Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Dec 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
Nov 25, 2018,

I've been working for about a year here. Spreads are excellent! Additional commission for funds withdrawal isn't charged and you aren't being distracted from work with dubious promotions.

Feb 14, 2019,

I'm satisfied with the broker's work even without bonuses

I'm satisfied with the broker's work even without bonuses. They already provide a bunch of bonuses, offering $100 minimum deposit and zero commissions on orders closing on initial accounts where the opening is from a hundred. I started with a hundred too, studied. It's profitable to work with them. It's a sin to argue.

Karachi, Pakistan,
Sep 27, 2019,

SCAM

(This company making fool , please avoid everyone to join this company , They are cheater and SCAMMER)

They blame to traders for change Spread and Pairs symbols.

While my all trade orders are average 5mins or more trade duration ,Instead of Pay my profits they given blow email.

I got this email from company !

our account has been blocked at Esplanade-MS due to Сompany Policy violation. Outstanding money will credit to your payment method in 48 hours.

The Ban Reason:

You used a technical data-feed which not allowed for trading. This data feed Company uses for inner services: websites, affiliate widgets and etc.

Commonly this data-feed hide for traders and also it has not permisson to trade.

But as we may see you got an access to this data-feed and change permissions from "read-only" to "tradable".

At the moment our Company has launched an internal investigation by the security service and is also calculating the losses incurred by the Company from this hack.

We ask you to stay in touch be ready to cooperate with the Сompany.

When i talked this company about Nick account, they changed password of his account instead of Block.

This is a Big Fraud.... I lost my $500

Sep 25, 2019 - 3 Stars I have read company rule and in rule there is no trading allowed IF trade 1min.

My all trades are more then 3mins and more, company has disabled my account and removed my all profits which i made very hardly.

Company removed my account History and my profits.

I sent email to company with my screenshot which i took when i was having my balance around $4062.

For the proof i also saved my statement.

Please do not deposit any funds in this company until i receive my whole funds.

Once i will receive my all funds i will post my review.

46187930

Oct 2, 2018,

Scam

Remove all profit without any reason. Scam broker. Trading agreement is written in a such way that this company may interpretare this as they wish. They provide good conditions, trading may goes well, but if you are a profitable client, then they will remove everything...

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 31, 2020,

By far the biggest scam in Forex

All the reviews you can see here are 100% fake.

This is not any broker. This is a place where scammers live. Each and every people in here are scammers. They are sitting there to steal your money.

My account no. is 46188452.

They scammed me USD 1095. No news trading, scalping, EA's; nothing. I made the profit carrying my positions for a couple of months. So, only long term trading. Still, the scammers canceled the profit without any kind of reason.

I will only update my reviews if they give me my funds.

Please don't deposit a single penny in these cheaters.
Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation,
Sep 21, 2018,

SCAM Broker

thay cancel profit, delete transactions from history. no regulation, scam and fraud company

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Sep 24, 2020,

Canceled my profit 2years ago

I trade in this company 2 years ago, My account is 46185839.
I made a profit near 600 usd.
I made request of withdrawal, and after my account blocked
They said me skalping is not allowed
Company didn't give me the profit
what will you say now at the moment?

Aatif Chohan,
Indore, India,
May 26, 2020,

Good trading conditions and low spreads

Espanade offers swap-free acount (that was important for my trading strategy) and high-leverage. That was also important. My first withdrawal took 5 days, but other withdrawals were proceeded within 2 days, so I think that was just lag. If you're looking for a broker with good trading conditions and low spreads - Esplanade can be a good choice, as I think. However, keep in mind there's no advanced education (as well as good education in general).

Ghufran Faujdar,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 8, 2020,

Everything is also loyal

You can work here without nerves, and that's the main thing.
As for the conditions, everything is also loyal, especially for analytical tools.

