JP Markets Review

Updated: May 16, 2021 · JPMarkets.co.za  · Is this your company?

JPMarkets is a forex broker. JP Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. JPMarkets.co.za offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

JP Markets
2020-06-19:  The South African FSCA has privisionally suspended the license of JP Markets.  This was done because "there is reasonable belief that substantial prejudice to clients or the general public may occur if they continue rendering financial services."

CLICK HERE to verify.

Established: 2016
Address: Black River Office Park 2 Fir Street, Observatory, Cape Town Gatehouse, Building, 2nd Floor, South Africa
Contact: support@jpmarkets.co.za, 0878280576
Regulators: FSB #FSP 46855
Trading platforms: MT4, Mobile Trader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, iPay, Local Bank Transfers, M-Pesa, PayFast, Skrill, SnapScan
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayFast, Skrill

Join live discussion of JPMarkets.co.za on our forum

Dat es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Mar 2, 2020,

worst broker

sometimes I regret why I chose this broker. he is extremely slow in operation. it takes months to get the money you withdraw and weeks to respond to the emails you send them.
I am waiting for my money for a month and ahalf now. they ignore all emails I send them .

Feb 4, 2020 - 1 Star It took me just minutes to deposit funds nut it is near to impossible to get it back

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Mar 19, 2020,

Pricing issues on GBP resulting in account close out and no response

Two of my accounts were closed out 0n 6 March 2020 and I lost a significant amount of money over USD90K.

The main reason for the close out was because one pair GBPUSD sell which i had traded at 1,29550 was quoted at going at a rate of 2,29946 - an impossibility. While the broker support staff initially acknowledged in writing that they had pricing issues on the day which they were investigating. They have since disappeared and are not responding to any of my correspondence. I am yet to receive feedback on how they will remedy the situation and reinstate my accounts considering the amount of time that has lapsed and the opportunity cost of being out of the market. I sent numerous emails with no response from them. `i sent them my final demand for answers today to no avail. Still waiting!
Marcus,
Pimville, South Africa,
Apr 8, 2020,

POOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

If you want headaches and frustrations try emailing their support channel, or open a ticket. They NEVER Respond, you just languish with your problem and watch them post how they are the best broker in Africa.

3914106, South Africa,
Apr 2, 2020,

This broker is keeping my money for no reason. No response from them.

I started using this broker a month ago. Started by losing then eventually made profits but thats when the problem started. I tried withdrawing and then they cancelled my withdrawal claiming that they wanna make their system better so that I can withdraw faster. After that I placed the withdrawal again and still hasn't been processed ever since. It's been over a month now they just ignoring my emails and when I call the agents tell me they can't help I have to email the withdrawal department.

Windhoek, Namibia,
Mar 14, 2020,

Profits manipulated

I was in a trade on Monday the 9th of March 2020 and i was in a long trade of the VIX made a profit of 2879 kwdas the VIX moved from 41.57 to 59.00 but 45 minutes later market moved down but my profits changed to 24 kwd this is impossible as it moved from 59. 00 to 55.91 but my entry point was 41.57
Andy,
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 11, 2019,

JPM is a thief

Listen. I'm fuming ryt now all because my wallet funds on JP market has just disappeared. No reply from them my e-wallet account I added last week is still pending validation. You guy @jpmarkets are a scam and need to be closed down.I need my money and I will get it back.
Cyprian,
Carletonville, South Africa,
Sep 22, 2019,

Worst Broker Ever

Well i made a deposit to the broker three weeks back now and my capital hasn't reflected to my wallet, when I write them emails they don't respond.
South Africa, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2019,

Absolutely bad, Scammers. Stay away from them.

Don't use them as a broker.

At first, I didn't believe what people were saying about them till they scammed me.

Stay away.

Durban, South Africa,
Apr 28, 2020,

PURE SCAM!!!!

This is the worst broker in the world, I made withdrawals amounting to R1.5 million in a he past weeks and they started asking me to submit my fica and bank cards of which I did. Only today they told me I won’t be getting my withdrawals since their system says I used different accounts to fund my account of which I didn’t. I don’t even know the people they talked about.

Stay away from this broker. I just can’t wait for this lock down to be over so I can visit their offices
Gera,
Swakopmund, Namibia,
Oct 31, 2019,

Worst broker

I made a deposit on the 25th of October 2019 but until now my wallet shows 0 I have send mail after mail but there customer care service is very weak they need to be shutdown

What is the minimum deposit for JP markets?

JP Markets does not have a strict minimum deposit. Traders can invest whatever they are comfortable with.  However JP Markets recommends starting with around ZAR3,000.

Is JP Markets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if JP Markets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13589/jpmarkets-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent JP Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/jpmarkets/

Is JP Markets safe?

To define whether a company is safe or not, you'd better get to know about this company, the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best resources to grant you such knowledge. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13589/jpmarkets-forex-brokers

JP Markets at least is regulated with South Africa Financial Services Board under license 46855. Being regulated gives you a chance to complain to the authority if it comes down to it.

What is JP Markets?

JP Markets is an online forex retail broker. JP Markets offers a number of assets to be traded on MetaTrader 4 and JP mobile app.

• Forex currency pairs