Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Alihan Balibekov,
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan,
Nov 9, 2020,

I will probably not write the most objective review. It will be more my impression of the company. Maybe it will be useful for somebody.
Let's start. I registered with Esplanade MC a couple months ago. I was attracted by an ECN account with small spreads and a sufficient number of trading instruments. I usually trade cryptocurrencies and European stocks. These are promising assets at the time of the pandemic.
I have talked to the support team. There are quite nice guys, professionals who want to help.
But then I was disappointed. I discovered that the company also offers Russian companies' stocks. I had been looking at them for a long time because of the recent events with oil. But they are not available in the ECN account. To trade them, you have to switch to the Standard account. It's not comfortable. So, I think about what to do in such a situation.
I did not have any problems with the rest. Because payment methods are convenient in Esplanade MS. And the platform is customary for me: this is MT4. I like the analytics here - it's normal. Basically, the broker deserves attention. But there is a lack of Russian stocks in my account type.

Zaki Diarov,
Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Oct 19, 2020,

I found a mention on one forum that there is a hedged margin of 0%. I was astonished to discover such trading conditions because brokers usually take 25% to all 100%. And here is such an opportunity!
I created an ECN account because there are the minimum spreads here. What can I say? My impressions are neutral. The broker is ordinary, in my opinion. I explain why I think so. For example, the education course was launched just recently, but it is more for beginners. And I, as a more experienced trader, would like to raise my level somehow.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Sep 24, 2020,

Canceled my profit 2years ago

I trade in this company 2 years ago, My account is 46185839.
I made a profit near 600 usd.
I made request of withdrawal, and after my account blocked
They said me skalping is not allowed
Company didn't give me the profit
what will you say now at the moment?

Bansal,
Warangal, India,
Jul 26, 2020,

This broker was my first one

I got Esplanade MS on the my friend advice and I'm happy that this broker was my first one.
Yes, it was hard for me to study trading because Esplanade has no deep education. However, this is the only problem. In all other respects, Esplanade is a very good broker.
First of all, there is a very good support team, my questions were always answered. They were not just answers, but answers that helped me build my trading further.
Secondly, there are tight spreads, so I don't have to worry about overpaying.
And the last one is the fact that this broker has many assets. At my beginning of trading, I thought it didn't matter, but now I understand that it does.

Sanam,
Sialkot, Pakistan,
Jul 13, 2020,

Normal forex broker

I've been looking for a normal forex broker for a long time, because I work with classical strategies and I'm not interested in modern companies that offer passive earning formats, etc. I can cope with all this on my own.
But it turned out that finding something like this is quite difficult. And while I found Esplanade MS, I registered with several other companies, but I was very quickly disappointed in it. And here I liked it, because there is a classic trading terminal, which contains all the underlying assets and all the standard indicators, in addition, here you can customize the chart as you like. And this is really good news.
But most of all I liked the fact that here you can use different payment systems, which means that depending on the amount, I can choose any of them and save significantly on commissions when depositing or withdrawing funds.

Ivan4enko L,
Makiyivka, Ukraine,
Jul 3, 2020,

Positive experience

The brokerage does its job well, provides really high quality services in the market. Of course, as a beginner, I would like my broker to have some education for newbies, which it haven't.
But if you think about it, it isn't as important as the reliability and integrity of the broker. And with this my brokerage has no problems, which, as far as I'm concerned, covers those small disadvantages that I found during my trading time with it.
In general, I've been trading with this broker for only 3 months and if I had to describe my trading experience, I would describe it in one word - positive :)

Parvez Kaul,
Vellore, India,
Jun 30, 2020,

Perfect for both experienced and inexperienced traders

Esplanade MS is perfect for both experienced and inexperienced traders. Actually, it is cool when a broker offers such a choice of conditions, which are suitable as for experienced traders, as a newbies.

When I started trading with Esplanade MS, I had minimal experience, which mean before that - I traded on a demo and finished training on Forex forum (I won't advertise it :) ).

And I was certainly very worried that I wouldn't be able to trade normally, and I'll stop trading at all.

But to my surprise, my trading start was much better than I had imagined. Of course, I had losses, but it's part of the training, there's nothing unusual about it. And I survived it so easily thanks to Esplanade MS.

