ForexChief.com Review

Updated: Mar 2, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ForexChief is a forex broker. Forex Chief offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms. ForexChief.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexChief.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1276 Kumul Hwy, 1st Flr Govant Bldg, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: info@forexchief.com, +65 3159 3652
Regulators: VFSC #14777
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Alipay, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Alipay, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of ForexChief.com on our forum

Tirana, Albania,
Feb 24, 2021,

Stole my money

Forexchief has been good to me. I made profits over the many months of trading. But I am disappointed in them, how quickly they could tarnish their image by stealing from me. I had $7800 on my account and I had to withdraw everything due to emergency. Maybe the broker is not happy I am doing this. The withdraw went through and I get credit to my bank account. What I saw is about 30% fee deducted from it. Wtf is that suppose to me. All the other withdraw, there was no fee. What changed? The customer service has not been able to give me clear answer. They claim money was not removed. They are thieves. I will post this on as many places if my money is not returned.

al-Bireh, Palestinian Territory, Occupied,
Feb 21, 2021,

Cent Accounts are penalized

Minimum Deposits for Cent Accounts can be huge and disproportionate when using some transfer methods.
For example Bank Deposits SEPA minimum 500 USD.
For withdrawals, fees are not properly explained in the Help. Things are left undefined. For example:
For swift:
0.1%, min. 15 USD, max. 50 USD (or equivalent in another currency).
Use of Credit/Debit cards are also expensive.
2%, min. 5 USD/5 EUR

Reply by ForexChief submitted Feb 24, 2021:
Dear TinaBikers

Thats correct, the minimum amount for SEPA bank wire is 500 EUR, but please note ForexChief do not take any fee, so commission is 0% for deposit and withdrawals.
For SWIFT there is commission, up to $50 for withdrawals.
Cards fee is 2% for withdrawal because of payment service providers have expensive commission for this option. Also you can find Crypto methods inside Personal Area, which is 0% fee for both side.

Tirana, Albania,
Feb 9, 2021,

Highly recommended

No one likes moving from one broker to another. My goal was to find that perfect broker and stick with them for as long as I can. Then I found Forexchief 3 years ago. Guess what? It keeps getting better and better with these guys. There has been lots of improvement from when I started with them. The whole account setup and trading features is good for scalpers and news traders. This is from my experience anyway. I am just glad to be trading with their server and I seriously plead with the management to keep up this good work.

Jonathan,
Anambra, Nigeria,
Feb 1, 2021,

2 years good experience

My name is Jonathan; I am a trader with Forexchief for 2 years till date. I have tried others brokers, about 4 of them, and Forexchief seem to have an advantage. The spreads are better. Some years ago I was using another broker as a scalper, but I had serious issues with the spreads. I made profits, but the spreads kept eating up all the time. If you are a serious trader, you must choose a broker like Forexchief that offers very low spreads and has lower fees. If you don't, you will end up giving up profits to fees and spreads.

Secondly Forexchief is a no nonsense broker, they don't joke with safety of traders. My account managers always send me tips on how to protect my capital and how to apply proper money management rule on each trade. Their customer service agents are very nice as well.

Other features of this broker include fast withdrawing of money to bank account. Mt4 and mt5 is available with fast server. This is a review of my experience so far after 2 years. Thank you

Jan 23, 2021,

I have Swap Free Account now

Not everyone reads instructions. I was hoping you will have this account without me asking to get Swap free. My previous broker had this. Well, I am glad I was able to get swap free afterward. Thank you.

Jan 16, 2021 - 2 Stars Hello, my name is Umeh, I am dropping this review so others may be careful when choosing this broker. If you want to use Forexchief because they claim to give a swap-free account, don't do it. It is deceit on the broker's part to claim on a website that they have a swap-free option. I even asked customer service to confirm this before registration. I have the transcript of the chat in case the broker denies this. I have already deposited money with this broker but I cannot trade anymore because they did not give me an option for swap-free. I don't see the need to talk to anyone because I know they're going to keep playing me around. I have already put in a request to change the broker. I need a broker that offers swap-free unconditionally. I think any trader deserves the right to choose whether to use such an option or not. It is better Forexchief removes this info from the website so that traders do not be deceived. I wonder what else is a lie.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jan 20, 2021 Dear MaMary

it looks like you didn't read carefully the conditions. To get swap-free option you need to send request via Ticket and wait confirmation from dealing dep.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 2, 2021,

Thank you !

Ok, I have read this. This I understand. Now I see why it is the way. I will stay more. Thank you!.

Dec 25, 2020 - 1 Star My name is Lukas. I have trader with Forexchief since June. Here is account 1816588. I like the broker very well because it give me profit many times. But I am sad for them taking money from my account that I not understand why. I see money they take at right hand side of order all the time. I like the use of the broker trading, but I am hate them stealing money from my profit all time. I don't want that. Changing this broker so I want friends to know this

Reply by ForexChief submitted Dec 30, 2020 Dear Rocky1

Your account type is DirectFX, where you pay fee for each deal. Please read carefully conditions for each type of account, which described on the website:

Ghana, Ghana,
Dec 28, 2020,

Excellent service

I was actually looking for a decent broker when I came across forex chief and I have never regretted it. Customer service great. Withdrawal through Skrill was very fast. No problem so far. Hope they keep the good work they are doing. Nick and Anthony are great guys out there. Forexchief is great and worth working with.

Assam, India,
Dec 23, 2020,

Best Forex Brokar For Everyone

My One Friend Refer Me to Use This Brokar. I use this brokar ..I find best Trading support and Best Sprad And I No Deposit And Withdraw Fee . This Brother Is Tru ECN/STP brother.. Great Experience for me . I Recommend to use this brokar

Tasikmalaya, Indonesia,
Dec 18, 2020,

account cent

for brokers, cent account types are really recommended .. satisfactory service for Indo representatives..
for withdrawals no problem always goes well at this broker .. thank you

Bouizakarne, Morocco,
Dec 16, 2020,

Easy Peasy

Forexchief is a life saver. Three months ago I was struggling with everything involving trading, from opening an account to withdrawing money. Some so-called regulated broker made my life a living hell because I was not able to get my profit out. My crime was that I made too much profit. Well, I got my capital out. Now I have invested in Forexchief, and guess what? I use the same strategy and make the same profit!!! More so, I have withdrawn profit twice from Forexchief.
There are certain things that make Forexchief even better. The broker gives me 1000:1 leverage; I only use it when I get a very strong signal. One has to be careful using high leverage, but it is good to have the option at all times. I could barely get 1:25 from my previous broker due to strict regulation. Thankfully I am free from those strict rules. Forex is fun and more profitable with a broker that gives lower spreads and takes lower fees.
I'll definitely recommend this broker to anyone looking for something good without stress. Registration, verification, and deposit all within 24 hours. I never knew that brokers outside my country could be this good. I love it