Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Zaki Diarov,
Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Oct 19, 2020,

I found a mention on one forum that there is a hedged margin of 0%. I was astonished to discover such trading conditions because brokers usually take 25% to all 100%. And here is such an opportunity!
I created an ECN account because there are the minimum spreads here. What can I say? My impressions are neutral. The broker is ordinary, in my opinion. I explain why I think so. For example, the education course was launched just recently, but it is more for beginners. And I, as a more experienced trader, would like to raise my level somehow.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Sep 24, 2020,

Canceled my profit 2years ago

I trade in this company 2 years ago, My account is 46185839.
I made a profit near 600 usd.
I made request of withdrawal, and after my account blocked
They said me skalping is not allowed
Company didn't give me the profit
what will you say now at the moment?

Bansal,
Warangal, India,
Jul 26, 2020,

This broker was my first one

I got Esplanade MS on the my friend advice and I'm happy that this broker was my first one.
Yes, it was hard for me to study trading because Esplanade has no deep education. However, this is the only problem. In all other respects, Esplanade is a very good broker.
First of all, there is a very good support team, my questions were always answered. They were not just answers, but answers that helped me build my trading further.
Secondly, there are tight spreads, so I don't have to worry about overpaying.
And the last one is the fact that this broker has many assets. At my beginning of trading, I thought it didn't matter, but now I understand that it does.

Sanam,
Sialkot, Pakistan,
Jul 13, 2020,

Normal forex broker

I've been looking for a normal forex broker for a long time, because I work with classical strategies and I'm not interested in modern companies that offer passive earning formats, etc. I can cope with all this on my own.
But it turned out that finding something like this is quite difficult. And while I found Esplanade MS, I registered with several other companies, but I was very quickly disappointed in it. And here I liked it, because there is a classic trading terminal, which contains all the underlying assets and all the standard indicators, in addition, here you can customize the chart as you like. And this is really good news.
But most of all I liked the fact that here you can use different payment systems, which means that depending on the amount, I can choose any of them and save significantly on commissions when depositing or withdrawing funds.

Ivan4enko L,
Makiyivka, Ukraine,
Jul 3, 2020,

Positive experience

The brokerage does its job well, provides really high quality services in the market. Of course, as a beginner, I would like my broker to have some education for newbies, which it haven't.
But if you think about it, it isn't as important as the reliability and integrity of the broker. And with this my brokerage has no problems, which, as far as I'm concerned, covers those small disadvantages that I found during my trading time with it.
In general, I've been trading with this broker for only 3 months and if I had to describe my trading experience, I would describe it in one word - positive :)

Parvez Kaul,
Vellore, India,
Jun 30, 2020,

Perfect for both experienced and inexperienced traders

Esplanade MS is perfect for both experienced and inexperienced traders. Actually, it is cool when a broker offers such a choice of conditions, which are suitable as for experienced traders, as a newbies.

When I started trading with Esplanade MS, I had minimal experience, which mean before that - I traded on a demo and finished training on Forex forum (I won't advertise it :) ).

And I was certainly very worried that I wouldn't be able to trade normally, and I'll stop trading at all.

But to my surprise, my trading start was much better than I had imagined. Of course, I had losses, but it's part of the training, there's nothing unusual about it. And I survived it so easily thanks to Esplanade MS.

Marchenko Roman,
Tula, Russian Federation,
Jun 19, 2020,

Comfortable conditions for trading

It seems to me that this company has managed to organize conditions that will become a reliable support for many traders.
Here you can practice not only in a real terminal, but also on a demo. Hedging is allowed here, while the hedged margin itself is 0%. In addition, I like the fact that withdrawal of funds here is carried out quickly enough, even on the eve of the holidays, you are always confident that the commissions will not be overstated, and the money will arrive at the card on time.

Egizbaiev Murat,
Almaty, Kazakhstan,
Jun 16, 2020,

I can work here quietly

I chose this broker because I can work here quietly, there are no offers on mandatory profits and other things that are so fond of praising in other companies.
It is immediately warned that the market is difficult, but for you to cope with a wide variety of instruments, including here you can choose between fixed and variable spreads, with variable spreads may even be zero.
So try and choose the one that suits you best.

Ghufran Faujdar,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 8, 2020,

Everything is also loyal

You can work here without nerves, and that's the main thing.
As for the conditions, everything is also loyal, especially for analytical tools.

Orest Nazrchenko,
Lviv, Ukraine,
May 29, 2020,

Broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading

I think the broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading. I still have some doubts about scalping with these spreads, yet, I have to admit these doubts are calid for the whole forex trading in general.
INVESTING
Inverstors will find the variety of available trading assets to be benefitial in my opinion. There are some rather rare stocks in the list, which is a huge plus. Given you plan to trade with ECN account, commissions won't be that big.
ACTIVE TRADING
Spreads are rather good on all account types apart from the Fixed account, where they start with 3 pips or something like that. With other accounts spreads are tiny, but there is a commission per volume that you trade.
Myself I use ECN account. Tarding feed coud be lower IMHO, yet, reliable withdrawals and good executions keep me with the broker.