JPMarkets.co.za Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 14, 2019

About JPMarkets.co.za

JPMarkets is a forex broker. JP Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. JPMarkets.co.za offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

JPMarkets.co.za

Join live discussion of JPMarkets.co.za on our forum

South Africa, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2019,

Absolutely bad, Scammers. Stay away from them.

Don't use them as a broker.

At first, I didn't believe what people were saying about them till they scammed me.

Stay away.
Australia, Australia,
Oct 9, 2019,

Pirates

Email after email and no reply.
Withdrawals always declined.
Support doesn't respond to complaints.
Winners are loosers with this so called award winning broker.
Absolute theiving toads.
Oct 8, 2019,

Can’t login 3753776

I can’t login to my mt4 mobile iso its says invalid account I tried reinstalling the app and changing my password didn’t work. When I call them they hang up when I told them that I cannot login.
Cyprian,
Carletonville, South Africa,
Sep 22, 2019,

Worst Broker Ever

Well i made a deposit to the broker three weeks back now and my capital hasn't reflected to my wallet, when I write them emails they don't respond.
Gauteng, South Africa,
Sep 19, 2019,

Terrible Customer service

i made a direct deposit on the 2nd of september 2019. deposited an amount of 500ZAR directly to the JP Markets ABSA account but i havent received my funds as yet. i made a 2nd deposit which eventually went through to my deposit wallet.its been more than 2 weeks since ive lodged 3 Tickets on the Back Office without any response. i even sent an email to their customer support, still no reply. made a dozen phone calls and nobody is available to pick up may calls. i sent the Banking details including the refernce number for that transaction and the bank account number but still no decency to reply or even acknowledge that atleast someone is working on it. so is this why you mean when you say "Best broker in Africa" by not even attempting to reach out to your clients?
durban, South Africa,
Sep 17, 2019,

either there a bunch of turtles or straight up shady

there deposit is not instant, been waiting for more than two weeks now my wallet still shows 0.00 USD i'have emailed them now several times no one replies which is just bad manners no one lets you know whats happening even the account manager @hloni who only seemed to reply when i registered my account there support sucks...i even lost hope
gratitude,
Sep 16, 2019,

when closing a trade it takes time before it closes and my trade reached its tp and yet it did not close, now I've just made a transfer from my wallet to my bank account, but there is no money in my bank account
Andy,
Mar 11, 2019,

JPM is a thief

Listen. I'm fuming ryt now all because my wallet funds on JP market has just disappeared. No reply from them my e-wallet account I added last week is still pending validation. You guy @jpmarkets are a scam and need to be closed down.I need my money and I will get it back.
Baloyi,
South Africa,
Nov 5, 2018,

Bad marketing

They claim that they do not charge commission yet their ZAR accounts charges a really large commission rate
Kempton park , South Africa,
Mar 28, 2018,

Poor broker

It takes forever for your deposit to reflect, you have to call/email them the proof of deposit. They say it is instant payment,but it is not. This process happens everytime when i do deposit.
Reply by Stephen @ JP Markets submitted Oct 24, 2018:
Hi McPrudy,

We do pride ourselves on allocating funds and processing withdrawals as quickly as possible, and I apologise for any frustration this may have caused you.

9 times out of 10 when a deposit is not allocated within the time frame we state, it is because the incorrect reference number was used. We ask all our clients to please use their MT4 account number as the reference, this allows our team to allocate swiftly.

Without that number, we cannot guess where to allocate the funds as this would lead to other issues.