ForexChief.com Review

Updated: Apr 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ForexChief is a forex broker. Forex Chief offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms. ForexChief.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ForexChief.com

Established: 2014
Address: 1276 Kumul Hwy, 1st Flr Govant Bldg, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: info@forexchief.com, +65 3159 3652
Regulators: VFSC #14777
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Alipay, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Alipay, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of ForexChief.com on our forum

La Serena, Chile,
Mar 24, 2021,

Good but not satisfied

The broker is actually not bad generally. The spreads are low and execution is fast. But I would prefer I don't get charged commission. I don’t like it and I have complained to customer service and they said nothing can be done about it. I signed up for an account without commission, but I see that they have charged me commission on all my trades. So I might not use for long. I was actually scrolling for other options of broker when I say Forexchief and decided to drop this note. Maybe if there is a solution in the future I would change rating. Thanks.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Apr 2, 2021:
Dear Eva

As we understand you confirmed DirectFX account, which works with commission. If you dont want to pay any fee for trading, just open Classic account in the same Personal Area, and then make Internal transfer to the new trading account. Let us know if you need any additional assistance

Tirana, Albania,
Mar 2, 2021,

Complete money received

I don’t know how to update my review, so I decided to write another one. I want to offer my sincere apology to Forexchief. The money was removed by bank and kept in lien. There was an unresolved issue before now. So this has nothing to do with Forexchief. Please disregard the previous rant from me. Forexchief remains one of the best brokers I have used so far. Thanks..

Feb 24, 2021 - 1 Star Forexchief has been good to me. I made profits over the many months of trading. But I am disappointed in them, how quickly they could tarnish their image by stealing from me. I had $7800 on my account and I had to withdraw everything due to emergency. Maybe the broker is not happy I am doing this. The withdraw went through and I get credit to my bank account. What I saw is about 30% fee deducted from it. Wtf is that suppose to me. All the other withdraw, there was no fee. What changed? The customer service has not been able to give me clear answer. They claim money was not removed. They are thieves. I will post this on as many places if my money is not returned.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Mar 4, 2021:
Dear Julians

thank you for update, really appreciate!

al-Bireh, Palestinian Territory, Occupied,
Feb 21, 2021,

Cent Accounts are penalized

Minimum Deposits for Cent Accounts can be huge and disproportionate when using some transfer methods.
For example Bank Deposits SEPA minimum 500 USD.
For withdrawals, fees are not properly explained in the Help. Things are left undefined. For example:
For swift:
0.1%, min. 15 USD, max. 50 USD (or equivalent in another currency).
Use of Credit/Debit cards are also expensive.
2%, min. 5 USD/5 EUR

Reply by ForexChief submitted Feb 24, 2021:
Dear TinaBikers

Thats correct, the minimum amount for SEPA bank wire is 500 EUR, but please note ForexChief do not take any fee, so commission is 0% for deposit and withdrawals.
For SWIFT there is commission, up to $50 for withdrawals.
Cards fee is 2% for withdrawal because of payment service providers have expensive commission for this option. Also you can find Crypto methods inside Personal Area, which is 0% fee for both side.

Tirana, Albania,
Feb 9, 2021,

Highly recommended

No one likes moving from one broker to another. My goal was to find that perfect broker and stick with them for as long as I can. Then I found Forexchief 3 years ago. Guess what? It keeps getting better and better with these guys. There has been lots of improvement from when I started with them. The whole account setup and trading features is good for scalpers and news traders. This is from my experience anyway. I am just glad to be trading with their server and I seriously plead with the management to keep up this good work.

Jonathan,
Anambra, Nigeria,
Feb 1, 2021,

2 years good experience

My name is Jonathan; I am a trader with Forexchief for 2 years till date. I have tried others brokers, about 4 of them, and Forexchief seem to have an advantage. The spreads are better. Some years ago I was using another broker as a scalper, but I had serious issues with the spreads. I made profits, but the spreads kept eating up all the time. If you are a serious trader, you must choose a broker like Forexchief that offers very low spreads and has lower fees. If you don't, you will end up giving up profits to fees and spreads.

Secondly Forexchief is a no nonsense broker, they don't joke with safety of traders. My account managers always send me tips on how to protect my capital and how to apply proper money management rule on each trade. Their customer service agents are very nice as well.

Other features of this broker include fast withdrawing of money to bank account. Mt4 and mt5 is available with fast server. This is a review of my experience so far after 2 years. Thank you

Jan 23, 2021,

I have Swap Free Account now

Not everyone reads instructions. I was hoping you will have this account without me asking to get Swap free. My previous broker had this. Well, I am glad I was able to get swap free afterward. Thank you.

Jan 16, 2021 - 2 Stars Hello, my name is Umeh, I am dropping this review so others may be careful when choosing this broker. If you want to use Forexchief because they claim to give a swap-free account, don't do it. It is deceit on the broker's part to claim on a website that they have a swap-free option. I even asked customer service to confirm this before registration. I have the transcript of the chat in case the broker denies this. I have already deposited money with this broker but I cannot trade anymore because they did not give me an option for swap-free. I don't see the need to talk to anyone because I know they're going to keep playing me around. I have already put in a request to change the broker. I need a broker that offers swap-free unconditionally. I think any trader deserves the right to choose whether to use such an option or not. It is better Forexchief removes this info from the website so that traders do not be deceived. I wonder what else is a lie.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jan 20, 2021 Dear MaMary

it looks like you didn't read carefully the conditions. To get swap-free option you need to send request via Ticket and wait confirmation from dealing dep.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 2, 2021,

Thank you !

Ok, I have read this. This I understand. Now I see why it is the way. I will stay more. Thank you!.

Dec 25, 2020 - 1 Star My name is Lukas. I have trader with Forexchief since June. Here is account 1816588. I like the broker very well because it give me profit many times. But I am sad for them taking money from my account that I not understand why. I see money they take at right hand side of order all the time. I like the use of the broker trading, but I am hate them stealing money from my profit all time. I don't want that. Changing this broker so I want friends to know this

Reply by ForexChief submitted Dec 30, 2020 Dear Rocky1

Your account type is DirectFX, where you pay fee for each deal. Please read carefully conditions for each type of account, which described on the website:

Ghana, Ghana,
Dec 28, 2020,

Excellent service

I was actually looking for a decent broker when I came across forex chief and I have never regretted it. Customer service great. Withdrawal through Skrill was very fast. No problem so far. Hope they keep the good work they are doing. Nick and Anthony are great guys out there. Forexchief is great and worth working with.

