ForexChief.com Review

Updated: Jan 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ForexChief is a forex broker. Forex Chief offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms. ForexChief.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexChief.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1276 Kumul Hwy, 1st Flr Govant Bldg, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: info@forexchief.com, +65 3159 3652
Regulators: VFSC #14777
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Alipay, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Alipay, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of ForexChief.com on our forum

Jan 16, 2021,

Traders be careful

Hello, my name is Umeh, I am dropping this review so others may be careful when choosing this broker. If you want to use Forexchief because they claim to give a swap-free account, don't do it. It is deceit on the broker's part to claim on a website that they have a swap-free option. I even asked customer service to confirm this before registration. I have the transcript of the chat in case the broker denies this. I have already deposited money with this broker but I cannot trade anymore because they did not give me an option for swap-free. I don't see the need to talk to anyone because I know they're going to keep playing me around. I have already put in a request to change the broker. I need a broker that offers swap-free unconditionally. I think any trader deserves the right to choose whether to use such an option or not. It is better Forexchief removes this info from the website so that traders do not be deceived. I wonder what else is a lie.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jan 20, 2021:
Dear MaMary

it looks like you didn't read carefully the conditions. To get swap-free option you need to send request via Ticket and wait confirmation from dealing dep.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 2, 2021,

Thank you !

Ok, I have read this. This I understand. Now I see why it is the way. I will stay more. Thank you!.

Dec 25, 2020 - 1 Star My name is Lukas. I have trader with Forexchief since June. Here is account 1816588. I like the broker very well because it give me profit many times. But I am sad for them taking money from my account that I not understand why. I see money they take at right hand side of order all the time. I like the use of the broker trading, but I am hate them stealing money from my profit all time. I don't want that. Changing this broker so I want friends to know this

Reply by ForexChief submitted Dec 30, 2020 Dear Rocky1

Your account type is DirectFX, where you pay fee for each deal. Please read carefully conditions for each type of account, which described on the website:

Ghana, Ghana,
Dec 28, 2020,

Excellent service

I was actually looking for a decent broker when I came across forex chief and I have never regretted it. Customer service great. Withdrawal through Skrill was very fast. No problem so far. Hope they keep the good work they are doing. Nick and Anthony are great guys out there. Forexchief is great and worth working with.

Assam, India,
Dec 23, 2020,

Best Forex Brokar For Everyone

My One Friend Refer Me to Use This Brokar. I use this brokar ..I find best Trading support and Best Sprad And I No Deposit And Withdraw Fee . This Brother Is Tru ECN/STP brother.. Great Experience for me . I Recommend to use this brokar

Tasikmalaya, Indonesia,
Dec 18, 2020,

account cent

for brokers, cent account types are really recommended .. satisfactory service for Indo representatives..
for withdrawals no problem always goes well at this broker .. thank you

Bouizakarne, Morocco,
Dec 16, 2020,

Easy Peasy

Forexchief is a life saver. Three months ago I was struggling with everything involving trading, from opening an account to withdrawing money. Some so-called regulated broker made my life a living hell because I was not able to get my profit out. My crime was that I made too much profit. Well, I got my capital out. Now I have invested in Forexchief, and guess what? I use the same strategy and make the same profit!!! More so, I have withdrawn profit twice from Forexchief.
There are certain things that make Forexchief even better. The broker gives me 1000:1 leverage; I only use it when I get a very strong signal. One has to be careful using high leverage, but it is good to have the option at all times. I could barely get 1:25 from my previous broker due to strict regulation. Thankfully I am free from those strict rules. Forex is fun and more profitable with a broker that gives lower spreads and takes lower fees.
I'll definitely recommend this broker to anyone looking for something good without stress. Registration, verification, and deposit all within 24 hours. I never knew that brokers outside my country could be this good. I love it

Abj, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2020,

Registration completed

My apologies for the harsh words used on previous review. I was using the wrong email, which was why I did not get the code. I have changed this and completed registration some days ago. I have put in money and started trading. its smooth. Thanks

Nov 30, 2020 - 3 Stars It's Richmond here. I was going through forexpeacearmy when I stumbled on Forexchief. I liked what I saw, especially the bonus, very generous offers. Yes, I needed a broker with 1: 500 leverage and allows hedging and scalping. So I decided to register and use this broker. After registration, one code is sent to email and another to phone number. I got the phone number alright. I waited for the email code, but nothing came. How can you be a good broker and have a ****y system that cannot deliver email code. Well, I just thought everyone should know. This is bad for business

Rangpur, Bangladesh,
Nov 25, 2020,

Fully verified

Sorry for the picture quality. Thank you, my account is now verified. Hopefully we wont have any problems going forward.

Nov 17, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been looking for a decent broker like Forexchief, finally found and I have registered an account 5400875. I actually registered through a link from here. I started with a demo account and now I am happy with it and moved to a live account. All things easy as of now. I had this bad experience from a broker called piggy fx; the moment I wanted to withdraw money they asked me to verify my identity. I sent documents and was rejected for no bloody reason. Thankfully my whole money was 56 usd. So I walked away.
Due to this experience, I want to verify my identity with Forexchief before doing any transactions. I have sent all documents and I am still waiting for them to verify data. Too bad it seems I have to wait a whole month to get verified. Lol... I might as well walk away.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Nov 23, 2020 Dear juliennehallina

According KYC rules we must request high quality photo or scan of the document, where all information is clearly readable. As we know once you had uploaded the appropriate file, you ve got "fully verified" status within 10 minutes.

Cairo, Egypt,
Nov 19, 2020,

Not able to open demo or real account

I tried opening a demo account with them. They require an email and a mobile number verification. The problem is that I don't get their sms that includes the One-time password.. I tried many times and finally resorted to support. My phone number is reachable for international SMS and I receive SMS from google, neteller and other companies. Support asked me to omit the 0 at beginning of my number. I tries with no success. I was chatting with support via whatsapp and told them" you are seeing my number in whats app please verify it. It should be sufficient proof that the number is mine." They replied that they will not verify it like that and insisted that they have no technical issue and that the problem is my phone number. they told me to try different number. I tried two other phone numbers with no success.They told me that they can't help!
I was serious about opening real account with them but they could not help me open even a demo.
Very pathetic system of procedures. Very pathetic technical performance. Very pathetic mentality.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Nov 23, 2020:
Dear dergham

If you could not receive SMS then just push “Request a call” button, you will get a call with OTP. Let us know if you need any additional assistance

São Paulo, Brazil,
Nov 3, 2020,

Nice Broker to use

So far Forexchief has restored my faith in online Forex trading. The broker I used previously was disappointing, no need for details. The ease of registration and trading with Forexchief is really encouraging. My neighbor referred me and he has withdrawn money multiple times in my presence as we sometimes make trade setups together. I was unfortunate to have used a different broker then. Forexchief fees never exceeded 0.07 spreads on exotic pairs; overall, the trading is cheap with impeccable timing of orders. I really look forward to many months of fruitful relationship with these guys.