Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
Nov 25, 2018,

I've been working for about a year here. Spreads are excellent! Additional commission for funds withdrawal isn't charged and you aren't being distracted from work with dubious promotions.

Russian Federation,
Feb 14, 2019,

I'm satisfied with the broker's work even without bonuses

I'm satisfied with the broker's work even without bonuses. They already provide a bunch of bonuses, offering $100 minimum deposit and zero commissions on orders closing on initial accounts where the opening is from a hundred. I started with a hundred too, studied. It's profitable to work with them. It's a sin to argue.

Karachi, Pakistan,
Sep 27, 2019,

SCAM

(This company making fool , please avoid everyone to join this company , They are cheater and SCAMMER)

They blame to traders for change Spread and Pairs symbols.

While my all trade orders are average 5mins or more trade duration ,Instead of Pay my profits they given blow email.

I got this email from company !

our account has been blocked at Esplanade-MS due to Сompany Policy violation. Outstanding money will credit to your payment method in 48 hours.

The Ban Reason:

You used a technical data-feed which not allowed for trading. This data feed Company uses for inner services: websites, affiliate widgets and etc.

Commonly this data-feed hide for traders and also it has not permisson to trade.

But as we may see you got an access to this data-feed and change permissions from "read-only" to "tradable".

At the moment our Company has launched an internal investigation by the security service and is also calculating the losses incurred by the Company from this hack.

We ask you to stay in touch be ready to cooperate with the Сompany.

When i talked this company about Nick account, they changed password of his account instead of Block.

This is a Big Fraud.... I lost my $500

Sep 25, 2019 - 3 Stars I have read company rule and in rule there is no trading allowed IF trade 1min.

My all trades are more then 3mins and more, company has disabled my account and removed my all profits which i made very hardly.

Company removed my account History and my profits.

I sent email to company with my screenshot which i took when i was having my balance around $4062.

For the proof i also saved my statement.

Please do not deposit any funds in this company until i receive my whole funds.

Once i will receive my all funds i will post my review.

46187930

Russian Federation,
Oct 2, 2018,

Scam

Remove all profit without any reason. Scam broker. Trading agreement is written in a such way that this company may interpretare this as they wish. They provide good conditions, trading may goes well, but if you are a profitable client, then they will remove everything...

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 31, 2020,

By far the biggest scam in Forex

All the reviews you can see here are 100% fake.

This is not any broker. This is a place where scammers live. Each and every people in here are scammers. They are sitting there to steal your money.

My account no. is 46188452.

They scammed me USD 1095. No news trading, scalping, EA's; nothing. I made the profit carrying my positions for a couple of months. So, only long term trading. Still, the scammers canceled the profit without any kind of reason.

I will only update my reviews if they give me my funds.

Please don't deposit a single penny in these cheaters.
Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation,
Sep 21, 2018,

SCAM Broker

thay cancel profit, delete transactions from history. no regulation, scam and fraud company

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Sep 24, 2020,

Canceled my profit 2years ago

I trade in this company 2 years ago, My account is 46185839.
I made a profit near 600 usd.
I made request of withdrawal, and after my account blocked
They said me skalping is not allowed
Company didn't give me the profit
what will you say now at the moment?

Aatif Chohan,
Indore, India,
May 26, 2020,

Good trading conditions and low spreads

Espanade offers swap-free acount (that was important for my trading strategy) and high-leverage. That was also important. My first withdrawal took 5 days, but other withdrawals were proceeded within 2 days, so I think that was just lag. If you're looking for a broker with good trading conditions and low spreads - Esplanade can be a good choice, as I think. However, keep in mind there's no advanced education (as well as good education in general).

Ghufran Faujdar,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 8, 2020,

Everything is also loyal

You can work here without nerves, and that's the main thing.
As for the conditions, everything is also loyal, especially for analytical tools.

Marchenko Roman,
Tula, Russian Federation,
Jun 19, 2020,

Comfortable conditions for trading

It seems to me that this company has managed to organize conditions that will become a reliable support for many traders.
Here you can practice not only in a real terminal, but also on a demo. Hedging is allowed here, while the hedged margin itself is 0%. In addition, I like the fact that withdrawal of funds here is carried out quickly enough, even on the eve of the holidays, you are always confident that the commissions will not be overstated, and the money will arrive at the card on time.

Is Esplanade-MS a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Esplanade-MS is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13584/esplanade-ms-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Esplanade-MS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/esplanade-ms.

Is Esplanade-MS regulated?

Esplanade-MS (Esplanade Market Solutions Ltd.) is regulated by Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

However the Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines doesn't regulate forex services.

What is the minimum deposit for Esplanade-MS?

The minimum deposit to open an account in Esplanade-MS varies depending on the account type.

• Fix account is $250
  • Standard account is $250
  • ECN account is $250
  • VIP account is $20,000

Does Esplanade-MS accept US residents?

Esplanade-MS does not provide service to US residents meanwhile CFDs are not available to UK customers.