Assam, India,
Dec 23, 2020,

Best Forex Brokar For Everyone

My One Friend Refer Me to Use This Brokar. I use this brokar ..I find best Trading support and Best Sprad And I No Deposit And Withdraw Fee . This Brother Is Tru ECN/STP brother.. Great Experience for me . I Recommend to use this brokar

Tasikmalaya, Indonesia,
Dec 18, 2020,

account cent

for brokers, cent account types are really recommended .. satisfactory service for Indo representatives..
for withdrawals no problem always goes well at this broker .. thank you

Bouizakarne, Morocco,
Dec 16, 2020,

Easy Peasy

Forexchief is a life saver. Three months ago I was struggling with everything involving trading, from opening an account to withdrawing money. Some so-called regulated broker made my life a living hell because I was not able to get my profit out. My crime was that I made too much profit. Well, I got my capital out. Now I have invested in Forexchief, and guess what? I use the same strategy and make the same profit!!! More so, I have withdrawn profit twice from Forexchief.
There are certain things that make Forexchief even better. The broker gives me 1000:1 leverage; I only use it when I get a very strong signal. One has to be careful using high leverage, but it is good to have the option at all times. I could barely get 1:25 from my previous broker due to strict regulation. Thankfully I am free from those strict rules. Forex is fun and more profitable with a broker that gives lower spreads and takes lower fees.
I'll definitely recommend this broker to anyone looking for something good without stress. Registration, verification, and deposit all within 24 hours. I never knew that brokers outside my country could be this good. I love it

Abj, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2020,

Registration completed

My apologies for the harsh words used on previous review. I was using the wrong email, which was why I did not get the code. I have changed this and completed registration some days ago. I have put in money and started trading. its smooth. Thanks

Nov 30, 2020 - 3 Stars It's Richmond here. I was going through forexpeacearmy when I stumbled on Forexchief. I liked what I saw, especially the bonus, very generous offers. Yes, I needed a broker with 1: 500 leverage and allows hedging and scalping. So I decided to register and use this broker. After registration, one code is sent to email and another to phone number. I got the phone number alright. I waited for the email code, but nothing came. How can you be a good broker and have a ****y system that cannot deliver email code. Well, I just thought everyone should know. This is bad for business

Rangpur, Bangladesh,
Nov 25, 2020,

Fully verified

Sorry for the picture quality. Thank you, my account is now verified. Hopefully we wont have any problems going forward.

Nov 17, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been looking for a decent broker like Forexchief, finally found and I have registered an account 5400875. I actually registered through a link from here. I started with a demo account and now I am happy with it and moved to a live account. All things easy as of now. I had this bad experience from a broker called piggy fx; the moment I wanted to withdraw money they asked me to verify my identity. I sent documents and was rejected for no bloody reason. Thankfully my whole money was 56 usd. So I walked away.
Due to this experience, I want to verify my identity with Forexchief before doing any transactions. I have sent all documents and I am still waiting for them to verify data. Too bad it seems I have to wait a whole month to get verified. Lol... I might as well walk away.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Nov 23, 2020 Dear juliennehallina

According KYC rules we must request high quality photo or scan of the document, where all information is clearly readable. As we know once you had uploaded the appropriate file, you ve got "fully verified" status within 10 minutes.

Cairo, Egypt,
Nov 19, 2020,

Not able to open demo or real account

I tried opening a demo account with them. They require an email and a mobile number verification. The problem is that I don't get their sms that includes the One-time password.. I tried many times and finally resorted to support. My phone number is reachable for international SMS and I receive SMS from google, neteller and other companies. Support asked me to omit the 0 at beginning of my number. I tries with no success. I was chatting with support via whatsapp and told them" you are seeing my number in whats app please verify it. It should be sufficient proof that the number is mine." They replied that they will not verify it like that and insisted that they have no technical issue and that the problem is my phone number. they told me to try different number. I tried two other phone numbers with no success.They told me that they can't help!
I was serious about opening real account with them but they could not help me open even a demo.
Very pathetic system of procedures. Very pathetic technical performance. Very pathetic mentality.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Nov 23, 2020:
Dear dergham

If you could not receive SMS then just push “Request a call” button, you will get a call with OTP. Let us know if you need any additional assistance

São Paulo, Brazil,
Nov 3, 2020,

Nice Broker to use

So far Forexchief has restored my faith in online Forex trading. The broker I used previously was disappointing, no need for details. The ease of registration and trading with Forexchief is really encouraging. My neighbor referred me and he has withdrawn money multiple times in my presence as we sometimes make trade setups together. I was unfortunate to have used a different broker then. Forexchief fees never exceeded 0.07 spreads on exotic pairs; overall, the trading is cheap with impeccable timing of orders. I really look forward to many months of fruitful relationship with these guys.

Delta, Nigeria,
Nov 1, 2020,

Update to my previous review

Well I wasn’t complaining about crediting my account, I was talking about how to know the right amount equivalent to in bitcoin. But thankfully I am now able to use the QR code. I have changed my rating to 5 star, which I think is deserved. There is not much difference with the demo account, spreads and execution still fast. I love it.

Oct 12, 2020 - 3 Stars Not bad at all with spreads and order opening. I have used demo for three months. It was perfect, now I want to go live. But depositing money with bitcoin is frustrating. I am not able to make transaction amount equal to the deposit amount. I wonder if I should start counting myself, lol.

I have used other cryptocurrency exchanges and they have auto way to do it. But Forexchief The process is complicated for me. This is a big turn off. Moving to the next platform anyway.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Oct 16, 2020 Dear Patrickster

If you’d like that crypto transfer credited automatically, then the transfer amount should exactly match the amount you confirmed in the Personal Area, otherwise it won't be credited automatically. But you can send message in chat anytime and team will check the transfer quickly.

Shkoder, Albania,
Oct 19, 2020,

Very convenient for me

My name is Armela and use Forexchief Islamic account mt4. My request was approved after I submitted my ID to prove I am a Muslim. I am glad because all process was fast, actually done within a day. This was four months ago. During this time, I have traded, made some money and withdrawn twice. It is not easy to find a good broker that treats us fairly from this region, especially with the use of certain payment processors. This broker has made Forex convenient for me. I also want to appreciate the effort from the staff as well. Thanks.

Assam, India,
Oct 13, 2020,

Best Broker Forever

Sir, I M from India. This Broker is Super. Best Broker . Best Part Is Local Deposit and withdrawal from India and low ECN/STP Sprad.. No Slipage . And I Try More Than 100 Broker.. Best Broker for Every Asian.. Great Customer Support..

Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Oct 9, 2020,

All is good!

I am only going to assume he was talking about other payment methods. Thank you for replying. I have money in my account now, done 12 hours ago. i think I'll switch to bitcoin or something else for quick deposit next time. My Friend actually told me to use Forexchief for better trading conditions. I look forward to having a fruitful relationship with you guys. Thanks

Oct 6, 2020 - 1 Star Easy registration, but I made a deposit (account number 5776545, Vedad Adin) via a local transfer and the manager told me over the phone that it would be credited instantly. Several hours have passed - no money! The support just told me about 1 working day. This is horrible, I wonder if both staff work for same broker, such a mess ... I am suppose to start trading by now, one working day has passed already. I feel suspicious at this moment.. Can I get my money back?

Reply by ForexChief submitted Oct 7, 2020 Dear umajan

The bank transfers take a time, at least we need a day to get confirmation from local payment agent. The conditions regarding “Transfer Time” for all options are opened for everyone, just take a look website

afula, Israel,
Oct 7, 2020,

so way you block me??

i didn't replay because i give you 3 examples of your slippage and you "didn't see anything" , so i realize that its useless to bring more then 100 cases , waist of time. i work with 5 more brokers with the same EA that close and open position exactly by specific parameters , so i can compere easily and see when and were there is slippage and when broker deal against you, so don't bullshit me. honest broker don't shutdown account and block traders whiteout explanation, just because they complain . 3 time i asked you why you want me to close my account , and you didn't answer me. i think its approve my case!! first time i hear that money that deposit from my bank account cant withered back to there. this one i didn't receive the answer too. at least you been honest enough to send the money fast to skrill, so its nit all negative after all :)

Oct 7, 2020 - 1 Star these ForexChief guy is unbelievable , i complain to them that i have huge slippage and that what i receive - "according Client agreement paragraph 2.7 your account and registration will be closed within 2 days. Please close all positions and withdraw all funds before account will be blocked" . i try to withdraw my money back to my bank account an she told me - "unfortunately SWIFT transfer currently is not available" . you can win with this guys!!! seriously?? i deposit 1500$ with my bank and now you tall me i have 2 days withdraw my money before you block my account, and i cant receive it back to my bank account?? what a scam broker!!

