Esplanade-MS.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 15, 2019
Esplanade Market Solutions

About Esplanade-MS.com

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2014
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(35+)
CFD:(125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Bogdan K.,
Mukacheve, Ukraine,
Oct 9, 2019,

Reliable brokerage

Esplanade Market Solutions is a reliable brokerage with a wide range of assets to trade and 1:1000 leverage offered to both micro and standard accounts. The minimum deposit here is $250 only and in my opinion this is a good choice for forex and CFD trading. Support is responsive and professional, withdrawals work fine. I ordered a wire transfer of $1000 to bank a week ego. It took 3 business days for the transfer to complete, which is not super fast, but I guess normal for bank to bank transactions.
Karachi, Pakistan,
Sep 27, 2019,

SCAM

(This company making fool , please avoid everyone to join this company , They are cheater and SCAMMER)

They blame to traders for change Spread and Pairs symbols.

While my all trade orders are average 5mins or more trade duration ,Instead of Pay my profits they given blow email.

I got this email from company !

our account has been blocked at Esplanade-MS due to Сompany Policy violation. Outstanding money will credit to your payment method in 48 hours.

The Ban Reason:

You used a technical data-feed which not allowed for trading. This data feed Company uses for inner services: websites, affiliate widgets and etc.

Commonly this data-feed hide for traders and also it has not permisson to trade.

But as we may see you got an access to this data-feed and change permissions from "read-only" to "tradable".

At the moment our Company has launched an internal investigation by the security service and is also calculating the losses incurred by the Company from this hack.

We ask you to stay in touch be ready to cooperate with the Сompany.

When i talked this company about Nick account, they changed password of his account instead of Block.

This is a Big Fraud.... I lost my $500

Sep 25, 2019 - 3 Stars I have read company rule and in rule there is no trading allowed IF trade 1min.

My all trades are more then 3mins and more, company has disabled my account and removed my all profits which i made very hardly.

Company removed my account History and my profits.

I sent email to company with my screenshot which i took when i was having my balance around $4062.

For the proof i also saved my statement.

Please do not deposit any funds in this company until i receive my whole funds.

Once i will receive my all funds i will post my review.

46187930
Russian Federation,
Feb 14, 2019,

I'm satisfied with the broker's work even without bonuses

I'm satisfied with the broker's work even without bonuses. They already provide a bunch of bonuses, offering $100 minimum deposit and zero commissions on orders closing on initial accounts where the opening is from a hundred. I started with a hundred too, studied. It's profitable to work with them. It's a sin to argue.
Donetsk, Ukraine,
Jan 25, 2019,

I lack bonuses a lot

For example1, I lack bonuses a lot. Nowadays many brokers honestly treat their clients and provide at least some bonuses. These're greedy. However1, they do pay money without delays. There's a good set of investment assets. There're plenty to choose from. I have no complaints about broker's work1, but they could have provided bonuses at least for the New Year.1
Russian Federation,
Jan 15, 2019,

They're decent guys.

I praise the broker for its transparent and fair management of the trading business. It doesn't apply kitchen schemes and conducts the simplest and the most profitable policy for its clients. I know only 1 or 2 persons who were angry that the broker lacks bonuses and other nonsense. My opinion, any bonuses and promotions are the lure of potential clients. Espande ms doesn't even have a referee, what's there to talk about))) The most important thing needed from a broker is for it to indeed pay money and not to scheme. Everything's fine with this there. They're decent guys.
Ukraine,
Jan 8, 2019,

I recommend

You register, make a deposit and work calmly. No invitations to seminars and training". No one distracts or calls you. The support works well (I mean online chat). Nothing else is required. Well done work!
Belarus,
Dec 20, 2018,

good platform sneg93

The last crisis has shattered my trust in fund managers, and now the next one is coming. On esplanadems I've found everything I need to bring to life my personal investment plans. This is low-budget and the whole market is spread out before you. I quickly monitor all markets on one platform. Redistribution of assets in the portfolio takes a few clicks.
Energodar, Ukraine,
Dec 17, 2018,

My opinion

It's not my first day on the forex market and yet Esplanade ms was a discovery for me. So many assets at once with meager deposit requirements are a rare thing. Someone will say, wait, 100 bucks is quite a lot! True, but this amount is necessary for opening an account, and you can trade with a significantly smaller deposit balance and, by the way, you can deposit and withdraw any amount.
Yulia,
sochi, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Standard account is great

The ECN- account deposit is too big. Maybe that is due to the fact that spreads are quite low on the standard account. I haven't seen lower spreads anywhere. Spreads are said to be floating, but actually they rarely expand.
Samara, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Available assets

I got everything I need for one hundred bucks. Among assets there are currencies, shares and indices. I made funds withdrawal thrice. It’s done in an instant. Euro spreads are from 11 pips (standard account)