Esplanade-MS.com (Esplanade Market Solutions) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 29, 2018

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com (Esplanade Market Solutions)

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com (Esplanade Market Solutions) on our forum

Yulia,
sochi, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Standard account is great

The ECN- account deposit is too big. Maybe that is due to the fact that spreads are quite low on the standard account. I haven't seen lower spreads anywhere. Spreads are said to be floating, but actually they rarely expand.
Mihaililin,
Samara, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Available assets

I got everything I need for one hundred bucks. Among assets there are currencies, shares and indices. I made funds withdrawal thrice. It’s done in an instant. Euro spreads are from 11 pips (standard account)
Artmaks,
Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
Nov 25, 2018,

I've been working for about a year here. Spreads are excellent! Additional commission for funds withdrawal isn't charged and you aren't being distracted from work with dubious promotions.
Dzaga_2,
Russian Federation,
Oct 2, 2018,

Scam

Remove all profit without any reason. Scam broker. Trading agreement is written in a such way that this company may interpretare this as they wish. They provide good conditions, trading may goes well, but if you are a profitable client, then they will remove everything...
sh4848fx,
Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation,
Sep 21, 2018,

SCAM Broker

thay cancel profit, delete transactions from history. no regulation, scam and fraud company
Rasmus,
Finland,
Apr 29, 2018,

Reliable

I became familiar with this company about a year ago, and I've started trading relatively recently. But first things first. I've noticed this broker at one of the ratings websites. I liked that it has good conditions and a demo account unlike my previous broker. But since I was satisfied with the company I traded with at that time I didn't open an account with esplanade. I'd got back to this company about 5 months ago, when looking for a reliable broker. I'd traded on a demo for a couple of weeks and opened the real one then. The execution quality is excellent and the spread is narrow. I have a standard account with a floating spread. For example, the audusd spread is about 10 points, what is quite good considering the volatility of this tool. There are no problems with funds withdrawal at the broker's too. As a rule, money is credited within 24 hours although it can take 3 days according to the regulations.
Lucas,
Russian Federation,
Feb 18, 2018,

Good trade conditions

You can trade here. The minimum deposit is quite low, only $100, and that’s very important for me because I’m not ready to spend big money on forex yet. It’s also convenient that they provide mobile versions of the platforms, for example, I’ve downloaded a platform on my iPhone and now I can manage orders on the way. I withdrew money only a couple of times but with no problem.