Oct 1, 2020 - 1 Star huge slippage 20-40 points . i check more then 100 trades that i did ,and almost its never buy it or close it in the right price, and there spread's never been "zero spread" always 4-5 on EUR-USD + commission . i connected to them sent them all the prof they need, and yet they "don't see it" , bad service and greedy broker. i work with another 5 brokers and this on is the worst!!!

Reply by ForexChief submitted Oct 6, 2020 Dear afula

We are very upset such unfair words(

Firstly according your request we conducted a thorough investigation of the deals you specified in the claim, and did not find such huge slippages, we’ve provided you server logs as a proof, but seems you don't care about them. All your nervous replies sounds like the same “you are bad, your slippage 40 pips, fix it!!!!” but when we asked deal/order number, where you faced with such unreal slippage.. you reply nothing.

Secondly regarding spreads, we believe we provide one of the best spreads on the market, but of course zero spreads wont be seen very often.

As conclusion with all respect we hope that you will treat the facts more carefully and responsibly, instead just look for unreasonable conflicts, as you are doing now

Reply by ForexChief submitted Oct 7, 2020 Dear afula

You are not blocked, please be honest and confirm to everyone you received all funds within an hour after withdrawal confirmed from your side.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Oct 9, 2020:
You gave us 3 examples and you received full investigation for all 3 examples, with full server logs, where is CLEARLY SHOWN THERE WAS NOT SLIPPAGE which you tells... like 40 pips is fantastic

Your account was not blocked, you had been trading without any restrictions and you withdrawn all funds with a profit, means full amount within an hour.

We can confirm your registration is closed now, as we explained in ticket, but speaking openly in simple words the reason is you don’t want to listen ForexChief side, you don’t care about investigation and server logs, you don’t care on Limit and TP orders (which we offered to use to avoid any kind of slippage), you respond with negative reaction to all our suggestions

Ilesa, Nigeria,
Sep 2, 2020,

Great experience so far

I am happy to write this review, which Forexchief deserves. My name is Antony, I have registered account number 2020795. From the U.S I use an LLC International corp to carry out my trades.The reviews on this website helped me in finding a good broker to use. This is my honest review to help others make good decisions. For the duration that I have used Forexchief, would I recommend it? YES!!! If your trading requires tight spreads and a blazing server, then yes this broker is for you. Twice; Forexchief has given me extra credit to support my trade to enable me deposit money so I won't get cancelled out. For this reason I have come here to give a broker the highest rating. Say no more, feel free to use the platform.

Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 26, 2020,

Impressive services and trading conditions

First it was the bonus that attracted. At the time it was a free $100 straight up after registration. I did not verify by ID before getting money, nor did I make a deposit. I used the money to start trading immediately. I did not intend to use Forexchief for long. But what I was able to accomplish with that 100 bucks made me realize how smooth things can go if I actually trade with this broker using serious money.

I added about $700 to meet the requirement of a certain strategy. I started last year and I am still here. The point of all this is that I underestimated Forexchief. Without a doubt this is the perfect kind of broker to trade with; in my opinion and from experience. I have not had any issue with this broker that made me want to curse. I am impressed by the speed of orders, low spreads and smooth financial transactions.

Kragujevac, Serbia,
Aug 17, 2020,

Robot is Working, will continue to use

Update to my previous review here. I had no other choice but to seek help from the seller. Gave him my login and he helped me see where the problem was. Bottom line is the Robot is working smoothly. Obviously this had nothing to do with the broker. This was my only grievance with Forexchief.

Aug 12, 2020 - 2 Stars Robot trading does not work with this broker. I bought a robot to use and increase my profit. It is a successful robot with proof from a vendor. The vendor gave me an investor password on mt4 to check the working of the robot. Yes, it worked fine on his mt4. I also demanded to see the performance on a live account after that. Works on his live account as well. He uses a different broker. I have about $8000 with Forexchief and I have open trades with a few weeks left. I never used an EA or robot, but TOS, states that there is no restriction regarding the use of robots. So, I bought the robot for $250, with instructions on how to install. I did everything right. All files were uploaded, and all in place. The problem is that there is no connectivity, and it is not running. Does that mean one cannot use a robot with this broker? I am very sure the problem is with Forexchief mt4, because the review of the robot from other traders is positive and means it is working on another broker mt4. I have contacted Forexchief and the agent said robots are allowed. I feel frustrated with this issue. Especially with the fact that support is not able to do anything for me. Until this robot works, I will give you 2 stars

Reply by ForexChief submitted Aug 17, 2020 Dear teodora stojkovic

ForexChief has no restrictions or any kind of limits for Robots/EA, moreover we are most welcome for trading with EA. If you send us some more information via Ticket, our technical team will be glad to help you to make correct MT terminal settings.

Abuja, Nigeria,
Jul 27, 2020,

Everything good

This is a review update. I got an email prior to the first review, so I reversed to my usual Bank withdraw. I have little knowledge about the rule so no one should blame me. Anyway, I got money on Friday. I'll continue using Forexchief. Regards

Jul 21, 2020 - 2 Stars Hello forexpeacearmy, my account number is 1567883. I want to report this broker of fraud. I have been trading with Forexchief for 4 months and I have made profit and withdraw money three times. Those three times were smooth.
On the 15th of this month and put another withdrawal of $700 of my whole balance, I waited but no alert received. I checked my account the next day and still see my balance same. Nothing changed, as if I never put in withdraw request.

So I thought maybe the first time was a mistake. On the 17th, I did withdraw again and waited the next day. Balance is still the same, no change. I call customer service and they said to investigate. Then I get email that my withdrawal cannot be processed. Why? I want to know why? I only need this money for something. Then I will deposit again and trade. But now broker won't give me money

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jul 23, 2020 Dear jamesharry777

According AML rules you must use the same way for deposits and withdrawals, which means you just need to withdraw funds by the same option, which you have used for deposit. As we see now you have already created correct withdrawal request and it was successfully procced

Brazil, Brazil,
Jul 16, 2020,

Smooth and Easy to Use Broker

I’ve always said the genuineness of a broker is reflected on their trading conditions. Forexchief has a flexible trading condition that gives room for multiple trading strategies on one platform. This is the first advantage I’ve discovered so far. I have used other brokers and from experience only few of them are like Forexchief; who smile when you make money. Others just frown and look for ways to crumble you. It's only 7 months now and I am happy trading with Forexchief. No issues whatsoever.
All messages to customer service have been handled on time in a professional way. The agents are experts who have in-debt Forex knowledge. Lastly, adding and withdrawing funds is as smooth as it should be. No complications on financial transactions

J. Moses,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Jun 18, 2020,

Dear traders, It's J. Moses again with account number 5097473 from UK. This is an update on previous review. The advert on forum is old; I did not notice the date. I apologize to Forexchief for the outrage. The issue has been resolved and I have the new bonus. The mt4 server is very fast, spreads are low, and scalping is allowed. Thank you!

