Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Dec 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Lucas,
Feb 18, 2018,

Good trade conditions

You can trade here. The minimum deposit is quite low, only $100, and that’s very important for me because I’m not ready to spend big money on forex yet. It’s also convenient that they provide mobile versions of the platforms, for example, I’ve downloaded a platform on my iPhone and now I can manage orders on the way. I withdrew money only a couple of times but with no problem.

Rasmus,
Finland,
Apr 29, 2018,

Reliable

I became familiar with this company about a year ago, and I've started trading relatively recently. But first things first. I've noticed this broker at one of the ratings websites. I liked that it has good conditions and a demo account unlike my previous broker. But since I was satisfied with the company I traded with at that time I didn't open an account with esplanade. I'd got back to this company about 5 months ago, when looking for a reliable broker. I'd traded on a demo for a couple of weeks and opened the real one then. The execution quality is excellent and the spread is narrow. I have a standard account with a floating spread. For example, the audusd spread is about 10 points, what is quite good considering the volatility of this tool. There are no problems with funds withdrawal at the broker's too. As a rule, money is credited within 24 hours although it can take 3 days according to the regulations.

Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation,
Sep 21, 2018,

SCAM Broker

thay cancel profit, delete transactions from history. no regulation, scam and fraud company

Oct 2, 2018,

Scam

Remove all profit without any reason. Scam broker. Trading agreement is written in a such way that this company may interpretare this as they wish. They provide good conditions, trading may goes well, but if you are a profitable client, then they will remove everything...

Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
Nov 25, 2018,

I've been working for about a year here. Spreads are excellent! Additional commission for funds withdrawal isn't charged and you aren't being distracted from work with dubious promotions.

Samara, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Available assets

I got everything I need for one hundred bucks. Among assets there are currencies, shares and indices. I made funds withdrawal thrice. It’s done in an instant. Euro spreads are from 11 pips (standard account)

Yulia,
sochi, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Standard account is great

The ECN- account deposit is too big. Maybe that is due to the fact that spreads are quite low on the standard account. I haven't seen lower spreads anywhere. Spreads are said to be floating, but actually they rarely expand.

Energodar, Ukraine,
Dec 17, 2018,

My opinion

It's not my first day on the forex market and yet Esplanade ms was a discovery for me. So many assets at once with meager deposit requirements are a rare thing. Someone will say, wait, 100 bucks is quite a lot! True, but this amount is necessary for opening an account, and you can trade with a significantly smaller deposit balance and, by the way, you can deposit and withdraw any amount.

Belarus,
Dec 20, 2018,

good platform sneg93

The last crisis has shattered my trust in fund managers, and now the next one is coming. On esplanadems I've found everything I need to bring to life my personal investment plans. This is low-budget and the whole market is spread out before you. I quickly monitor all markets on one platform. Redistribution of assets in the portfolio takes a few clicks.

Ukraine,
Jan 8, 2019,

I recommend

You register, make a deposit and work calmly. No invitations to seminars and training". No one distracts or calls you. The support works well (I mean online chat). Nothing else is required. Well done work!

Jan 15, 2019,

They're decent guys.

I praise the broker for its transparent and fair management of the trading business. It doesn't apply kitchen schemes and conducts the simplest and the most profitable policy for its clients. I know only 1 or 2 persons who were angry that the broker lacks bonuses and other nonsense. My opinion, any bonuses and promotions are the lure of potential clients. Espande ms doesn't even have a referee, what's there to talk about))) The most important thing needed from a broker is for it to indeed pay money and not to scheme. Everything's fine with this there. They're decent guys.

Donetsk, Ukraine,
Jan 25, 2019,

I lack bonuses a lot

For example1, I lack bonuses a lot. Nowadays many brokers honestly treat their clients and provide at least some bonuses. These're greedy. However1, they do pay money without delays. There's a good set of investment assets. There're plenty to choose from. I have no complaints about broker's work1, but they could have provided bonuses at least for the New Year.1

Feb 14, 2019,

I'm satisfied with the broker's work even without bonuses

I'm satisfied with the broker's work even without bonuses. They already provide a bunch of bonuses, offering $100 minimum deposit and zero commissions on orders closing on initial accounts where the opening is from a hundred. I started with a hundred too, studied. It's profitable to work with them. It's a sin to argue.