Marchenko Roman,
Tula, Russian Federation,
Jun 19, 2020,

Comfortable conditions for trading

It seems to me that this company has managed to organize conditions that will become a reliable support for many traders.
Here you can practice not only in a real terminal, but also on a demo. Hedging is allowed here, while the hedged margin itself is 0%. In addition, I like the fact that withdrawal of funds here is carried out quickly enough, even on the eve of the holidays, you are always confident that the commissions will not be overstated, and the money will arrive at the card on time.

Egizbaiev Murat,
Almaty, Kazakhstan,
Jun 16, 2020,

I can work here quietly

I chose this broker because I can work here quietly, there are no offers on mandatory profits and other things that are so fond of praising in other companies.
It is immediately warned that the market is difficult, but for you to cope with a wide variety of instruments, including here you can choose between fixed and variable spreads, with variable spreads may even be zero.
So try and choose the one that suits you best.

Ghufran Faujdar,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 8, 2020,

Everything is also loyal

You can work here without nerves, and that's the main thing.
As for the conditions, everything is also loyal, especially for analytical tools.

Orest Nazrchenko,
Lviv, Ukraine,
May 29, 2020,

Broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading

I think the broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading. I still have some doubts about scalping with these spreads, yet, I have to admit these doubts are calid for the whole forex trading in general.
INVESTING
Inverstors will find the variety of available trading assets to be benefitial in my opinion. There are some rather rare stocks in the list, which is a huge plus. Given you plan to trade with ECN account, commissions won't be that big.
ACTIVE TRADING
Spreads are rather good on all account types apart from the Fixed account, where they start with 3 pips or something like that. With other accounts spreads are tiny, but there is a commission per volume that you trade.
Myself I use ECN account. Tarding feed coud be lower IMHO, yet, reliable withdrawals and good executions keep me with the broker.

Aatif Chohan,
Indore, India,
May 26, 2020,

Good trading conditions and low spreads

Espanade offers swap-free acount (that was important for my trading strategy) and high-leverage. That was also important. My first withdrawal took 5 days, but other withdrawals were proceeded within 2 days, so I think that was just lag. If you're looking for a broker with good trading conditions and low spreads - Esplanade can be a good choice, as I think. However, keep in mind there's no advanced education (as well as good education in general).

Satish Narine,
Kolkata, India,
May 14, 2020,

The broker fits my trading goals perfectly well.

The ECN account does not require additional investments and is available upon request with the min. deposit of $250 only. Spreads are barely noticable with this account type, but there is a fixed commission per round.
I've tried doing withdrawals twice and both times the funds arrived within just one business day (Skrill) which I'm completely satisfied with.

Jakuhin V,
Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
May 6, 2020,

Fine company

This is a fine company to work with. I liked the set of the assets they've got, some exotics available apart from traditional currencies.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 31, 2020,

By far the biggest scam in Forex

All the reviews you can see here are 100% fake.

This is not any broker. This is a place where scammers live. Each and every people in here are scammers. They are sitting there to steal your money.

My account no. is 46188452.

They scammed me USD 1095. No news trading, scalping, EA's; nothing. I made the profit carrying my positions for a couple of months. So, only long term trading. Still, the scammers canceled the profit without any kind of reason.

I will only update my reviews if they give me my funds.

Please don't deposit a single penny in these cheaters.
Egor11,
V.Novgorod, Russian Federation,
Feb 10, 2020,

Why can I recommend Esplanade?

I've never really written a review of my brokers, but I wanted to talk about this company. There is nothing surprising here, but on the other hand, I have never encountered any difficulties or delay in withdrawing funds in two years.

Jagat Randhawa,
Valsad, India,
Jan 27, 2020,

Reliable, tight spreads, fast withdrawals

That broker is what I want from my brokerage and I don't want to much. I just want to pay not so much, I want my brokerage to by those I can trust and of course I want not just get my money, but get my money in-time. Also, there is a lot of assets, so I have a list to choose from. I can say broker is outstanding, but it's okey enough. That's my opinion.

Giaan Sodhani,
Thodupuzha, India,
Jan 14, 2020,

Trading as a source of income

Trading can really be a source of a stable income, but one has to devote a lot of time and effort, but it's worth it, considering how much money Forex can bring, if you have normal knowledge and do not spare any effort to look through the actual information every day and keep up with the current situation in the world. In my opinion, this case should burn, then everything will work out for sure. And in this business it is also important to have a good partner, that is, a broker which will provide normal service. In Esplanade, thank God everything is good with this, and the terminal is convenient and the withdrawal of money does not take much time. I would say that this company is for traders with experience, because they are not trained here, but only accompanied if necessary. But if you know how to work, you'll definitely like it here.