Jun 9, 2020 - 1 Star Dear traders, my name is J. Moses with account number 5097473 from UK. I want to tell everyone that Forexchief bonus is fake. I open account three days ago because there advert on forum that say they give $100 for new traders. I register and deposit $50, then I call the broker chat to get bonus $100, but they say I cannot get the bonus. I ask why and chat does not respond any more. The broker promotes fake bonus that it does not give anyone. I want the bonus, but if no message from Forexchief, I will withdraw my money and close account.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jun 15, 2020 Dear J. Moses

Promo with No deposit bonus $100 has been closed more then an year ago, and you can find certain news on the website

but at the same time new Welcome Bonus up to $500 has been launched, so we have checked your deposit and credited this bonus. Hope you'll be enjoy to work with us, thank you

United States, Herndon, Armenia,
May 18, 2020,

Highly recommended!

If my friend ask me where to find a broker, I’ll definitely recommend Forex trader. In these days when the market is full of trash it’s really challanging to find a worthy broker to use. About Forex I knew from one of my friends who also used their services, I researched and by reading really good reviews I decided to trust them and still don’t regret.

I decided to risk and fortunately it worked for me. Of course it was a little difficult for me to learn making trades, which I’m still learning, but I was lucky as I found a supportive broker as Forexchief. It’s important for every trader to find a broker that will give a unique opportunity to open accounts or deposits, briefly to complete all the functions that is important for every trader.

Also I’m glad with Forex trader supportive chat, and grateful a person answering my questions. They treat every client with respect and patience, no matter your deposit is small or big. Try it, and you won’t regret.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 13, 2020,

Received money

I was tempted to to assume I got my money back because of this review, but it was my mistake. I was suppose to initiate another deposite process and generate another btc address. That's the reason for lost fund. I am glad it was later found and my account has been updated with the money. This is the only issue I have had so far, so I give the broker 5 star. Cheers!

Apr 7, 2020 - 1 Star I hate to make a bad review but i am very angry and frustrated right now. Is this broker scam or what? I opened a new account with forexchief and i used bitcoin to make a deposit. The money showed in my account after a few minutes. Then I decided to make another deposit using same bitcoin and the money is not in my account. I sent the money to their bitcoin, i have proof. My account number is 1560013, first name is Nicholas. I emailed forexchief they say they checked and reply, i did not see any reply. I emailed again and they replied they did not see my money. My $230 is gone just like that? This broker is a scam and a joker.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Apr 9, 2020 Dear Kimberly hudler

Please each time when you're going to make deposit with Crypto (BTC, USDT, LTC, ETH, XRP or BCH) you must request operation in the Personal Area, where you get an address for this.

Regarding your last operation, after you sent us hash we found this payment and credited to account, thank you for your patience

Mar 9, 2020,

Everything is good.

I have received the bonus, so problem is solved. I have no more issues. I did not notice the option for bonus so I did not touch it. I am happy I got the bonus I needed. I was frustrated at first because I relied on it for higher margin. Sorry for the bad language.

Mar 2, 2020 - 1 Star My name is Alfred with new account number 1558644. My intention was to get 100% welcome bonus. So I made the deposit as the broker said I should. After depositing 400$ I did not get my bonus. I was hoping to get additional $400 and increase my margin. I contacted customer service and they replied that "you did not request the bonus". Can you believe these jokers? This is a useless broker and humping dishonest scumbags. Why would you write 100% bonus on your website and not give to me when I deposited money? This is scam.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Mar 3, 2020 Dear Oracle436

we have checked logs and see you didn't choose welcome bonus option on the form, we fixed this and now you can find your bonus on account.

Salah bey, setif, Algeria,
Feb 13, 2020,

Very Kind Broker

I've tried replenishing my account using my card in a moment when I almost hit margin call, but I don’t know why payment was declined by my bank. I was in panic as my trade was about to get stopout. So I contacted customer service and explained the situation. I was surprised when my account manager reached out to me and gave me extra credit as bonus to support my trade. This bought me some time to contact my bank and sort all things. I have made a deposit. But if not for the credit from Forexchief, I would have lost everything. I appreciate such the kindness.

Feb 3, 2020,

Highly recommended

I have used several brokers over the years and Forexchief is the current one. I've had a good experience so far. They are quick to resolve issues for starters. There has been no issues with deposit and withdrawals via bank card.

The website did not make a good impression. Many brokers usually have this Sophisticated website,but not this one. So that’s a minus for Forexchief. Surprisingly it is a good broker. This is my 4 month using the mt4 and no serious issues. The server for mt4 and live is fast as I can read charts within seconds everytime I launch it.

Gabrovo, Bulgaria, currently in Czech Republic,
Jan 26, 2020,

Hello, I have more than 7 years of experience trading forex with different brokers. Personally, I was scammed directly by a broker not sending my withdrawal 5 years ago. Since then I am more careful any time before depositing any funds to a broker, I check its Forexpeacearmy’s page. I checked here and everything seemed to be legit with withdrawals so I deposited funds and started trading.

Now I feel scammed in a completely different way, here is the story:

Firstly, I started with small lot size trades, nothing seemed to be wrong at first. But when I increased my trades lots size things completely changed.
The typical spreads on the trading instruments I was trading are:

EUR/USD - 0.8-0.9 pips
GBP/USD - 1.7-1.8 pips
XAU/USD – 40-50 pips

I realized something was wrong when I opened a 5 lots trade on EUR/USD on normal trading conditions during the European trading session where I haven’t seen spread on the pair wider than 1 pip, even I was thinking for few seconds whether to open that trade and I remember the buttons exactly stating: SELL 1.11042 BUY 1.11050 then I clicked to buy and surprisingly my trade was opened at a price of 1.11060 .The strange thing was that this price has not even appeared on the screen.

Later on, I opened another trade for selling 3 lots on GBP/USD. When I clicked the sell button the price shown was 1.31335, then I saw my position was opened 1 pip lower at price of 1.31325, this price was shown few seconds before the price of 1.31335 I clicked on.
Then it got to my mind the first trade on EUR/USD was not accidental and something was really wrong. My GBP/USD trade went well and reached it’s take profit target. Later on, 2 hours before 0:00 on Wednesday where 3-days swap is, I was opening more trades and at the end I had 3 sell positions of GBP/USD for 1.5, 0.5, 0.5 lots respectively. The 0.5 trades were executed fine, the 1.5 one was executed on the already familiar “scheme” with a worse price that the one visible to me.
My trades were opened at a price of 1.31333(1.5 lots trade), and 1.31369(2x0.5 lots trades). I have set a stop loss at a price of 1.31480 for all the trades in case of unusual movement upside. Few minutes before 0:00 I opened my trading platform and there were normal trading conditions. I wanted to remove my stoploss orders of 1.31480 just in case as normally at that time it was expected lower liquidity and spreads to go 5-6 pips wider but I could not because the market on the forexchief’s side was disabled which was really strange to me (usually brokers disable 5 minutes after 0:00). At that time, I got worried after what I have seen from my previous trades. I was waiting for 0:05 when the market will be active again so I can remove my stoploss orders but the very first second the market was opened my stoploss was immediately triggered and my positions were closed, the 1.5lots one at a price of 1.31575 the other 2 positions at 1.31489.
I could not really believe what had happened as the market opened at a price of 1.31366 with low on the candle 1.31365 and high 1.31398, at that time I was checking other brokers as well and there was 5-6 maximum 7 pips wider spread which was still far from my stoploss price of 1.31480.

