Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Kotov Zahar,
Aleksandrov, Russian Federation,
Dec 17, 2019,

Why did I choose esplanade

If we talk about my criteria for choosing a broker, the list can be continued indefinitely. But the main thing is that the broker should not promise what it cannot fulfill. That's why I never pay attention to companies that offer risk-free trades, crazy bonuses, huge interest rates on payments and other conditions that have nothing to do with reality, to put it mildly. Everything was too short with esplanade, market access and reliable withdrawal with a small commission. I was even surprised. But that's why I decided to try it. Now I think that I am trading with the company for the third year already. And I don't want to change anything at all. The broker provides everything he has promised and I do not need anything else.

Ivan Shvarkov,
Kharkiv, Ukraine,
Dec 10, 2019,

A good broker with perfect cooperation conditions

I like trading in Esplanade. This broker gives me the service I need and does not take my time to solve any organizational or technical issues. During the whole period of my work here, I only once applied for technical support, when I did not immediately understand the withdrawal procedure. Everything was explained to me, and I was contacted just a couple of minutes after my request. Note that the withdrawal funds can take a couple of days, but is not subject to any additional commissions, everything happens exactly as it is written on the site, no mismatches noticed. Another big plus of esplanade is the presence of a large number of assets, which allows me to trade in different directions and always find a profitable situation in the market.

Parmin Rampersad,
Kurnool, India,
Nov 28, 2019,

Reliable and trusted broker.

Esplanade MS doesn’t have any promotions, bonuses and cashbacks like other companies. They rely on their brand name and reputation. I can’t say that bonuses are bad, but the company prefers not to spend money on it. For 1 year of trading, I came out to + 21% net. Not so bad for the first year in trade in general I think. For beginners very good feature is small deposits needed. There is no need to invest immediately thousands of dollars, as Esplanade allows you to trade from $ 250.

Baalkrishan Vajumdar,
Malappuram, India,
Nov 19, 2019,

In general, I am satisfied this broker

My experience of trading with Esplanade did not start with the best note, I had problems with the withdrawal. I had already prepared for the worst, but very quickly the situation was resolved with support. I made a mistake in filling in the details and the company helped me deal with this and corrected my details. Now conclusions take from 24 to 48 hours, but sometimes they occur in 2-3 hours. So I am more than satisfied with working with the company. Especially considering the convenient interface and multi-platform trading terminal. In general, there are no serious problems, periodically there are minor flaws that the company is trying to actively correct.

Grigoriy Stepanov,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Nov 15, 2019,

I have no problem with Esplanade MC.

It's a great pleasure to cooperate with highly professional brokerage like Esplanade MC. I've been trading with them since the beginning of this year and did not encounter any problems that could make me start thinking of moving my trading capital to any other firm. My trades get executed really fast. Totally getting rid of requotes is probably impossible when you deal with real brokerage - this is the part of trader's real life. However, requotes don't bother me much when I trade with Esplanade and I highly appreciate this fact. Withdrawals are done through numerous payment systems. I use standard transfer to my credit card. The platform is MT4. Minimum deposit is $250.

T. Yaskevich,
Minsk, Belarus,
Nov 9, 2019,

I have positive experience with Esplanade MS

My experience with Esplanade Market Solutions has been positive so far. First al all I mean that I experience no difficulties with funds withdrawals. I know that this is the main concern that many traders have. The total sum amount of the withdrawn funds now exceeds $1000 which I think is a good enough reason to claim that all is good with withdrawals. The only concern I have here is that these withdrawals are not instant and it normally takes 2-3 business days to complete the transfer. I am not really sure whether it’s the drawback of payment systems or Esplanade’s. Anyway, this is a minor issue that I can tolerate. Most importantly I like the quality of Esplanade’s orders executions. Slippages are rare and happen only on the rapid market moves. Market orders get executed fast and with no requotes most of the times.I had many problems with that with my previous brokerage, so the quality of service is now one of the things I pay much attention to now.

Vicky Kara,
Vijayawada, India,
Oct 29, 2019,

Very professional brokerage

Very professional brokerage, nice support, fast orders executions, no system bugs detected so far. Spreads are about average for this market on non-VIP accounts. Have been working with them for over a year now and has never had a single problem to complain about. I recommend Esplanade Market Solutions!

Aleksey F.,
Ufa, Russian Federation,
Oct 25, 2019,

My orders are executed in full and at the desired price

Esplanade takes care of my orders being executed in full and at the desired price. This is basically all I want from my broker. The rest of it - spreads, fees, bonuses - it’s all of secondary importance in my opinion. Perhaps traders who just start their career do not realize it in full, but once they start stacking real money on their trades, they will see that half a pip difference in spread is nothing in comparison with missing a really good trade because the broker was not fast enough to execute it exactly when and where you wanted it to be executed. I have over 5 years of experience in trading and I recommend Esplanade.Please remember this review when your “cheap” broker lets you down again.

Ainur Aitmatov,
Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Oct 20, 2019,

Esplanade MS is reliable broker

Speaking of broker’s pros and cons people often forget to mention the safety of clients’ funds and overall reliability of the brokerage. I know that some brokers’ main source of income does not really lie in spreads and commissions. They often use these funds to either fund the leverage for other market players or they can even relocate these funds and invest them in some projects to get the profit. In order to prevent such situation it is suggested for clients to make sure their personal funds are segregated from broker’s account in the bank. This is exactly how Esplanade manages clients funds. They are all kept on segregated accounts so even in case broker goes broke this will not affect their clients. I appreciate this approach a lot. I know there are lot more things to worry about on financial markets, there are many other risks to take care of. Good to know that at least this one was eliminated by Esplanade.

Satish Mahadeo,
Kolkata, India,
Oct 14, 2019,

Esplanade market solution is a nice option to start trading forex

Esplanade market solution is a nice option to start trading forex. Apart from forex they also have CFDs for metal, oil, indices and lots of different stocks, not just american stocks. The leverage here is one of the most generous on the market 1:1000, which can be used to develop a strategy with multiple simultaneous entries. At least this is something I consider doing in the nearest time. I like the way support communicates with customers. They are polite and professional and never insist on using additional services, topping up the account with more money or anything similar to that. So Im definitely satisfied with the service and the brokerage overall.