MPFXI.com (MAM PAMM FX Investments System) Review Visit site

MPFXI is a BIG SCAM

SCAMMERS
THey losse all my monet
In 12 hours they blow my account
This is not serius people
See this email:

INFO MPFXI <info@mpfxi.com>
25/04

para mim
inglês
português Traduzir mensagem
Desactivar para mensagens em: inglês
Hello Hugo,

Thank you for your email.

First of all, we are sorry for your loss. What we can do right now is to offer you our robot.
We will give you a special price for the robot. Actually the robot costs $2,500 but you can get it only for $1,500.

You can recoup your losses using our EA and then make a lot of profits after that.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Alex Williams
MPFXI Team
Skype: info@mpfxi.com
Email: info@mpfxi.com

On 4/25/2017 3:40 PM, h porto wrote:
You losse all my money and blow the account...
:((((

No dia terça-feira, 25 de abril de 2017, INFO MPFXI <info@mpfxi.com> escreveu

Apr 25, 2017 - No Rating Like VICKbrah, this guys blow my account with $2500 in 24h., they are not a serius people.
Don´t put your money with this non professional and non etical persons.
They are a SCAM
lozso,
Hungary,
May 11, 2017,

trash

I also think they are liar thieves. MPFXI
4 hours ago
Closed Buy 1.0 Lots EURUSD 1.08588 for +25.4 pips, total for today +25.4 pips #BasicForex #Commission #ForexTrader #ProfitSystem #Win.
At this time, eur / usd stood at 1.08864. And the sun is not as deep as 1.08588. If you put this on your facebook page, then it's a lie. Avoid!!!
vickbrah,
Mexico,
Feb 21, 2017,

scam fake bots person keep out!

this person agreed to risk 10% of my equity AT MAX, he deliberatedly risked EVERYTHING in my capital and then said that he had a 60 day refund, he didnt answer my skype messages and after he did he EXPECTED ME TO finance another account of "minimum 2500 USD" so he could try to recover the account, this man is one of the most disgusting pieces of filth i have ever encountered in my life, i added this comments in his myfxbook which is filled with fake reviews and bots and he erased my comments , i almost forgot that he never gave me a contract that he promised!! please people keep your hard earned money away from this criminal!