Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Sep 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Michail Avramenko,
Lviv, Ukraine,
Sep 17, 2021,

A positive review

Finally I can safely leave a positive review about the broker, because there is a broker that deserves and I would say even needs such reviews. This broker was recommended to me by my good friend, but I was embarrassed by the fact that the broker is still young. Although I must admit that after reading the terms and conditions I was interested in it. I read very little reviews, so I had to rely on my intuition. I opened an account, traded for a month and made my own opinion about this broker. I suggested to the company one of the brokers with competitive spreads and with minimal spreads during the news (you understand that there is no broker who does not widen the spread during the news), I was happy with the execution in Metatrader 4 as well as with the version 4 itself, stops work like clockwork and slippage is minimal. That's why I recommend the broker for trading as reliable and honest.

Sher Dil,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Aug 23, 2021,

Although this broker is relatively new, but it has already managed to win my trust. I must say that it is easy and pleasant and reliable to work with it. I always know that there will be no problems with withdrawal, and if I have any questions, I will find an answer from technical support, and all problems can be solved there in a short time. That is why I cooperate with this broker and I am satisfied!
It is a very good company, but for some reason it is not so much in the public eye. I have worked with this broker for some time and I have enough time to form the certain opinion about it. And it is not bad. The company is in the trend of all the innovations on the market.

Alex Antropov,
Tiraspol, Moldova, Republic of,
Aug 18, 2021,

With Esplanade MS I got the chance

This is a company that provides several types of accounts. This is a great option for me because I didn't know what I needed and which spreads are better. With Esplanade MS I got the chance to try different accounts with different spreads. I am currently trading fixed spreads. I'll explain now. I figured out how to trade when the news came out. You can make money because this is a great chance. With a fixed spread, I will not get widening of the spread and will not give a lot of money to the broker.
In addition, there is a very convenient trading platform.

Andrij Dovzhenko,
Lida, Belarus,
Aug 14, 2021,

I am of the opinion that "if you want something done well, do it yourself." I decided not to bother, and immediately opened and funded an account with Esplanade MS. My first month I just watched the market dynamics, my priority is not quick positions, but deeper ones with good profit. I have been buyin two stocks for a month already and I bought two more stocks yesterday. I am satisfied with the trading. By the way, the broker offers good leverage up to 1:1000. I have not used it yet, but I think I will try it in the near future.

Asfand Kazmi,
Gujranwala, Pakistan,
Jul 28, 2021,

I should confess that it’s the first company that gave me an opportunity to trade with fixed spreads. I certainly heard about them before but my interest in them wasn’t so big. When I came here I opened an ECN account because such accounts were already familiar to me and I often opened such accounts with many brokers. However, after a while I decided to open a Fixed account to try their fixed spreads. I don’t regret doing that because they met my expectations. Now I often trade on the Fixed account at night because fixed spreads are most advantageous at night.

Beibitzhan Timourev,
Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Jul 26, 2021,

What I like about working with this broker is that it offers two account types at once - with fixed and variable spreads. This gives me the opportunity to try different tactics with different types of spreads without having to switch between two different brokers.
I often read market news on the broker's website. Recently I read that the market situation has a negative trend for the dollar, and gold is accordingly getting more expensive. The negative trend is due to the continuing problem of coronavirus. Disease rates in the region continue to rise, while the wave of optimism caused by news of the results of vaccine trials has subsided. Yes, it's really important to stay on top of the news in order to make accurate predictions.

Bekzhan Rustemov,
Temyrtau, Kazakhstan,
Jun 21, 2021,

The broker is average.Reliable, affordable. The nice thing about it is the educational opportunity. The lectures gave me better understanding of the differenced betwen approaches in trading. I opened a live account not long ago and yet don't have much profits to boast of but so far the experience is positive here. I use floating spreads.
When I do the first withdrawals, I'll try updating the review of the brokerage.

Igor Abdulov,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 14, 2021,

I have been trading with Esplanade MS for 3 years already, probably, I have already used all types of accounts for trading ... Except VIP ... What can I say? For me, the most optimal is the standard account and its conditions. the minimum deposit of $ 250 is suitable even for a beginner, it combines low spreads and all the benefits of Market Execution deals.
At first, when I started trading, I tried many tactics and strategies, and as a result, sooner or later I lost my deposit. It was a path to nowhere. Then I started to open a chaotically large number of orders without stop-loss in different directions. Most of the take profits worked and I was successful.

Arshen Jalalyan,
Sochi, Russian Federation,
Jun 1, 2021,

The trading conditions in the company are not bad and quite acceptable for me. I have been trading with them since 2018. Of course, the absence of other trading platforms besides MT4 may seem like a significant drawback for someone, but only not for me. I have not yet found the strength to master anything except the MT4 trading platform. I use the same conservative tactics in my trading, but my advantage is that I can consistently follow my methodology and get a stable profit of about $ 4,000 a month. I don’t need any more :) I am especially pleased with the presence of shares of domestic banks in the terminal, during my work I have not come across anything like that. Withdrawal of funds is prompt, there have never been problems or delays in the post-receipt of funds. Therefore, my assessment is a solid five without any drawbacks!

AlbertTrandafir,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
May 15, 2021,

I opened a Fixed account here. Before doing this I read a lot of articles about fixed spreads and their advantage for volatile trading. I’m glad that my expectation was met in this regard. That’s so nice when spreads don’t move during volatile sessions.