JP Markets Review

Updated: May 16, 2021 · JPMarkets.co.za  · Is this your company?

JPMarkets is a forex broker. JP Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. JPMarkets.co.za offers over 25 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

JP Markets
2020-06-19:  The South African FSCA has privisionally suspended the license of JP Markets.  This was done because "there is reasonable belief that substantial prejudice to clients or the general public may occur if they continue rendering financial services."

CLICK HERE to verify.

Established: 2016
Address: Black River Office Park 2 Fir Street, Observatory, Cape Town Gatehouse, Building, 2nd Floor, South Africa
Contact: support@jpmarkets.co.za, 0878280576
Regulators: FSB #FSP 46855
Trading platforms: MT4, Mobile Trader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, iPay, Local Bank Transfers, M-Pesa, PayFast, Skrill, SnapScan
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, PayFast, Skrill

Join live discussion of JPMarkets.co.za on our forum

USA, USA,
Jul 14, 2020,

Not able to withdraw

They are scamming people big humping time. Thank God the FSCA sue them and in 21th of this month they gonna go to court. I wonder if they gonna be able to send Justin in Jail if he doesn't pay all the clients. Does anyone knows what can happen to a broker if go bankrupcy?

Jun 25, 2020,

JP Markets License has been suspended

Due to the numerous complaints from clients failing to withdraw their funds, the FSCA (Financial Sector Conduct Authority) has provisionally suspended JP market's license pending a full investigation. As from the 19th of June 2020 they are no longer allowed to take any new business or clients. I'm not surprised coz when i used them back in 2016 i couldn't even make a deposit to fund my account. Had to do an EFT and then call their office to let them know so they could check with the bank. Very poor service indeed. Anyway you can read the story of their suspension below:

Newcastle, South Africa,
May 18, 2020,

SCAM!!!!

I Deposited funds to Jp Markets trading account on 14 April 2020 the money was successfully deducted from bank account but till this day my trading account is not funded. I then made attempts to contact them my email but they never reply the email address of the account manager I got when I signed is no longer working the financial department never responds to emails or calls..I want to refund my money because all traders are complaining about this SCAMNER BROKER @JPMARKETS

S jonas,
Windhoek, Namibia,
May 13, 2020,

JP Markets was the best back days, what you are doing to people now is an evil, blowing people's account without them knowing with your fake bonus.
Mathousand,
Lobatse, Botswana,
May 5, 2020,

Worst broker to use, don't gamble with your money your money

I had a pending orders waiting, as soon as the markets went my way, my order disappeared. The pending orders are there in the account history, but there are blanks at the profit area, no losses or profits just blanks.
Wandile Koni,
Cape Town, South Africa,
May 4, 2020,

Jp markets may be scammers

I think they are scammers guys few minutes ago i was doing great in my account, really was going to make real money then my account frozed loses were taken without(stop loss) my permission then the account was on loss then it blowed. Don’t know how
This all happened in the same time in front of my eyes. It really shocked me,now i guess im broke again.
Kwazulu, South Africa,
Apr 29, 2020,

The worst broker in the world

This is not a broker to use if you want to be successful. I call it the worst broker in the world

Durban, South Africa,
Apr 28, 2020,

PURE SCAM!!!!

This is the worst broker in the world, I made withdrawals amounting to R1.5 million in a he past weeks and they started asking me to submit my fica and bank cards of which I did. Only today they told me I won’t be getting my withdrawals since their system says I used different accounts to fund my account of which I didn’t. I don’t even know the people they talked about.

Stay away from this broker. I just can’t wait for this lock down to be over so I can visit their offices
Karabo Mohlahlana,
Durban, South Africa,
Apr 27, 2020,

Funds gone missing, pending orders canceled

Jp markets should be challenged and charged for market and accounts manipulation. This is wrong and we will expose them.

Our funds and pending orders just disappeared and when we tried to contact someone no one answered.

This broker will not last long with the kind of service it provides.
pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 22, 2020,

unhappy

i have been trying to verify my account with jp markets for weeks now and it has been pending since...i wanted to withdraw my profits but i can't....there is nobody online to help you i even sent emails but nobody responded to me...i am personally disappointed

gift,
johhanesburg, South Africa,
Apr 21, 2020,

biggest scam/scum

As soon as you hear jp markets run, biggest scam ever. manipulation at its best form, had many of my orders moved by more than 15 pips from my initial order price,higher spreads specifically at market closure, many unethical practices from this broker.

Walvis bay, Namibia,
Apr 19, 2020,

JP markets Scammers

They don't deserve even a one star don't waste time trading with JP markets, aren't reliable at all, I made a deposit two weeks back but it's not showing in my account, I tried several times to contact them but to no avail, I'm disappointed

Rustenburg, North West, South Africa,
Apr 16, 2020,

Dealing Desk scammers

Ummm, Where do I start?

- Spreads, their spreads are so high, even on their ECN(fake) account their spread is the same as that of their Standard account except it's worse because you pay commission on top of high spreads.
- Their trading conditions change without prior notice.
- Their website is always problematic.
- They are a pure market maker, they create their own liquidity and trade against their clients and have no liquidity providers.
- Their chart history is so limited I had to use another broker's charts for analysis.
- Their customer support is actively ignoring clients.

Be warned, stay away from this broker, you are better off with brokers that have good regulations.