Karachi, Pakistan,
Sep 27, 2019,

SCAM

(This company making fool , please avoid everyone to join this company , They are cheater and SCAMMER)

They blame to traders for change Spread and Pairs symbols.

While my all trade orders are average 5mins or more trade duration ,Instead of Pay my profits they given blow email.

I got this email from company !

our account has been blocked at Esplanade-MS due to Сompany Policy violation. Outstanding money will credit to your payment method in 48 hours.

The Ban Reason:

You used a technical data-feed which not allowed for trading. This data feed Company uses for inner services: websites, affiliate widgets and etc.

Commonly this data-feed hide for traders and also it has not permisson to trade.

But as we may see you got an access to this data-feed and change permissions from "read-only" to "tradable".

At the moment our Company has launched an internal investigation by the security service and is also calculating the losses incurred by the Company from this hack.

We ask you to stay in touch be ready to cooperate with the Сompany.

When i talked this company about Nick account, they changed password of his account instead of Block.

This is a Big Fraud.... I lost my $500

Sep 25, 2019 - 3 Stars I have read company rule and in rule there is no trading allowed IF trade 1min.

My all trades are more then 3mins and more, company has disabled my account and removed my all profits which i made very hardly.

Company removed my account History and my profits.

I sent email to company with my screenshot which i took when i was having my balance around $4062.

For the proof i also saved my statement.

Please do not deposit any funds in this company until i receive my whole funds.

Once i will receive my all funds i will post my review.

46187930

Satish Mahadeo,
Kolkata, India,
Oct 14, 2019,

Esplanade market solution is a nice option to start trading forex

Esplanade market solution is a nice option to start trading forex. Apart from forex they also have CFDs for metal, oil, indices and lots of different stocks, not just american stocks. The leverage here is one of the most generous on the market 1:1000, which can be used to develop a strategy with multiple simultaneous entries. At least this is something I consider doing in the nearest time. I like the way support communicates with customers. They are polite and professional and never insist on using additional services, topping up the account with more money or anything similar to that. So Im definitely satisfied with the service and the brokerage overall.

Ainur Aitmatov,
Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Oct 20, 2019,

Esplanade MS is reliable broker

Speaking of broker’s pros and cons people often forget to mention the safety of clients’ funds and overall reliability of the brokerage. I know that some brokers’ main source of income does not really lie in spreads and commissions. They often use these funds to either fund the leverage for other market players or they can even relocate these funds and invest them in some projects to get the profit. In order to prevent such situation it is suggested for clients to make sure their personal funds are segregated from broker’s account in the bank. This is exactly how Esplanade manages clients funds. They are all kept on segregated accounts so even in case broker goes broke this will not affect their clients. I appreciate this approach a lot. I know there are lot more things to worry about on financial markets, there are many other risks to take care of. Good to know that at least this one was eliminated by Esplanade.

Aleksey F.,
Ufa, Russian Federation,
Oct 25, 2019,

My orders are executed in full and at the desired price

Esplanade takes care of my orders being executed in full and at the desired price. This is basically all I want from my broker. The rest of it - spreads, fees, bonuses - it’s all of secondary importance in my opinion. Perhaps traders who just start their career do not realize it in full, but once they start stacking real money on their trades, they will see that half a pip difference in spread is nothing in comparison with missing a really good trade because the broker was not fast enough to execute it exactly when and where you wanted it to be executed. I have over 5 years of experience in trading and I recommend Esplanade.Please remember this review when your “cheap” broker lets you down again.

Vicky Kara,
Vijayawada, India,
Oct 29, 2019,

Very professional brokerage

Very professional brokerage, nice support, fast orders executions, no system bugs detected so far. Spreads are about average for this market on non-VIP accounts. Have been working with them for over a year now and has never had a single problem to complain about. I recommend Esplanade Market Solutions!