This caused me a loss of 435.36 Euro(for these 3 positions) in such a unethical way. I can provide pictures for those who does not believe such thing can really happen, 2 minutes I was watching the screen thinking how this happened as after it did the spread was only 5-6-7 pips wide.

Then few minutes later the price went higher and was trading above 1.31400 with the maximum on the 1-minute candle - 1.31441, there was just a short 1-second spike to 1.31382 I decided to open a new sell position of 3 Lots(to regain my wrongfully closed by them positions) the price shown when I clicked was 1.31432 and as you may guess my was opened on the lowest possible price of 1.31382 which was another instant loss of 5 pips or around 135 Euro on my account.
Somehow my position survived and took it’s take profit target. I was thinking of stopping trading until I find out what is going on but there was another trading opportunity for me on xau/usd so I continued trading gold. There the things were not so bad, btw I have started trading gold at first with low lot size(that’s why I had the impression everything was alright). Actually, most of the times the thing with the different price on xau/usd persisted but not on a such demonstrative way like with EUR/USD and GBP/USD. In around 70% of the cases I was still getting worse price with around 15pips higher out of the typical spread of 40-50 pips(when I was trading at first with low lot size there was not such a problem). I clicked to buy on price of 1561.25 and my position was opened at price of 1561.41 at that time the buttons were stating: SELL 1560.82 and BUY 1561.25(43 pips spread) but in reality, it was 59 pips spread.

This is the WORST trading experience I have ever had, as I mentioned in the beginning I traded with different brokers and I also traded on such volumes, with the other brokers when a trade could not be executed at the price I clicked on it just does not execute or I was questioned if I want to open the position on the new price(which could be worse or better for me).
The fact is that I have done more than 100 trades with forexchief and I have NEVER gotten a better price than the one I clicked to open the position but ALWAYS a worse one.

From both of my trading accounts I have traded total of 44.3 lots eur/usd, 24.7 gbp/usd, 39.6 xau/usd. If we make a simple calculation of the total traded lots to the typical spread we will see this amounts to around 355 Euro(Eur/usd) + 400Euro(gbp/usd) + 1600Euro(xau/usd) = 2355 Euro. I say nothing about it as this money is taken in a legal way, the way it should be BUT I am so disappointed from the fact apart from this amount they have taken additional 40%(roughly estimated) just from the spreads providing you ALWAYS worse price, also not accounting this 435.36 Euro from my wrongfully closed trades.

It made me a good impression in the beginning checking the reviews in here when somebody was unhappy with Forexchief’s services they were responding within few days’ timeframe solving trader’s issues. Now I am waiting for Forexchief’s response to my case as apart from the financial loss it caused me also an emotional harm experiencing this terrible trading conditions.
Anyway, I am optimistically looking for a fair compensation from what I have experienced and continues future trading with them with no issues.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jan 29, 2020:
Dear achkatabg

In case of Market Execution mode, the price of execution can be different then the price you saw in the terminal in moment of the deal. If you want to avoid any slippage completely, then just try to use Limit orders.

İstanbul, Turkey,
Jan 18, 2020,

Broker was patient with me

Well, Forexchief has finally cleared the air. I did not understand the margin requirement in the start and sorry for this. I take it back that Forexchief is liar. Everything is fine now.

Jan 9, 2020 - 1 Star Still same response from broker. They said I can change my leverage to 1:1000, which I don't see there. I want the broker to know I have given them 1 star for poor service. My real account number is 1160145. FPA please update my review. Thanks.

Jan 7, 2020 - 1 Star Liars. My name is Ahmed. I opened an account and deposited $3000, since I was promised a higher leverage. The broker said 1:1000 leverage is allowed but I am not able to access it. Chat support said I can only use 1:200 on my trades. I still don't understand why and no real solution for me.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jan 13, 2020 Dear Ahmed

Seems you did not see the rules on the website about leverage up to 1000.

Please read carefully and try to trade using demo-account at least some time... for understanding how it works. Hope it becomes clear

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jan 3, 2020,

Update to " Scammed and disappointed!"

I apologise for the time taken to respond. My issue was resolved with Forex Chief. As I had stated in my last review, I have been using Forex Chief for just over a year, I had no reason not to trust them. What happened to them was an honest mistake on their part. They resolved my problem almost immediately after I had clarified my complaint to them.

Dec 16, 2019 - 1 Star I'm really disappointed by this broker. I've been using Forex Chief for about a year now. I've recommended the broker to other people and I had never had any reason to not trust them until today.

I had pending orders on CADCHF pair in Forex Chief as well as other brokers. I noticed that my orders had been triggered on Forex Chief , however on other brokers the orders on the same positions were not triggered and the charts (on the same timeframe) look completely different. They triggered my trades fraudulently. I have pictures to prove it.

Jul 19, 2019 - 5 Stars Haven't had any issues, They respond to my concerns on time . Best broker I've ever used.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Dec 18, 2019 Dear Wandz

As we explained there was a technical failure from liquidity provider side, we are sorry for inconvenience, your positions were corrected to remove the losses

Timisoara, Romania,
Dec 19, 2019,

Very satisfied

My issue is solved. I was given a swap-free account and payment I received. I have put money in the new account, there is no more charge on trades like before. Thanks Forexchief. Cheers!

Dec 13, 2019 - 2 Stars I am new Forex trader with little experience. I am Islam religion. I open account with Forexchief broker three weeks ago and start trading. My problem with them is when I saw a fee charge on my account I was an angry because my Islam does not agree with interest fees on banking. I am not happy with this broker. The chat people cannot help me too. My name is Rohny, account number is 1167205. Pardon My English. I have put withdraw for all my money, but they delay.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Dec 17, 2019 Dear slobodan.mirsan

If you leave open position to the next day, you’ll be charged “swap”, which is usual thing according client agreement, but for muslim clients ForexChief provides swap free accounts. If you'd like to add such option you just need to send relevant request.

Regarding withdrawal request it was successfully processed within a day according time specified on the website in section "Deposit and Withdrawal"

Quebec, Canada,
Oct 18, 2019,

Good beginner broker.

I have to say ForexChief is a very nice broker but they have some problems that they could work on. I would mostly recommend this broker for beginners and smaller accounts and I will explain why.

First the good, there is a lot to like here. The customer service was nice and quick. They have a nice selection of accounts with both cent and classic accounts both with MetaTrader 4 and 5. Withdrawal was fast and I had my funds in my Skrill account in less than 12h and their inner exchange rate could not be better. I must admit that I was skeptical at first since I used the old Welcome bonus of 100$. I was expecting them to find an excuse not to pay me but everything was fine.

Now for the part that's not so great. I need to say first that none of this is game breaking. The biggest problem is slippage, sometimes my trades would close in a small loss with ForexChief when other brokers would close in profit (both trades where close at the same time and used the same EA). This only happened in sharp movements however and wasn't much of an issue since it rarely happened. At least not with the small lot size I used most of the time. The second problem was with execution. When using larger lot size like 0.5 it could take up to a few seconds to open the order. This is not a big problem if you don't do scalping but it's definitely something to keep in mind.