Bassar,
Vologda, Russian Federation,
Jan 9, 2020,

Nice trading conditions

I think esplanade ms has got everything the broker needs to attract customers. You can choose both fixed spreads and variable even if you use very small account size. Spreads are very tight, leverage is 1:1000 which is more than any retail trader will ever need to trade safely. The only trouble a trader can think of is that you only get a personal manager if the account size is above 10K. I don't know what personal assistant can be useful for so I don't regret about it much. Executions are fast here, so are the withdrawals.

Lalit Devan,
Bengaluru, India,
Dec 27, 2019,

Why do I choose Esplanade?

If we talk about good brokers, I will immediately say about Esplanade because the broker has the most normal service that I have met on my way a trader. There is an excellent trading platform on which you can immediately analyze the situation. Here you can find assets of all types from currency pairs and metals to indices and stocks of the largest companies. There is always the dynamics and interesting analytics gathered here. For me, as a trader, this is what I need. In addition, you can withdraw your funds without any commissions. Which can be called very convenient and profitable for every client of the company, regardless of the amount he uses.

Kotov Zahar,
Aleksandrov, Russian Federation,
Dec 17, 2019,

Why did I choose esplanade

If we talk about my criteria for choosing a broker, the list can be continued indefinitely. But the main thing is that the broker should not promise what it cannot fulfill. That's why I never pay attention to companies that offer risk-free trades, crazy bonuses, huge interest rates on payments and other conditions that have nothing to do with reality, to put it mildly. Everything was too short with esplanade, market access and reliable withdrawal with a small commission. I was even surprised. But that's why I decided to try it. Now I think that I am trading with the company for the third year already. And I don't want to change anything at all. The broker provides everything he has promised and I do not need anything else.

Ivan Shvarkov,
Kharkiv, Ukraine,
Dec 10, 2019,

A good broker with perfect cooperation conditions

I like trading in Esplanade. This broker gives me the service I need and does not take my time to solve any organizational or technical issues. During the whole period of my work here, I only once applied for technical support, when I did not immediately understand the withdrawal procedure. Everything was explained to me, and I was contacted just a couple of minutes after my request. Note that the withdrawal funds can take a couple of days, but is not subject to any additional commissions, everything happens exactly as it is written on the site, no mismatches noticed. Another big plus of esplanade is the presence of a large number of assets, which allows me to trade in different directions and always find a profitable situation in the market.

Parmin Rampersad,
Kurnool, India,
Nov 28, 2019,

Reliable and trusted broker.

Esplanade MS doesn’t have any promotions, bonuses and cashbacks like other companies. They rely on their brand name and reputation. I can’t say that bonuses are bad, but the company prefers not to spend money on it. For 1 year of trading, I came out to + 21% net. Not so bad for the first year in trade in general I think. For beginners very good feature is small deposits needed. There is no need to invest immediately thousands of dollars, as Esplanade allows you to trade from $ 250.

Baalkrishan Vajumdar,
Malappuram, India,
Nov 19, 2019,

In general, I am satisfied this broker

My experience of trading with Esplanade did not start with the best note, I had problems with the withdrawal. I had already prepared for the worst, but very quickly the situation was resolved with support. I made a mistake in filling in the details and the company helped me deal with this and corrected my details. Now conclusions take from 24 to 48 hours, but sometimes they occur in 2-3 hours. So I am more than satisfied with working with the company. Especially considering the convenient interface and multi-platform trading terminal. In general, there are no serious problems, periodically there are minor flaws that the company is trying to actively correct.

Grigoriy Stepanov,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Nov 15, 2019,

I have no problem with Esplanade MC.

It's a great pleasure to cooperate with highly professional brokerage like Esplanade MC. I've been trading with them since the beginning of this year and did not encounter any problems that could make me start thinking of moving my trading capital to any other firm. My trades get executed really fast. Totally getting rid of requotes is probably impossible when you deal with real brokerage - this is the part of trader's real life. However, requotes don't bother me much when I trade with Esplanade and I highly appreciate this fact. Withdrawals are done through numerous payment systems. I use standard transfer to my credit card. The platform is MT4. Minimum deposit is $250.