Esplanade-MS.com Review

Esplanade Market Solutions

Updated: Dec 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Esplanade-MS is a forex broker. Esplanade-MS offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. Esplanade-MS.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Esplanade-MS.com

Established: 2014
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , Kingstown,
 VC0100 P.O. Box 1510 , Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont , , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@esplanade-ms.com, +357 25 654-100
Regulators: SVGFSA #22514 IBC 2015
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay, Svyaznoy, TELE2
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Beeline, FasaPay, iPay, Megafon, Mir, MTS, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, RBK Money, Skrill, SorexPay

Join live discussion of Esplanade-MS.com on our forum

Parvez Kaul,
Vellore, India,
Jun 30, 2020,

Perfect for both experienced and inexperienced traders

Esplanade MS is perfect for both experienced and inexperienced traders. Actually, it is cool when a broker offers such a choice of conditions, which are suitable as for experienced traders, as a newbies.

When I started trading with Esplanade MS, I had minimal experience, which mean before that - I traded on a demo and finished training on Forex forum (I won't advertise it :) ).

And I was certainly very worried that I wouldn't be able to trade normally, and I'll stop trading at all.

But to my surprise, my trading start was much better than I had imagined. Of course, I had losses, but it's part of the training, there's nothing unusual about it. And I survived it so easily thanks to Esplanade MS.

Grigoriy Stepanov,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Nov 15, 2019,

I have no problem with Esplanade MC.

It's a great pleasure to cooperate with highly professional brokerage like Esplanade MC. I've been trading with them since the beginning of this year and did not encounter any problems that could make me start thinking of moving my trading capital to any other firm. My trades get executed really fast. Totally getting rid of requotes is probably impossible when you deal with real brokerage - this is the part of trader's real life. However, requotes don't bother me much when I trade with Esplanade and I highly appreciate this fact. Withdrawals are done through numerous payment systems. I use standard transfer to my credit card. The platform is MT4. Minimum deposit is $250.

Bassar,
Vologda, Russian Federation,
Jan 9, 2020,

Nice trading conditions

I think esplanade ms has got everything the broker needs to attract customers. You can choose both fixed spreads and variable even if you use very small account size. Spreads are very tight, leverage is 1:1000 which is more than any retail trader will ever need to trade safely. The only trouble a trader can think of is that you only get a personal manager if the account size is above 10K. I don't know what personal assistant can be useful for so I don't regret about it much. Executions are fast here, so are the withdrawals.

Donetsk, Ukraine,
Jan 25, 2019,

I lack bonuses a lot

For example1, I lack bonuses a lot. Nowadays many brokers honestly treat their clients and provide at least some bonuses. These're greedy. However1, they do pay money without delays. There's a good set of investment assets. There're plenty to choose from. I have no complaints about broker's work1, but they could have provided bonuses at least for the New Year.1

Kotov Zahar,
Aleksandrov, Russian Federation,
Dec 17, 2019,

Why did I choose esplanade

If we talk about my criteria for choosing a broker, the list can be continued indefinitely. But the main thing is that the broker should not promise what it cannot fulfill. That's why I never pay attention to companies that offer risk-free trades, crazy bonuses, huge interest rates on payments and other conditions that have nothing to do with reality, to put it mildly. Everything was too short with esplanade, market access and reliable withdrawal with a small commission. I was even surprised. But that's why I decided to try it. Now I think that I am trading with the company for the third year already. And I don't want to change anything at all. The broker provides everything he has promised and I do not need anything else.

Is Esplanade-MS a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Esplanade-MS is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13584/esplanade-ms-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Esplanade-MS community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/esplanade-ms.

Is Esplanade-MS regulated?

Esplanade-MS (Esplanade Market Solutions Ltd.) is regulated by Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

However the Financial Service Authority of St. Vincent and the Grenadines doesn't regulate forex services.

What is the minimum deposit for Esplanade-MS?

The minimum deposit to open an account in Esplanade-MS varies depending on the account type.

• Fix account is $250
  • Standard account is $250
  • ECN account is $250
  • VIP account is $20,000

Does Esplanade-MS accept US residents?

Esplanade-MS does not provide service to US residents meanwhile CFDs are not available to UK customers.