I definitely recommend ForexChief but if you plan to use a larger lot size you should keep the delay and slippage and mind.
Ogun, Nigeria,
Sep 21, 2019,

Nice broker!!

Hello, my name is Solomon, I had some issues with this broker after I made a deposit and my account was not credited due to an error in transfer. I want to confirm that the said money was sent back to my bank account. My bank explained everything to me that credit card errors refund takes time to be reverted. I got the funds back within a period of 7 days. I made deposit again and it went through, my account was funded and I have since started trading. So I want to make it clear that there was no foul play by the broker. In fact I am impressed with their platform and trading conditions. Its a nice and straight forward broker. I won't fail to write here if any issues arises.

Sep 11, 2019 - 2 Stars My name is Solomon and I have been using Forexchief demo for a while now. So two days ago I decided to step up my game by registering a real account and made a deposit of $250 by my bank Master debit card. During the deposit there was an error.
Before I could think of trying again, my bank account was debited, which means money has gone to Forexchief account, but my trading account remained blank for hours. I contacted Forexchief and they claimed the transaction did not succeed. How come my account is debited.
Where is my money? I called my bank and they said I should contact Forexchief. Is this broker a cheat? It's been two days now and my trading account is blank, my money is nowhere to be found. I need my money back. This broker is bad for business.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Sep 15, 2019 Dear Solomon

As we explained you before, the payment was declined by bank acquirer, its not on our side. Then we have contacted with processing team and as we believe funds should have been already returned to your card.

abuja, Nigeria,
Jul 7, 2019,

Very Professional Broker

Few days ago I was angry with the broker regarding fund withdraw and I wrote about it here. I would like to also publicly say that I was at fault. I later saw the company message on my spam folder. I am sorry, I actually did input a wrong digit on my account number. I uploaded a new document as well. I received money to my bank account on Friday evening. Everything has been perfect with this company until this misunderstanding on my part. I give this broker 5 star rating for the way it was handled professionally. I will continue trading with Forexchief for sure. Thanks to FPA for a great platform as well.

Jul 1, 2019 - 1 Star Forexchief has been an excellent broker in terms of their trading conditions, but I don’t know what is going on right now. My account number is 1077938 MT4 Directx. I started trading with Forexchief three months ago with a starting capital of $6300. After a series of consecutive profits, I decided to withdraw money.

I placed a withdrawal request of $2300 two weeks ago via bank transfer, but I have not received my money till now. The time expired and withdrawal was automatically cancelled. I don’t understand, maybe it was due to banking holidays, but am not sure. I have submitted my passport for verification and I did not use any trading robots or violated any rules. So to be sure, I placed another request on Tuesday last week, but still no response. The money did not even leave my trading account up till now. I have sent emails regarding the issue but no response. If the withdraw amount is too large, at least the company should reply my email and explain things to me.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jul 3, 2019 Dear temitopefx

As we mantioned in your ticket in the Personal Area, at the first time you have specified wrong bank account number (if you click to Operation ID in the Payment History you will find there appropriate comment). Also at the second time we've found your documents has expired and you were asked to updalod fresh passport (coz you know about AML rules of the banks), once you did it, the transfer was succefuy procced. We expect you should already received the payment or it should be within 1-2 days

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Jun 30, 2019,

They do not admit their fraud.

Forexchief lounch the bonus compain for just to earn money from peoples.as we can see privious reviwes of peoples who getted this bonus and complete the conditions but forexchief dont want to pay him. When they register their case here then broker pay their money.
My case is same like them but broker dont want to pay me still.my case and there replies are here.
1.i ask why you give me the bonus after cancel this permotion.
Reply. You scan old qr code and get bonus by fraud.
2. I ask what is fraud in it.while you provide the code and ask me to scan .and i scan the code and you add the bonus.
Reply. You scan old qr code and get bonus by fraud
3. I ask why you not update you system for not adding the bonus by scaning qr code.
Reply. We update and qr code not shown in member area and you scan old qr code.
4. I ask why you not update system for not adding bonus by scaning any qr code old or new.
Reply. You have to get fresh qr code and to scan it.
5. I ask why you not telling me after adding the bonus that this bonus added by mistake.
Reply. We dont know that time you getted this bonus at 13.6.19
6. I ask you support checked my trading history.how can it possible that they checked my history and not know about bonus date?
Reply . They dont know about it.
7. I ask now who getted the spreads and commossion of my trading nearly 400 $ and who getted my profit 105 $ if bonus was wronge added.
Reply. It does does not matter.you get the bonus fraudly.
8. I ask if i get it fraudly why you not remove it when you checked my trading history.
Reply. We dont check bonus adding date.
9.i ask you genrate thw code. You add the bonus. I trade at your server. You get the spreads and commission and at withdrawal time you steel all my money why not tell me during trading.while your managers check every account at every trade.and your support also checked my trading history.
Reply. You get the bonus after the offer ended.
Dear this broker give me the bonus by scaning old qr code. They know about this that i get this bonus by mistake. But they not inform me during my trading and earn commisdion and spreads silently but at withdrawal time steel all my money by telling this offer ended.
Fraud and fake broker.

Jun 20, 2019 - 1 Star In short My clear quistions are these.
1. Why you add this bonus in my account at 13.6.19 if this was closed at 11.6.19.
2. If this added by mistake by yor system then why you not cancel it when i told your support that i have 100 $ bonus and check my trading history.
3. Why your support told me that i can transfer this profit or withdrawal if i have this bonus.
4. Why you cancel my withdrawal when i complete the mountain of turnover.
5. If this bonus was fake then i have traded 45 lots at witch amount.
6. Who earn The spread and commission of my 45 lots.
7. Where is gone my profit 105 $.

Jun 20, 2019 - 1 Star I have hear this many times.but this is not the answer of my questions.
We have to decide, who is wronge in this matter.
If i am wronge then i have no write to get withdrawal.if you are wronge then you can not stop my withdrawal.
We decide now.
Lets see,
I have register at 10.5.19 and click at wellcome bonus.
Then you issued a barcode fore my account,( remember that you issue a barcode for my account).
And guid me that when i insatall your apliction and scan your issued code then i will get 100 $ bonus.
So i saved that code.
i scan that code at 13.6.19 and you added the bonus in my account.
Now the issue is this,
You said you have close this offer at 11.6.19. write?
But you issued the barcode for my account at 10.5.19.
So i am elligiable for this bonus and you add the bonus when i scan that code.
Now your faults are these.
1. If you close the offer then you have to cancel all generated barcodes and to remove this offer permananly but you does not do this.
Ase i mention earlier , if you give the bonus by mistake then you have to cancel it when i told you at live chat, that check my trading history and tell me my turover.But you not done this and let me free to trade.
When i ask your support that i want to transfer my profit in other account to trade more then he guide to open account and submit support ticket. He even not tell me that this offer ended.
Your support told me clearly that if i have this bonus then i can withdrawal profit. And i have this bonus.
If i was not elligable for this bonus then why you give me the bonus.
So
You give me the bonus becouse i have registered the account before 11.6.19 and you issued the barcode of wellcome bonus for my account before 11.6.19.
Therefore you give me the bonus. So why now i am not elligiable for withdrawal?.
Barcode given by you.
Bonus added by you.
You have not told me about this during my trading.
You let me free to trade and get the spread and commission perfectly and earn 505 $ by my trading.
But at withdrawal time you said bonus ended.
Now according to rules you have played with my emotions and hopes.waist my time.and make me fool.
Now what you should have to pay for all this?
Now its your turn to tell me my fault if you found any?