Nnyo, South Africa,
Apr 10, 2020,

Worst dection i ever made in my life nxa

This must probably be the worst broker i ever encountered in my whole entire life.....this people don't care about you all they want is you money i opened 2 real accounts 2 years back and yo this day i stull haven't traded i can't withdraw my money and regret ever depositing my hard earned money into this shitty broker i get any even thinking about it nxa Masepa fela means bull shit in my mother tough i advice anyone with a common sense not to even look at this broker....i mean look at all the reviews no one is happy this broker is kak masepa fela nxa...i despise you people taking advantage of people like us who actually work for our money and not it from people with lies and fales statements nxa voetsek ebile

Marcus,
Pimville, South Africa,
Apr 8, 2020,

POOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE

If you want headaches and frustrations try emailing their support channel, or open a ticket. They NEVER Respond, you just languish with your problem and watch them post how they are the best broker in Africa.

Krugersdorp, South Africa,
Apr 7, 2020,

Jp markets fraudulent activity alert

Good day I just wanted to alert a very suspicious activity on my trading account I funded my account on 23 of March 2020 with amount of 1701usd which I traded for about 2 hours to 4344usd I then moved my funds to my wallet when I closed all my trades they then reversed all my trades back into my account and entered trades on my behalf which wiped my account I've been trying to resolve the issue with them but CEO justin Paulsen just replied and said he forwarded my query to date they still haven't rectified the issue
3914106, South Africa,
Apr 2, 2020,

This broker is keeping my money for no reason. No response from them.

I started using this broker a month ago. Started by losing then eventually made profits but thats when the problem started. I tried withdrawing and then they cancelled my withdrawal claiming that they wanna make their system better so that I can withdraw faster. After that I placed the withdrawal again and still hasn't been processed ever since. It's been over a month now they just ignoring my emails and when I call the agents tell me they can't help I have to email the withdrawal department.

Mar 29, 2020,

Lost R100000 trading capital and R24000 withdrawal request

We had deposited R100000 to JPMarkets for copytrading via the Boss Lady Network and in November, even though the BLN provided all the evidence and tried to resolve the matter with Justine and Shelley, we have not had a resolution to this matter because Justin (CEO) does not want to admit that their copy trading system increased the trading lot size to 4.00 and resulted in account capital being depleted. Shelley admitted that Justin did not understand how the copytrading works and he refused a meeting between himself and BLN.
Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa,
Mar 24, 2020,

Poor customer care services

Withdrawals are approved but no deposit has been made into my account . Proof of withdrawal has been provided multiple times on their customer support emails .. They will respond but never provide assistance in helping solve the problem and continuously ask of I have been assisted . I am greatly dissappinted in such terrible services.

Mar 19, 2020,

Pricing issues on GBP resulting in account close out and no response

Two of my accounts were closed out 0n 6 March 2020 and I lost a significant amount of money over USD90K.

The main reason for the close out was because one pair GBPUSD sell which i had traded at 1,29550 was quoted at going at a rate of 2,29946 - an impossibility. While the broker support staff initially acknowledged in writing that they had pricing issues on the day which they were investigating. They have since disappeared and are not responding to any of my correspondence. I am yet to receive feedback on how they will remedy the situation and reinstate my accounts considering the amount of time that has lapsed and the opportunity cost of being out of the market. I sent numerous emails with no response from them. `i sent them my final demand for answers today to no avail. Still waiting!
Dibaba,
Free State, South Africa,
Mar 19, 2020,

Good services so far

Hi guys, I've read so many dissatisfied customer comments, I'll be honest I was so scared when I first learned what the broker has been doing to a lot of it's customers..

That was last month when I had just deposited my hard-earned cash into JPmarkets. I kept at it nonetheless, I traded and made $130 profits. Later on the next day, I tried my luck to withdraw some of my funds. Luckly I got my money in my bank account within 4 hours, i was relived.

Basically they have been good to me so far, I'm sorry guys for your loses. I really hope you get assistance sooner and your problems are solved. I won't be investing in JPmarkets any time until I'm sure I can fully trust them

Shelly Beach, South Africa,
Mar 16, 2020,

I need my refund from JP Markets..

I had trades running on Friday before the market closed with Stop losses set respectively.. But to my surprise when the market opened on monday i saw that my trades were stopped out with a ridiculous loss than i had set.. I had trades on Cadjpy with a risk of 60 pips to my surprise they skipped my stoploss and took with 260 pips loss instead of 60pips..i lost over R5000 and have called and send them messages on countless occasions and told it was gonna take 48hrs to investigate and to refund me back my funds.. Its now 2weeks now.. They dont respond to my emails.. I have also written to Justin Pulsen the CEO amd and he promised to follow up but he didn't do anything.. I have written to him directly on his Facebook account and he is no longer responding to my msgs.. He just opens my msg and ignores.. I really want my money back cause this not good for clients.. I have proof in the form of Screen shots.. The trades and all the conversations i had with them
Windhoek, Namibia,
Mar 14, 2020,

Profits manipulated

I was in a trade on Monday the 9th of March 2020 and i was in a long trade of the VIX made a profit of 2879 kwdas the VIX moved from 41.57 to 59.00 but 45 minutes later market moved down but my profits changed to 24 kwd this is impossible as it moved from 59. 00 to 55.91 but my entry point was 41.57
william,

3-poor support . I've sent alot of e-mails with no response
4-they don't wanna see you win
gaborone, Botswana,
Mar 12, 2020,

my experience with JP markets- never ever try them.

these guys are useless their service is very very poor, they refuse with my withdrawal it is more than a month trying to get my money from them but i can not. i tried all their communication channels but i can not get them. they do not take our complains serious.

poor customer service
they are a scam
they have thieves mentality .

As their international customer i can testify that their customer service is very terrible, never ever risk your money with them. unto date (12/03/2020) my money is still with them, i can not get it. no one is willing to help me , no one is taking my issue serious.