Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Orest Nazrchenko,
Lviv, Ukraine,
May 29, 2020,

Broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading

I think the broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading. I still have some doubts about scalping with these spreads, yet, I have to admit these doubts are calid for the whole forex trading in general.
INVESTING
Inverstors will find the variety of available trading assets to be benefitial in my opinion. There are some rather rare stocks in the list, which is a huge plus. Given you plan to trade with ECN account, commissions won't be that big.
ACTIVE TRADING
Spreads are rather good on all account types apart from the Fixed account, where they start with 3 pips or something like that. With other accounts spreads are tiny, but there is a commission per volume that you trade.
Myself I use ECN account. Tarding feed coud be lower IMHO, yet, reliable withdrawals and good executions keep me with the broker.

Aatif Chohan,
Indore, India,
May 26, 2020,

Good trading conditions and low spreads

Espanade offers swap-free acount (that was important for my trading strategy) and high-leverage. That was also important. My first withdrawal took 5 days, but other withdrawals were proceeded within 2 days, so I think that was just lag. If you're looking for a broker with good trading conditions and low spreads - Esplanade can be a good choice, as I think. However, keep in mind there's no advanced education (as well as good education in general).

Satish Narine,
Kolkata, India,
May 14, 2020,

The broker fits my trading goals perfectly well.

The ECN account does not require additional investments and is available upon request with the min. deposit of $250 only. Spreads are barely noticable with this account type, but there is a fixed commission per round.
I've tried doing withdrawals twice and both times the funds arrived within just one business day (Skrill) which I'm completely satisfied with.

Jakuhin V,
Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
May 6, 2020,

Fine company

This is a fine company to work with. I liked the set of the assets they've got, some exotics available apart from traditional currencies.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 31, 2020,

By far the biggest scam in Forex

All the reviews you can see here are 100% fake.

This is not any broker. This is a place where scammers live. Each and every people in here are scammers. They are sitting there to steal your money.

My account no. is 46188452.

They scammed me USD 1095. No news trading, scalping, EA's; nothing. I made the profit carrying my positions for a couple of months. So, only long term trading. Still, the scammers canceled the profit without any kind of reason.

I will only update my reviews if they give me my funds.

Please don't deposit a single penny in these cheaters.
Egor11,
V.Novgorod, Russian Federation,
Feb 10, 2020,

Why can I recommend Esplanade?

I've never really written a review of my brokers, but I wanted to talk about this company. There is nothing surprising here, but on the other hand, I have never encountered any difficulties or delay in withdrawing funds in two years.

Jagat Randhawa,
Valsad, India,
Jan 27, 2020,

Reliable, tight spreads, fast withdrawals

That broker is what I want from my brokerage and I don't want to much. I just want to pay not so much, I want my brokerage to by those I can trust and of course I want not just get my money, but get my money in-time. Also, there is a lot of assets, so I have a list to choose from. I can say broker is outstanding, but it's okey enough. That's my opinion.

Giaan Sodhani,
Thodupuzha, India,
Jan 14, 2020,

Trading as a source of income

Trading can really be a source of a stable income, but one has to devote a lot of time and effort, but it's worth it, considering how much money Forex can bring, if you have normal knowledge and do not spare any effort to look through the actual information every day and keep up with the current situation in the world. In my opinion, this case should burn, then everything will work out for sure. And in this business it is also important to have a good partner, that is, a broker which will provide normal service. In Esplanade, thank God everything is good with this, and the terminal is convenient and the withdrawal of money does not take much time. I would say that this company is for traders with experience, because they are not trained here, but only accompanied if necessary. But if you know how to work, you'll definitely like it here.

Bassar,
Vologda, Russian Federation,
Jan 9, 2020,

Nice trading conditions

I think esplanade ms has got everything the broker needs to attract customers. You can choose both fixed spreads and variable even if you use very small account size. Spreads are very tight, leverage is 1:1000 which is more than any retail trader will ever need to trade safely. The only trouble a trader can think of is that you only get a personal manager if the account size is above 10K. I don't know what personal assistant can be useful for so I don't regret about it much. Executions are fast here, so are the withdrawals.

Lalit Devan,
Bengaluru, India,
Dec 27, 2019,

Why do I choose Esplanade?

If we talk about good brokers, I will immediately say about Esplanade because the broker has the most normal service that I have met on my way a trader. There is an excellent trading platform on which you can immediately analyze the situation. Here you can find assets of all types from currency pairs and metals to indices and stocks of the largest companies. There is always the dynamics and interesting analytics gathered here. For me, as a trader, this is what I need. In addition, you can withdraw your funds without any commissions. Which can be called very convenient and profitable for every client of the company, regardless of the amount he uses.

Is Esplanade-MS a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Esplanade-MS is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13584/esplanade-ms-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Esplanade-MS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/esplanade-ms.

Is Esplanade-MS regulated?

Esplanade-MS (Esplanade Market Solutions Ltd.) is regulated by Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

However the Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines doesn't regulate forex services.

What is the minimum deposit for Esplanade-MS?

The minimum deposit to open an account in Esplanade-MS varies depending on the account type.

• Fix account is $250
  • Standard account is $250
  • ECN account is $250
  • VIP account is $20,000

Does Esplanade-MS accept US residents?

Esplanade-MS does not provide service to US residents meanwhile CFDs are not available to UK customers.