Jun 19, 2019 - 1 Star My name is allah daad and i am 46 year old man and in forex trading since last 11 years.
My account with forexchief is 1215495 witch i have registered at
10.5.19 to get there 100 $ wellcome bonus for cheking there services.but when i read the rivews about this broker then i was afraid to choose it as my permanent broker.
But after 1 month i decide to check them by there 100 $ wellcome bonus as i have no fear to loss my money.
So i scan the code via aplication and they add 100 $ in my account.
I start the trading.
During trading i was remain in touch with there support for asking my trading turnover.
in 4 days i have complete there huge mountain of turnover nearly 45 lots and my remaining profit
105 $.
I have found there spreads very good.so i asked there support that i want to continue trading with them and dont want to withdrawal.
So they happily advice me to open a new account and submit a support ticket to transfer funds in new account.so i have done this.
After that i decide to check there withdrawal services so i submit a withdrawal request and update the ticket not no transfer the balance and sent withdrawal.
And surprised to see the reply in ticket that the bonus offer ended at 11.6.19 so i can not withdrawal. And they reset my trading account 0000 and delete all trade history.
Now the points witch i have noted, that confirm this broker as a fraud are these.
If they closed there offer at 11.6.19
Than why they gave me bonus at 13.6.19.
If they gave bonus by mistake then why they not writenoff it when i was trading and in touch with there support for trading turnover.
When i chat with them and they checked my trading history Why there support not telling me that this offer ended and dont waist the time.
When i complete turnover and asked them to transfer money in 2nd account, everything was fine.
But when i submit withdrawal request they reject the bonus.
After this i asked there chat that why they not told me that i can not withdrawal and bonus ended at 11.6.19. They told me it is not possible that your withdrawl rejected and take 15 mint to confirm and they say sorry that he can not help me.
After that i submit a ticket and got horrible reply that i have used technical maintanence to get there bonus at 13.6.19 while offer ended at 11.6.19.
It means they called me international hacker who hacked there system for getting there bloody 100 $ bonus.strange.hahaha.
Now they delete my member area and not replying on live chat.
I dont know the traders who post a nagitive rivews here and why they changed them in good rivew. I think they have done this only for money.
This broker is realy a fraud and scame broker.
Now let me clear what he getted by this 100 $ bonus.
If someone loss this bonus then broker loss nothing becouse they dont sent the trades in market and it just like a demo account loss.
But when traders earn money and they found him in profit then his trades sent in markets and they earn money by spreads and commission.now only from me they have earn above 400 $ by my 45 lots trading and also take back there 100 $ and take my 105 $ profit also by creating any reason.
So they earn 505 $ only from me.
Now they offer 500 $ bonus instead of 100 $. Hahaha.
This is an other good trap for snatching money.Read there terms.
I explain it here.
You can not loss the bonus but only can trade.it mean you can use huge volume to trade and let your account wash fastly and when you loss reache at your own funds they writenoff ther bonus and your account washed.
You have to trade huge volume of trading with your own funds for getting withdrawal there bonus.and in this try you lost your funds. If you complete all condition then they reject your withdrawal by creating any reason.
Dont waist time . This is confirm a fraud broker.
I am an old trader and in forex trading from 11 years.So i advjse you dear forex traders and new comers dont choose this broker.even not get there bonuses that these are only waist of time and it will ended in frustation and tention.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jun 20, 2019 Dear Allah daad

As we said you many times, Welcome Bonus $100 was closed at 11 June 2019, and official news is placed on website

but using technical vulnerability you've got the bonus at 13 June 2019, after date when promotion is over ..of course bonus was cancled (and not just becouse company has such right) but becouse such promotion WAS CLOSED at 11 JUNE 2019

If you like bonuses so much, you can take Welcome Bonus $500

kololi, Gambia,
Jun 17, 2019,

poor customer support

its a little relieve seeing good comment about forexchief broker here, i have been trading with the broker for just two weeks now with the bonus and i can say the mt4 platform is cool, but zero customer support based of what have seen so far.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Jun 20, 2019:
Dear geezyben

We have many channels of helpdesk, including Skype, telegram, Facebook, Viber .. and others. Our support team works 24/7 with different languages. In case if the problem requires time for investigation, our team may ask you to create "Case" in Kayako ticket system. But be sure all issues will be investigated and detailed reported.

May 18, 2019,

Really nice broker

It's been a month and two weeks since I started trading with Forexchief. I have studied some their educative articles and trading strategies. The materials were really helpful. I also used their $100 bonus to practice on live account. I lost the money anyway. I deposited $260. So far I have made progress with my reading skills. Impressed with how their chat agents responds to my queries and complains. I really like this broker, so I will rate this broker 4star, since I am yet to see the best of them.

Pakistan, Pakistan,
May 15, 2019,

Now found Forexchief is a good and honest and customer friendly broker

Hello all readers.
I am very thank full to forexpeacearmy to provide such a good platform for solving traders and brokeres misunderstandings.
I have post a privious review that forexchief does not clear that what conection they have found between my and another account . Now its clear that they found multidirectional trade who other trader open with same volum and at same time as i have open.
So in this case the broker is write . When they found two accounts tradind at same time and same volume then its a suspicious activity.
So i admit the errors witch was done by misunderstandings.
And i apriciat forexchief that they will give me 100 $ as good will.witch i can withdrawal.
I recomend this broker as good caring customers friendly and have goodwill for traders.
Thanx porexpeacearmy and fotexchief.

May 13, 2019 - 1 Star Forex chief is heavely wrost and little good broker.by spreads and order exicution its good.
But withdrawal and permotions they are scamers.
I have joined F.C nearly 15 days before. To test there services i have getted there 100 $ bonus. I have earned 388 $ profit. But then i come to know that i can withdrawal only 100 $ maximum after 50 lots trading. So i spent entire profit to complete trading lots. And after completing 45 lotsor 10000000 $ turnover i have remaning 293 $ equity in witch i have submit 100 $ withdrawal request. But surpriesed to show the canslation of withdrawal. They says i have getted the bonus twice.but not explain that how can they come to know that i have getted the bonus twice.any ip address match? Any device match? Any documents match? Any phone no match? .
But the reality is nothing match. But they cancel my withdrawal. I can say that this is a poor broker of vanuato with cheap regulation. They have not much money to give there traders but they just want to get money by peoples deposit. So therefore they have low spreads and 100 $ bonus to atract peoples to make a deposit.
I can say they are not a trust worthy broker.
I want to make deposit but fortunatly i have not complete funds in my skrill account.so i have postpond deposit and now i think i am lucky.
I am still in waiting for clarification and getting the withdrawal.
My account no is 1213565.

