Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Lucas,
Russian Federation,
Feb 18, 2018,

Good trade conditions

You can trade here. The minimum deposit is quite low, only $100, and that’s very important for me because I’m not ready to spend big money on forex yet. It’s also convenient that they provide mobile versions of the platforms, for example, I’ve downloaded a platform on my iPhone and now I can manage orders on the way. I withdrew money only a couple of times but with no problem.

Rasmus,
Finland,
Apr 29, 2018,

Reliable

I became familiar with this company about a year ago, and I've started trading relatively recently. But first things first. I've noticed this broker at one of the ratings websites. I liked that it has good conditions and a demo account unlike my previous broker. But since I was satisfied with the company I traded with at that time I didn't open an account with esplanade. I'd got back to this company about 5 months ago, when looking for a reliable broker. I'd traded on a demo for a couple of weeks and opened the real one then. The execution quality is excellent and the spread is narrow. I have a standard account with a floating spread. For example, the audusd spread is about 10 points, what is quite good considering the volatility of this tool. There are no problems with funds withdrawal at the broker's too. As a rule, money is credited within 24 hours although it can take 3 days according to the regulations.

Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation,
Sep 21, 2018,

SCAM Broker

thay cancel profit, delete transactions from history. no regulation, scam and fraud company

Russian Federation,
Oct 2, 2018,

Scam

Remove all profit without any reason. Scam broker. Trading agreement is written in a such way that this company may interpretare this as they wish. They provide good conditions, trading may goes well, but if you are a profitable client, then they will remove everything...

Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
Nov 25, 2018,

I've been working for about a year here. Spreads are excellent! Additional commission for funds withdrawal isn't charged and you aren't being distracted from work with dubious promotions.

Samara, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Available assets

I got everything I need for one hundred bucks. Among assets there are currencies, shares and indices. I made funds withdrawal thrice. It’s done in an instant. Euro spreads are from 11 pips (standard account)

Yulia,
sochi, Russian Federation,
Nov 27, 2018,

Standard account is great

The ECN- account deposit is too big. Maybe that is due to the fact that spreads are quite low on the standard account. I haven't seen lower spreads anywhere. Spreads are said to be floating, but actually they rarely expand.

Energodar, Ukraine,
Dec 17, 2018,

My opinion

It's not my first day on the forex market and yet Esplanade ms was a discovery for me. So many assets at once with meager deposit requirements are a rare thing. Someone will say, wait, 100 bucks is quite a lot! True, but this amount is necessary for opening an account, and you can trade with a significantly smaller deposit balance and, by the way, you can deposit and withdraw any amount.

Belarus,
Dec 20, 2018,

good platform sneg93

The last crisis has shattered my trust in fund managers, and now the next one is coming. On esplanadems I've found everything I need to bring to life my personal investment plans. This is low-budget and the whole market is spread out before you. I quickly monitor all markets on one platform. Redistribution of assets in the portfolio takes a few clicks.

Ukraine,
Jan 8, 2019,

I recommend

You register, make a deposit and work calmly. No invitations to seminars and training". No one distracts or calls you. The support works well (I mean online chat). Nothing else is required. Well done work!

Is Esplanade-MS a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Esplanade-MS is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13584/esplanade-ms-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Esplanade-MS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/esplanade-ms.

Is Esplanade-MS regulated?

Esplanade-MS (Esplanade Market Solutions Ltd.) is regulated by Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

However the Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines doesn't regulate forex services.

What is the minimum deposit for Esplanade-MS?

The minimum deposit to open an account in Esplanade-MS varies depending on the account type.

• Fix account is $250
  • Standard account is $250
  • ECN account is $250
  • VIP account is $20,000

Does Esplanade-MS accept US residents?

Esplanade-MS does not provide service to US residents meanwhile CFDs are not available to UK customers.