Marchenko Roman,
Tula, Russian Federation,
Jun 19, 2020,

Comfortable conditions for trading

It seems to me that this company has managed to organize conditions that will become a reliable support for many traders.
Here you can practice not only in a real terminal, but also on a demo. Hedging is allowed here, while the hedged margin itself is 0%. In addition, I like the fact that withdrawal of funds here is carried out quickly enough, even on the eve of the holidays, you are always confident that the commissions will not be overstated, and the money will arrive at the card on time.

Aleksey F.,
Ufa, Russian Federation,
Oct 25, 2019,

My orders are executed in full and at the desired price

Esplanade takes care of my orders being executed in full and at the desired price. This is basically all I want from my broker. The rest of it - spreads, fees, bonuses - it’s all of secondary importance in my opinion. Perhaps traders who just start their career do not realize it in full, but once they start stacking real money on their trades, they will see that half a pip difference in spread is nothing in comparison with missing a really good trade because the broker was not fast enough to execute it exactly when and where you wanted it to be executed. I have over 5 years of experience in trading and I recommend Esplanade.Please remember this review when your “cheap” broker lets you down again.

Jakuhin V,
Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
May 6, 2020,

Fine company

This is a fine company to work with. I liked the set of the assets they've got, some exotics available apart from traditional currencies.

Zaki Diarov,
Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Oct 19, 2020,

I found a mention on one forum that there is a hedged margin of 0%. I was astonished to discover such trading conditions because brokers usually take 25% to all 100%. And here is such an opportunity!
I created an ECN account because there are the minimum spreads here. What can I say? My impressions are neutral. The broker is ordinary, in my opinion. I explain why I think so. For example, the education course was launched just recently, but it is more for beginners. And I, as a more experienced trader, would like to raise my level somehow.

Baalkrishan Vajumdar,
Malappuram, India,
Nov 19, 2019,

In general, I am satisfied this broker

My experience of trading with Esplanade did not start with the best note, I had problems with the withdrawal. I had already prepared for the worst, but very quickly the situation was resolved with support. I made a mistake in filling in the details and the company helped me deal with this and corrected my details. Now conclusions take from 24 to 48 hours, but sometimes they occur in 2-3 hours. So I am more than satisfied with working with the company. Especially considering the convenient interface and multi-platform trading terminal. In general, there are no serious problems, periodically there are minor flaws that the company is trying to actively correct.

Lucas,
Feb 18, 2018,

Good trade conditions

You can trade here. The minimum deposit is quite low, only $100, and that’s very important for me because I’m not ready to spend big money on forex yet. It’s also convenient that they provide mobile versions of the platforms, for example, I’ve downloaded a platform on my iPhone and now I can manage orders on the way. I withdrew money only a couple of times but with no problem.

Orest Nazrchenko,
Lviv, Ukraine,
May 29, 2020,

Broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading

I think the broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading. I still have some doubts about scalping with these spreads, yet, I have to admit these doubts are calid for the whole forex trading in general.
INVESTING
Inverstors will find the variety of available trading assets to be benefitial in my opinion. There are some rather rare stocks in the list, which is a huge plus. Given you plan to trade with ECN account, commissions won't be that big.
ACTIVE TRADING
Spreads are rather good on all account types apart from the Fixed account, where they start with 3 pips or something like that. With other accounts spreads are tiny, but there is a commission per volume that you trade.
Myself I use ECN account. Tarding feed coud be lower IMHO, yet, reliable withdrawals and good executions keep me with the broker.

Rasmus,
Finland,
Apr 29, 2018,

Reliable

I became familiar with this company about a year ago, and I've started trading relatively recently. But first things first. I've noticed this broker at one of the ratings websites. I liked that it has good conditions and a demo account unlike my previous broker. But since I was satisfied with the company I traded with at that time I didn't open an account with esplanade. I'd got back to this company about 5 months ago, when looking for a reliable broker. I'd traded on a demo for a couple of weeks and opened the real one then. The execution quality is excellent and the spread is narrow. I have a standard account with a floating spread. For example, the audusd spread is about 10 points, what is quite good considering the volatility of this tool. There are no problems with funds withdrawal at the broker's too. As a rule, money is credited within 24 hours although it can take 3 days according to the regulations.

