Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Jul 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Parvez Kaul,
Vellore, India,
Jun 30, 2020,

Perfect for both experienced and inexperienced traders

Esplanade MS is perfect for both experienced and inexperienced traders. Actually, it is cool when a broker offers such a choice of conditions, which are suitable as for experienced traders, as a newbies.

When I started trading with Esplanade MS, I had minimal experience, which mean before that - I traded on a demo and finished training on Forex forum (I won't advertise it :) ).

And I was certainly very worried that I wouldn't be able to trade normally, and I'll stop trading at all.

But to my surprise, my trading start was much better than I had imagined. Of course, I had losses, but it's part of the training, there's nothing unusual about it. And I survived it so easily thanks to Esplanade MS.

Marchenko Roman,
Tula, Russian Federation,
Jun 19, 2020,

Comfortable conditions for trading

It seems to me that this company has managed to organize conditions that will become a reliable support for many traders.
Here you can practice not only in a real terminal, but also on a demo. Hedging is allowed here, while the hedged margin itself is 0%. In addition, I like the fact that withdrawal of funds here is carried out quickly enough, even on the eve of the holidays, you are always confident that the commissions will not be overstated, and the money will arrive at the card on time.

Egizbaiev Murat,
Almaty, Kazakhstan,
Jun 16, 2020,

I can work here quietly

I chose this broker because I can work here quietly, there are no offers on mandatory profits and other things that are so fond of praising in other companies.
It is immediately warned that the market is difficult, but for you to cope with a wide variety of instruments, including here you can choose between fixed and variable spreads, with variable spreads may even be zero.
So try and choose the one that suits you best.

Ghufran Faujdar,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 8, 2020,

Everything is also loyal

You can work here without nerves, and that's the main thing.
As for the conditions, everything is also loyal, especially for analytical tools.

Orest Nazrchenko,
Lviv, Ukraine,
May 29, 2020,

Broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading

I think the broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading. I still have some doubts about scalping with these spreads, yet, I have to admit these doubts are calid for the whole forex trading in general.
INVESTING
Inverstors will find the variety of available trading assets to be benefitial in my opinion. There are some rather rare stocks in the list, which is a huge plus. Given you plan to trade with ECN account, commissions won't be that big.
ACTIVE TRADING
Spreads are rather good on all account types apart from the Fixed account, where they start with 3 pips or something like that. With other accounts spreads are tiny, but there is a commission per volume that you trade.
Myself I use ECN account. Tarding feed coud be lower IMHO, yet, reliable withdrawals and good executions keep me with the broker.

Aatif Chohan,
Indore, India,
May 26, 2020,

Good trading conditions and low spreads

Espanade offers swap-free acount (that was important for my trading strategy) and high-leverage. That was also important. My first withdrawal took 5 days, but other withdrawals were proceeded within 2 days, so I think that was just lag. If you're looking for a broker with good trading conditions and low spreads - Esplanade can be a good choice, as I think. However, keep in mind there's no advanced education (as well as good education in general).

Satish Narine,
Kolkata, India,
May 14, 2020,

The broker fits my trading goals perfectly well.

The ECN account does not require additional investments and is available upon request with the min. deposit of $250 only. Spreads are barely noticable with this account type, but there is a fixed commission per round.
I've tried doing withdrawals twice and both times the funds arrived within just one business day (Skrill) which I'm completely satisfied with.

Jakuhin V,
Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
May 6, 2020,

Fine company

This is a fine company to work with. I liked the set of the assets they've got, some exotics available apart from traditional currencies.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 31, 2020,

By far the biggest scam in Forex

All the reviews you can see here are 100% fake.

This is not any broker. This is a place where scammers live. Each and every people in here are scammers. They are sitting there to steal your money.

My account no. is 46188452.

They scammed me USD 1095. No news trading, scalping, EA's; nothing. I made the profit carrying my positions for a couple of months. So, only long term trading. Still, the scammers canceled the profit without any kind of reason.

I will only update my reviews if they give me my funds.

Please don't deposit a single penny in these cheaters.
Egor11,
V.Novgorod, Russian Federation,
Feb 10, 2020,

Why can I recommend Esplanade?

I've never really written a review of my brokers, but I wanted to talk about this company. There is nothing surprising here, but on the other hand, I have never encountered any difficulties or delay in withdrawing funds in two years.

Is Esplanade-MS a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Esplanade-MS is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13584/esplanade-ms-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Esplanade-MS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/esplanade-ms.

Is Esplanade-MS regulated?

Esplanade-MS (Esplanade Market Solutions Ltd.) is regulated by Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

However the Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines doesn't regulate forex services.

What is the minimum deposit for Esplanade-MS?

The minimum deposit to open an account in Esplanade-MS varies depending on the account type.

• Fix account is $250
  • Standard account is $250
  • ECN account is $250
  • VIP account is $20,000

Does Esplanade-MS accept US residents?

Esplanade-MS does not provide service to US residents meanwhile CFDs are not available to UK customers.