JP Markets Review

Updated: May 16, 2021 · JPMarkets.co.za  · Is this your company?

JPMarkets is a forex broker. JP Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. JPMarkets.co.za offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

JP Markets
2020-06-19:  The South African FSCA has privisionally suspended the license of JP Markets.  This was done because "there is reasonable belief that substantial prejudice to clients or the general public may occur if they continue rendering financial services."

CLICK HERE to verify.

Established: 2016
Address: Black River Office Park 2 Fir Street, Observatory, Cape Town Gatehouse, Building, 2nd Floor, South Africa
Contact: support@jpmarkets.co.za, 0878280576
Regulators: FSB #FSP 46855
Trading platforms: MT4, Mobile Trader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, iPay, Local Bank Transfers, M-Pesa, PayFast, Skrill, SnapScan
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayFast, Skrill

Join live discussion of JPMarkets.co.za on our forum

Nkosinathi,
Durban, South Africa,
Feb 11, 2020,

Scam

I deposited the funds to the broker probably a month ago. Until now no funds are available when I login to the portal and the support staff keeps on telling me that my issue was resolved. Runaway with your money

victoria, Australia,
Jan 17, 2020,

3 months waiting for withdrawal scammers keep making excuses

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am been deceived by JP Markets broker licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Board, South Africa, FSP 46855.
Hurlingham Office Park, Woodlands Avenue, Block E, First Floor, (10,349.02 km)
2196 Sandton, Gauteng
My client number is CU177531. For the last 3 months, I have been trying to withdraw my balance from JP Markets but they have not been transferring money and taking it out of the wallet.
After that I have to lodge ticket, they put money back in the wallet and make excuses why the transfer was declined.
They did not transfer the money in skrill account thereafter saying they are getting error messages.
Now they are saying me they have transferred to my Neteller account and I should have received whereas I sent screenshots that I did not receive any money.
They are asking me to prove that I did not receive money.
I am asking them to send me proof so that I can contact Neteller/
I asked them to transfer to my bank account but they made an excuse that International transfer is not available with us.
They keep making one excuse or other.
Pls help me in taking my money back US$6604 from JP Markets.

PS If I receive my money, I will withdraw the complaints made with financial regulator and withdraw negative review.
Gauteng, South Africa,
Dec 19, 2019,

Delayed payment

I've been waiting 2 months for my payment keep on saying their have technical issues or no the payment has been process but still nothing also got an arn number to call the bank to check if there's any money being process still nothing
Oradea, Romania,
Nov 15, 2019,

Everything is fixed now!

I left a negative review for them earlier this month and finally they managed to fix everything for me.
My funds are fine and i can log into my account.

So for me, they are good!

*They could invest into support tho*

Oct 28, 2019 - 1 Star I could not loggin into the mt4 account, it said that my account is invalid.
I sent them many emails, opened many tickets, all without response.

One week later, i logged into their website and i saw all my accounts deleted, even the demo account.

My account nr is: 3624855.

I will delete my review once they fix this and send me the money.

Until then...stay away from these scammers.

Gera,
Swakopmund, Namibia,
Oct 31, 2019,

Worst broker

I made a deposit on the 25th of October 2019 but until now my wallet shows 0 I have send mail after mail but there customer care service is very weak they need to be shutdown

Gauteng, South Africa,
Oct 14, 2019,

Fake Broker, run away from this broker

They remove my stop loss without the price touching it or even getting closer to it. I emailed them but no answer, no explanation what so ever. Broker has no form of communication that u can use to get hold of it, no chat line, calls run unanswered. This is one of the brokers that need to be investigated thoroughly.My JPMarkets account no: 987685745
South Africa, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2019,

Absolutely bad, Scammers. Stay away from them.

Don't use them as a broker.

At first, I didn't believe what people were saying about them till they scammed me.

Stay away.

Australia, Australia,
Oct 9, 2019,

Pirates

Email after email and no reply.
Withdrawals always declined.
Support doesn't respond to complaints.
Winners are loosers with this so called award winning broker.
Absolute theiving toads.
Durban, South Africa,
Oct 8, 2019,

Can’t login 3753776

I can’t login to my mt4 mobile iso its says invalid account I tried reinstalling the app and changing my password didn’t work. When I call them they hang up when I told them that I cannot login.
Cyprian,
Carletonville, South Africa,
Sep 22, 2019,

Worst Broker Ever

Well i made a deposit to the broker three weeks back now and my capital hasn't reflected to my wallet, when I write them emails they don't respond.

What is the minimum deposit for JP markets?

JP Markets does not have a strict minimum deposit. Traders can invest whatever they are comfortable with.  However JP Markets recommends starting with around ZAR3,000.

Is JP Markets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if JP Markets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13589/jpmarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent JP Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/jpmarkets/

Is JP Markets safe?

To define whether a company is safe or not, you'd better get to know about this company, the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best resources to grant you such knowledge. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13589/jpmarkets-forex-brokers

JP Markets at least is regulated with South Africa Financial Services Board under license 46855. Being regulated gives you a chance to complain to the authority if it comes down to it.

What is JP Markets?

JP Markets is an online forex retail broker. JP Markets offers a number of assets to be traded on MetaTrader 4 and JP mobile app.

• Forex currency pairs