JPMarkets.co.za Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 8, 2020

About JPMarkets.co.za

JPMarkets is a forex broker. JP Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. JPMarkets.co.za offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

JPMarkets.co.za

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$1
Established:2016
Address:Black River Office Park 2 Fir Street, Observatory, Cape Town Gatehouse, Building, 2nd Floor, South Africa
Contact:support@jpmarkets.co.za, 0878280576
Regulators: FSB #FSP 46855
Trading platforms:MT4, Mobile Trader
Currencies:(30+)
Cryptocurrencies:(4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, iPay, Local Bank Transfers, M-Pesa, PayFast, Skrill, SnapScan
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayFast, Skrill

Join live discussion of JPMarkets.co.za on our forum

3914106, South Africa,
Apr 2, 2020,

This broker is keeping my money for no reason. No response from them.

I started using this broker a month ago. Started by losing then eventually made profits but thats when the problem started. I tried withdrawing and then they cancelled my withdrawal claiming that they wanna make their system better so that I can withdraw faster. After that I placed the withdrawal again and still hasn't been processed ever since. It's been over a month now they just ignoring my emails and when I call the agents tell me they can't help I have to email the withdrawal department.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Mar 29, 2020,

Lost R100000 trading capital and R24000 withdrawal request

We had deposited R100000 to JPMarkets for copytrading via the Boss Lady Network and in November, even though the BLN provided all the evidence and tried to resolve the matter with Justine and Shelley, we have not had a resolution to this matter because Justin (CEO) does not want to admit that their copy trading system increased the trading lot size to 4.00 and resulted in account capital being depleted. Shelley admitted that Justin did not understand how the copytrading works and he refused a meeting between himself and BLN.

Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa,
Mar 24, 2020,

Poor customer care services

Withdrawals are approved but no deposit has been made into my account . Proof of withdrawal has been provided multiple times on their customer support emails .. They will respond but never provide assistance in helping solve the problem and continuously ask of I have been assisted . I am greatly dissappinted in such terrible services.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Mar 19, 2020,

Pricing issues on GBP resulting in account close out and no response

Two of my accounts were closed out 0n 6 March 2020 and I lost a significant amount of money over USD90K.

The main reason for the close out was because one pair GBPUSD sell which i had traded at 1,29550 was quoted at going at a rate of 2,29946 - an impossibility. While the broker support staff initially acknowledged in writing that they had pricing issues on the day which they were investigating. They have since disappeared and are not responding to any of my correspondence. I am yet to receive feedback on how they will remedy the situation and reinstate my accounts considering the amount of time that has lapsed and the opportunity cost of being out of the market. I sent numerous emails with no response from them. `i sent them my final demand for answers today to no avail. Still waiting!
Dibaba,
Free State, South Africa,
Mar 19, 2020,

Good services so far

Hi guys, I've read so many dissatisfied customer comments, I'll be honest I was so scared when I first learned what the broker has been doing to a lot of it's customers..

That was last month when I had just deposited my hard-earned cash into JPmarkets. I kept at it nonetheless, I traded and made $130 profits. Later on the next day, I tried my luck to withdraw some of my funds. Luckly I got my money in my bank account within 4 hours, i was relived.

Basically they have been good to me so far, I'm sorry guys for your loses. I really hope you get assistance sooner and your problems are solved. I won't be investing in JPmarkets any time until I'm sure I can fully trust them

Shelly Beach, South Africa,
Mar 16, 2020,

I need my refund from JP Markets..

I had trades running on Friday before the market closed with Stop losses set respectively.. But to my surprise when the market opened on monday i saw that my trades were stopped out with a ridiculous loss than i had set.. I had trades on Cadjpy with a risk of 60 pips to my surprise they skipped my stoploss and took with 260 pips loss instead of 60pips..i lost over R5000 and have called and send them messages on countless occasions and told it was gonna take 48hrs to investigate and to refund me back my funds.. Its now 2weeks now.. They dont respond to my emails.. I have also written to Justin Pulsen the CEO amd and he promised to follow up but he didn't do anything.. I have written to him directly on his Facebook account and he is no longer responding to my msgs.. He just opens my msg and ignores.. I really want my money back cause this not good for clients.. I have proof in the form of Screen shots.. The trades and all the conversations i had with them
Windhoek, Namibia,
Mar 14, 2020,

Profits manipulated

I was in a trade on Monday the 9th of March 2020 and i was in a long trade of the VIX made a profit of 2879 kwdas the VIX moved from 41.57 to 59.00 but 45 minutes later market moved down but my profits changed to 24 kwd this is impossible as it moved from 59. 00 to 55.91 but my entry point was 41.57
william,

3-poor support . I've sent alot of e-mails with no response
4-they don't wanna see you win
gaborone, Botswana,
Mar 12, 2020,

my experience with JP markets- never ever try them.

these guys are useless their service is very very poor, they refuse with my withdrawal it is more than a month trying to get my money from them but i can not. i tried all their communication channels but i can not get them. they do not take our complains serious.

poor customer service
they are a scam
they have thieves mentality .

As their international customer i can testify that their customer service is very terrible, never ever risk your money with them. unto date (12/03/2020) my money is still with them, i can not get it. no one is willing to help me , no one is taking my issue serious.
Dublin, Ireland,
Mar 11, 2020,

Unremitted approved funds

I am an international client introduced to use jpmarket as a broker I wont be talking much .. that is my account 3902621 . I made withdrawal from this broker 211$ since febuary 10 and till now 11th march I didnt receive a dime or didn't any of their unproffesional agent reply so horrible and terrible . Please stay away .
.stay awy especially if you are an international client .They receive your money in minutes and you will never receive a dime . You can ask from traders from South Africa