T. Yaskevich,
Minsk, Belarus,
Nov 9, 2019,

I have positive experience with Esplanade MS

My experience with Esplanade Market Solutions has been positive so far. First al all I mean that I experience no difficulties with funds withdrawals. I know that this is the main concern that many traders have. The total sum amount of the withdrawn funds now exceeds $1000 which I think is a good enough reason to claim that all is good with withdrawals. The only concern I have here is that these withdrawals are not instant and it normally takes 2-3 business days to complete the transfer. I am not really sure whether it’s the drawback of payment systems or Esplanade’s. Anyway, this is a minor issue that I can tolerate. Most importantly I like the quality of Esplanade’s orders executions. Slippages are rare and happen only on the rapid market moves. Market orders get executed fast and with no requotes most of the times.I had many problems with that with my previous brokerage, so the quality of service is now one of the things I pay much attention to now.

Grigoriy Stepanov,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Nov 15, 2019,

I have no problem with Esplanade MC.

It's a great pleasure to cooperate with highly professional brokerage like Esplanade MC. I've been trading with them since the beginning of this year and did not encounter any problems that could make me start thinking of moving my trading capital to any other firm. My trades get executed really fast. Totally getting rid of requotes is probably impossible when you deal with real brokerage - this is the part of trader's real life. However, requotes don't bother me much when I trade with Esplanade and I highly appreciate this fact. Withdrawals are done through numerous payment systems. I use standard transfer to my credit card. The platform is MT4. Minimum deposit is $250.

Baalkrishan Vajumdar,
Malappuram, India,
Nov 19, 2019,

In general, I am satisfied this broker

My experience of trading with Esplanade did not start with the best note, I had problems with the withdrawal. I had already prepared for the worst, but very quickly the situation was resolved with support. I made a mistake in filling in the details and the company helped me deal with this and corrected my details. Now conclusions take from 24 to 48 hours, but sometimes they occur in 2-3 hours. So I am more than satisfied with working with the company. Especially considering the convenient interface and multi-platform trading terminal. In general, there are no serious problems, periodically there are minor flaws that the company is trying to actively correct.

Parmin Rampersad,
Kurnool, India,
Nov 28, 2019,

Reliable and trusted broker.

Esplanade MS doesn’t have any promotions, bonuses and cashbacks like other companies. They rely on their brand name and reputation. I can’t say that bonuses are bad, but the company prefers not to spend money on it. For 1 year of trading, I came out to + 21% net. Not so bad for the first year in trade in general I think. For beginners very good feature is small deposits needed. There is no need to invest immediately thousands of dollars, as Esplanade allows you to trade from $ 250.

Ivan Shvarkov,
Kharkiv, Ukraine,
Dec 10, 2019,

A good broker with perfect cooperation conditions

I like trading in Esplanade. This broker gives me the service I need and does not take my time to solve any organizational or technical issues. During the whole period of my work here, I only once applied for technical support, when I did not immediately understand the withdrawal procedure. Everything was explained to me, and I was contacted just a couple of minutes after my request. Note that the withdrawal funds can take a couple of days, but is not subject to any additional commissions, everything happens exactly as it is written on the site, no mismatches noticed. Another big plus of esplanade is the presence of a large number of assets, which allows me to trade in different directions and always find a profitable situation in the market.

Kotov Zahar,
Aleksandrov, Russian Federation,
Dec 17, 2019,

Why did I choose esplanade

If we talk about my criteria for choosing a broker, the list can be continued indefinitely. But the main thing is that the broker should not promise what it cannot fulfill. That's why I never pay attention to companies that offer risk-free trades, crazy bonuses, huge interest rates on payments and other conditions that have nothing to do with reality, to put it mildly. Everything was too short with esplanade, market access and reliable withdrawal with a small commission. I was even surprised. But that's why I decided to try it. Now I think that I am trading with the company for the third year already. And I don't want to change anything at all. The broker provides everything he has promised and I do not need anything else.

Lalit Devan,
Bengaluru, India,
Dec 27, 2019,

Why do I choose Esplanade?

If we talk about good brokers, I will immediately say about Esplanade because the broker has the most normal service that I have met on my way a trader. There is an excellent trading platform on which you can immediately analyze the situation. Here you can find assets of all types from currency pairs and metals to indices and stocks of the largest companies. There is always the dynamics and interesting analytics gathered here. For me, as a trader, this is what I need. In addition, you can withdraw your funds without any commissions. Which can be called very convenient and profitable for every client of the company, regardless of the amount he uses.