JPMarkets.co.za Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 20, 2020

About JPMarkets.co.za

JPMarkets is a forex broker. JP Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. JPMarkets.co.za offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

JPMarkets.co.za

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2016
Address:Black River Office Park 2 Fir Street, Observatory, Cape Town Gatehouse, Building, 2nd Floor, South Africa
Contact:support@jpmarkets.co.za, 0878280576
Regulators: FSB #FSP 46855
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(30+)
Cryptocurrencies:(4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, iPay, Local Bank Transfers, M-Pesa, PayFast, Skrill, SnapScan
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayFast, Skrill

Join live discussion of JPMarkets.co.za on our forum

victoria, Australia,
Jan 17, 2020,

3 months waiting for withdrawal scammers keep making excuses

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am been deceived by JP Markets broker licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Board, South Africa, FSP 46855.
Hurlingham Office Park, Woodlands Avenue, Block E, First Floor, (10,349.02 km)
2196 Sandton, Gauteng
My client number is CU177531. For the last 3 months, I have been trying to withdraw my balance from JP Markets but they have not been transferring money and taking it out of the wallet.
After that I have to lodge ticket, they put money back in the wallet and make excuses why the transfer was declined.
They did not transfer the money in skrill account thereafter saying they are getting error messages.
Now they are saying me they have transferred to my Neteller account and I should have received whereas I sent screenshots that I did not receive any money.
They are asking me to prove that I did not receive money.
I am asking them to send me proof so that I can contact Neteller/
I asked them to transfer to my bank account but they made an excuse that International transfer is not available with us.
They keep making one excuse or other.
Pls help me in taking my money back US$6604 from JP Markets.

PS If I receive my money, I will withdraw the complaints made with financial regulator and withdraw negative review.

Dec 19, 2019,

Delayed payment

I've been waiting 2 months for my payment keep on saying their have technical issues or no the payment has been process but still nothing also got an arn number to call the bank to check if there's any money being process still nothing

Oradea, Romania,
Nov 15, 2019,

Everything is fixed now!

I left a negative review for them earlier this month and finally they managed to fix everything for me.
My funds are fine and i can log into my account.

So for me, they are good!

*They could invest into support tho*

Oct 28, 2019 - 1 Star I could not loggin into the mt4 account, it said that my account is invalid.
I sent them many emails, opened many tickets, all without response.

One week later, i logged into their website and i saw all my accounts deleted, even the demo account.

My account nr is: 3624855.

I will delete my review once they fix this and send me the money.

Until then...stay away from these scammers.

Gera,
Swakopmund, Namibia,
Oct 31, 2019,

Worst broker

I made a deposit on the 25th of October 2019 but until now my wallet shows 0 I have send mail after mail but there customer care service is very weak they need to be shutdown

Oct 14, 2019,

Fake Broker, run away from this broker

They remove my stop loss without the price touching it or even getting closer to it. I emailed them but no answer, no explanation what so ever. Broker has no form of communication that u can use to get hold of it, no chat line, calls run unanswered. This is one of the brokers that need to be investigated thoroughly.My JPMarkets account no: 987685745

South Africa, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2019,

Absolutely bad, Scammers. Stay away from them.

Don't use them as a broker.

At first, I didn't believe what people were saying about them till they scammed me.

Stay away.

Australia, Australia,
Oct 9, 2019,

Pirates

Email after email and no reply.
Withdrawals always declined.
Support doesn't respond to complaints.
Winners are loosers with this so called award winning broker.
Absolute theiving toads.
Durban, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2019,

Can’t login 3753776

I can’t login to my mt4 mobile iso its says invalid account I tried reinstalling the app and changing my password didn’t work. When I call them they hang up when I told them that I cannot login.
Cyprian,
Carletonville, South Africa,
Sep 22, 2019,

Worst Broker Ever

Well i made a deposit to the broker three weeks back now and my capital hasn't reflected to my wallet, when I write them emails they don't respond.
Sep 19, 2019,

Terrible Customer service

i made a direct deposit on the 2nd of september 2019. deposited an amount of 500ZAR directly to the JP Markets ABSA account but i havent received my funds as yet. i made a 2nd deposit which eventually went through to my deposit wallet.its been more than 2 weeks since ive lodged 3 Tickets on the Back Office without any response. i even sent an email to their customer support, still no reply. made a dozen phone calls and nobody is available to pick up may calls. i sent the Banking details including the refernce number for that transaction and the bank account number but still no decency to reply or even acknowledge that atleast someone is working on it. so is this why you mean when you say "Best broker in Africa" by not even attempting to reach out to your clients?