Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Dec 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Aleksey F.,
Ufa, Russian Federation,
Oct 25, 2019,

My orders are executed in full and at the desired price

Esplanade takes care of my orders being executed in full and at the desired price. This is basically all I want from my broker. The rest of it - spreads, fees, bonuses - it’s all of secondary importance in my opinion. Perhaps traders who just start their career do not realize it in full, but once they start stacking real money on their trades, they will see that half a pip difference in spread is nothing in comparison with missing a really good trade because the broker was not fast enough to execute it exactly when and where you wanted it to be executed. I have over 5 years of experience in trading and I recommend Esplanade.Please remember this review when your “cheap” broker lets you down again.

Jakuhin V,
Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
May 6, 2020,

Fine company

This is a fine company to work with. I liked the set of the assets they've got, some exotics available apart from traditional currencies.

Zaki Diarov,
Karaganda, Kazakhstan,
Oct 19, 2020,

I found a mention on one forum that there is a hedged margin of 0%. I was astonished to discover such trading conditions because brokers usually take 25% to all 100%. And here is such an opportunity!
I created an ECN account because there are the minimum spreads here. What can I say? My impressions are neutral. The broker is ordinary, in my opinion. I explain why I think so. For example, the education course was launched just recently, but it is more for beginners. And I, as a more experienced trader, would like to raise my level somehow.

Baalkrishan Vajumdar,
Malappuram, India,
Nov 19, 2019,

In general, I am satisfied this broker

My experience of trading with Esplanade did not start with the best note, I had problems with the withdrawal. I had already prepared for the worst, but very quickly the situation was resolved with support. I made a mistake in filling in the details and the company helped me deal with this and corrected my details. Now conclusions take from 24 to 48 hours, but sometimes they occur in 2-3 hours. So I am more than satisfied with working with the company. Especially considering the convenient interface and multi-platform trading terminal. In general, there are no serious problems, periodically there are minor flaws that the company is trying to actively correct.

Lucas,
Russian Federation,
Feb 18, 2018,

Good trade conditions

You can trade here. The minimum deposit is quite low, only $100, and that’s very important for me because I’m not ready to spend big money on forex yet. It’s also convenient that they provide mobile versions of the platforms, for example, I’ve downloaded a platform on my iPhone and now I can manage orders on the way. I withdrew money only a couple of times but with no problem.

Orest Nazrchenko,
Lviv, Ukraine,
May 29, 2020,

Broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading

I think the broker is suitable for daytrading and mid-term trading. I still have some doubts about scalping with these spreads, yet, I have to admit these doubts are calid for the whole forex trading in general.
INVESTING
Inverstors will find the variety of available trading assets to be benefitial in my opinion. There are some rather rare stocks in the list, which is a huge plus. Given you plan to trade with ECN account, commissions won't be that big.
ACTIVE TRADING
Spreads are rather good on all account types apart from the Fixed account, where they start with 3 pips or something like that. With other accounts spreads are tiny, but there is a commission per volume that you trade.
Myself I use ECN account. Tarding feed coud be lower IMHO, yet, reliable withdrawals and good executions keep me with the broker.

Rasmus,
Finland,
Apr 29, 2018,

Reliable

I became familiar with this company about a year ago, and I've started trading relatively recently. But first things first. I've noticed this broker at one of the ratings websites. I liked that it has good conditions and a demo account unlike my previous broker. But since I was satisfied with the company I traded with at that time I didn't open an account with esplanade. I'd got back to this company about 5 months ago, when looking for a reliable broker. I'd traded on a demo for a couple of weeks and opened the real one then. The execution quality is excellent and the spread is narrow. I have a standard account with a floating spread. For example, the audusd spread is about 10 points, what is quite good considering the volatility of this tool. There are no problems with funds withdrawal at the broker's too. As a rule, money is credited within 24 hours although it can take 3 days according to the regulations.

Alihan Balibekov,
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan,
Nov 9, 2020,

I will probably not write the most objective review. It will be more my impression of the company. Maybe it will be useful for somebody.
Let's start. I registered with Esplanade MC a couple months ago. I was attracted by an ECN account with small spreads and a sufficient number of trading instruments. I usually trade cryptocurrencies and European stocks. These are promising assets at the time of the pandemic.
I have talked to the support team. There are quite nice guys, professionals who want to help.
But then I was disappointed. I discovered that the company also offers Russian companies' stocks. I had been looking at them for a long time because of the recent events with oil. But they are not available in the ECN account. To trade them, you have to switch to the Standard account. It's not comfortable. So, I think about what to do in such a situation.
I did not have any problems with the rest. Because payment methods are convenient in Esplanade MS. And the platform is customary for me: this is MT4. I like the analytics here - it's normal. Basically, the broker deserves attention. But there is a lack of Russian stocks in my account type.

Egor11,
V.Novgorod, Russian Federation,
Feb 10, 2020,

Why can I recommend Esplanade?

I've never really written a review of my brokers, but I wanted to talk about this company. There is nothing surprising here, but on the other hand, I have never encountered any difficulties or delay in withdrawing funds in two years.

Sanam,
Sialkot, Pakistan,
Jul 13, 2020,

Normal forex broker

I've been looking for a normal forex broker for a long time, because I work with classical strategies and I'm not interested in modern companies that offer passive earning formats, etc. I can cope with all this on my own.
But it turned out that finding something like this is quite difficult. And while I found Esplanade MS, I registered with several other companies, but I was very quickly disappointed in it. And here I liked it, because there is a classic trading terminal, which contains all the underlying assets and all the standard indicators, in addition, here you can customize the chart as you like. And this is really good news.
But most of all I liked the fact that here you can use different payment systems, which means that depending on the amount, I can choose any of them and save significantly on commissions when depositing or withdrawing funds.