Alihan Balibekov,
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan,
Nov 9, 2020,

I will probably not write the most objective review. It will be more my impression of the company. Maybe it will be useful for somebody.
Let's start. I registered with Esplanade MC a couple months ago. I was attracted by an ECN account with small spreads and a sufficient number of trading instruments. I usually trade cryptocurrencies and European stocks. These are promising assets at the time of the pandemic.
I have talked to the support team. There are quite nice guys, professionals who want to help.
But then I was disappointed. I discovered that the company also offers Russian companies' stocks. I had been looking at them for a long time because of the recent events with oil. But they are not available in the ECN account. To trade them, you have to switch to the Standard account. It's not comfortable. So, I think about what to do in such a situation.
I did not have any problems with the rest. Because payment methods are convenient in Esplanade MS. And the platform is customary for me: this is MT4. I like the analytics here - it's normal. Basically, the broker deserves attention. But there is a lack of Russian stocks in my account type.

Egor11,
V.Novgorod, Russian Federation,
Feb 10, 2020,

Why can I recommend Esplanade?

I've never really written a review of my brokers, but I wanted to talk about this company. There is nothing surprising here, but on the other hand, I have never encountered any difficulties or delay in withdrawing funds in two years.

Sanam,
Sialkot, Pakistan,
Jul 13, 2020,

Normal forex broker

I've been looking for a normal forex broker for a long time, because I work with classical strategies and I'm not interested in modern companies that offer passive earning formats, etc. I can cope with all this on my own.
But it turned out that finding something like this is quite difficult. And while I found Esplanade MS, I registered with several other companies, but I was very quickly disappointed in it. And here I liked it, because there is a classic trading terminal, which contains all the underlying assets and all the standard indicators, in addition, here you can customize the chart as you like. And this is really good news.
But most of all I liked the fact that here you can use different payment systems, which means that depending on the amount, I can choose any of them and save significantly on commissions when depositing or withdrawing funds.

Ukraine,
Jan 8, 2019,

I recommend

You register, make a deposit and work calmly. No invitations to seminars and training". No one distracts or calls you. The support works well (I mean online chat). Nothing else is required. Well done work!

Samara, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Available assets

I got everything I need for one hundred bucks. Among assets there are currencies, shares and indices. I made funds withdrawal thrice. It’s done in an instant. Euro spreads are from 11 pips (standard account)

T. Yaskevich,
Minsk, Belarus,
Nov 9, 2019,

I have positive experience with Esplanade MS

My experience with Esplanade Market Solutions has been positive so far. First al all I mean that I experience no difficulties with funds withdrawals. I know that this is the main concern that many traders have. The total sum amount of the withdrawn funds now exceeds $1000 which I think is a good enough reason to claim that all is good with withdrawals. The only concern I have here is that these withdrawals are not instant and it normally takes 2-3 business days to complete the transfer. I am not really sure whether it’s the drawback of payment systems or Esplanade’s. Anyway, this is a minor issue that I can tolerate. Most importantly I like the quality of Esplanade’s orders executions. Slippages are rare and happen only on the rapid market moves. Market orders get executed fast and with no requotes most of the times.I had many problems with that with my previous brokerage, so the quality of service is now one of the things I pay much attention to now.

Jagat Randhawa,
Valsad, India,
Jan 27, 2020,

Reliable, tight spreads, fast withdrawals

That broker is what I want from my brokerage and I don't want to much. I just want to pay not so much, I want my brokerage to by those I can trust and of course I want not just get my money, but get my money in-time. Also, there is a lot of assets, so I have a list to choose from. I can say broker is outstanding, but it's okey enough. That's my opinion.

Yulia,
sochi, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Standard account is great

The ECN- account deposit is too big. Maybe that is due to the fact that spreads are quite low on the standard account. I haven't seen lower spreads anywhere. Spreads are said to be floating, but actually they rarely expand.