Reply by ForexChief submitted May 17, 2019 Dear FPA admin

Client 1213565 has broken the rules because of misunderstanding and agreed with that bonuse was canceled according accepted rules. As we asked him, he sent a new comment regarding this case, could you please check and update this review, thanks

5 Star rating removed.

This reviewer provided evidence to the FPA showing that he was forced to confess to rules violations he claimed he had not committed.
Osun state, Nigeria,
Feb 11, 2019,

Forexchief.com is a trustworthy and best broker as at now

Hello dear fellow traders around the world, first and foremost I'm using this golden medium to appreciate the efforts and opportunity given to me by fpa to bring my case to this honorable traders court because you guys really doing great job here as you provide the platform to clarify issues as not to label good broker as bad and bad broker as good, by doing this you are kudos from my side here and I pray the God Almighty shall continue rewards and bless you all abundantly IJMN!!! Now I'm happy to inform you all that forex chief has resolved my issue just now and by doing this I see their sincerity, loyalty and faithful to their clients around the world and I learnt one thing about this broker through this issue honestly guys this broker is fantastic good and great and if any error occurs and you can defend or proof yourself to them that you are innocent honestly they will help clarify those issues you might have with them without any hassle and if it's a withdrawal you shall surely and fastly be paid as they've just done to me now. I will rob this honourable court if I decide to mute and hold my peace on what went wrong and how forex chief faithfully and sincerely solved it this morning and paid me my withdrawal in full I mean in total full and every error has been corrected. This is what went wrong that made them to canceled my withdrawal from a first instance, they discovered that my ip address is the same with some of their clients accts that have already claimed the bonus once and according to their rule of paragraph 9 quoted "that you are only liable to get this bonus once ........and so on" so when they saw that my ip address is d same with those accts then it's clear that I was trying to fraud them and get the bonus many times. So that's their honourabke reason. But when this platform gave both of us chance to defend our issue then it's clear to see where the wrong actually came from and its a poor network providers in my proud nation called Nigeria that are still lagging in their operations as they provide the same ip address for every blessed person that subscribe for their internet connectivity. If my nation's network provider are up to the task and updated in their operations then they wld have been able to produce each of their subscribers with a different ip address that will not be resemble with others but here in my country Nigeria the reverse is the case. And there is no how for forex chief from their headquarter in oversea to have acknowledge this or knowing this before because it has not be so in all developed countries across the world so when they saw those ip address in some of the accts operation they easily concluded that I've collected the bonus once and therefore couldn't entitle to get it again and that's why they canceled my withdrawal and on this reason I'm deeply sorry for wrong labbelling and accusation against forex chief as a scam, I'm a sincere person too and I hate accused wrongly so at this point I withdrew all my bad words against them and I'm using this golden medium to tell traders globally that forex chief is very safe to deal with and your capital is well preserved and saved too with them and your withdrawal is their first priority with them as well. It's my nation's network providers that caused this issue and I o thank forex chief for their professional etique and conduct during this trial I'm this honourabke traders court that they really helped out this issue and this made me to believe in them more seriously even than the rest brokers that I'm dealing with presently. Pls dear all don't ever think that I've been paid to write this No!!! Not at all because I'm more than that and I hate cheating and I like helping others too. So if forex chief did not faithfully and sincerely approach this issue with sincerity this issue might end up unsolved and it might be on the other way round though I already have an alternative in order to fight them with my last drop of blood within me if it's not solve here but I belive in fpa so much that I first chose their platform in submitting my complaint and them transfer it to traders court here. All I'm saying is that forex chief is a good broker and sincere group of people I kudos you all from my side here kindly keep it up because you have my trust now absolutely 100% and I can introduce you to anyone around the world in this industry as the most safer and trysted broker to deal with. Once again forex chief I'm grateful to you and I kudos you for a professional approach to my issue we shall surely go a long way in this business and all profited by the grace of Almighty God. Keep your integrity up as a broker and in few years time you will surely be a broker to be challenged because you shall fly higher and higher in Jesus mighty name. Fpa more elbow to your strength IJMN!!! Keep it up you, can see the good work and the reason why you came to on board now I'm so grateful for your freely service you are offering us in this industry we really needed you much around keep it up. It's well with us all.

Feb 8, 2019 - No Rating Hello dear fpa members, forex chief scammed and fraudulently canceled my withdrawal with false allegation and fraudulently reason. This company is extremely thief and chief of all fraudster Pls stay away from them. I heard of them 2wks ago and I joined them and got their no deposit bonus with verified documents. I traded their requirements turnover on the bonus which is 10,000,000 $ within 8 trading days with the total of $469 in my acct and on their site it shows I've completed the turnover and I made a withdrawal of my profits through perfect money on 6/2/2019 in the morning but to my surprise when I checked my acct on that night I saw that they have fraudulently canceled my withdrawal and given falsehood reason that I've got their bonus before and I quickly chat their support up to submit my query and complaint and the guy told me that there's nothing he can do as regards my query that I shld create a ticket over the issue and I did immediately even supported it with email too and this morning I got another frauds reply from them that through their technical logs they see that I have connection with two different accts number which they gave as 1156726, 1152322 and asked me to tell them my relationship with those two accts. I was shocked to see the new level of fraudulent attitude of this cursed and criminal broker by asking me to tell them my relationship with those accts that I knew absolutely nothing about!!! Honestly this broker ought not to be registered at all because they are nothing but rogue, thief, criminal and filled with lies because I don't know those two acct numbers they gave and never get their bonus before as this is my first time of knowing them and got their bonus and I carefully and properly obeyed all their rules and I executed my wealth of knowledge in this forex business and withing 8 trading days I fulfilled their requirements and now they just decided not to pay me my profit after I've made a lots of money for them too with all their hidden extra commissions on every trades I made on that acct. Pls dear fpa kindly help me look into this and take it up because the stress in forex is too much for us to have a fraud and criminal broker like this around us today. In order to save many from their traps this broker needed to dealt with and blow the whistle for other traders across the world to be scary and beware of them. Infact they are more criminal than all I've ever encountered in my trading live experience. Pls I beseech all traders to be wary of them and never come close to forex chief because they are criminal and the level of their frauds is extremely high. And Pls dear fellow traders if you know any other more ways that I can sue this broker Pls kindly help me out, it's not because of me anymore because I already fell into their trap but because of many innocent traders who may still fall into their traps and give them their hard earned money we needed to label them as they deserved. I replied them immediately to tell me the names of those two accts they alleged me to already had with the bonus and up till now I've not see their reply, even the mail I sent I got the reply that it's beyond what they can handle that I shld create a tickets which I've done many times but no solution to my query. Even the last one I created yesterday's morning up till now there is no single reply from them. Therefore fellow traders beware of this forex chief as they are indeed chief of all scam broker as at today and let's all run away from them. If this is how fxopen, instaforex and many other good brokers started their brokerage business since they emerged I know for sure they will not be where they are today with good reputation. Pls dear fpa members help me out if you can to blow this whistle out in order to help other traders across the world. Thanks a lot.

Kaunas, Lithuania,
Jan 11, 2019,

I have been trading with this broker for more than 1.5yrs and i can say almost only good things, ill try to write pros and cons here:
Pros:
Fastest withdrawal(skrill) processing - ~1hour, no matter what time of the day. I have tried many other brokers, various regulated and offshore, but such speed of withdrawal no one could offer.

Better than average spreads on ecn account with no minimum deposit limit.

Good and active support.

Cons:
Well, first of all its website design.. it looks like back from 2000.. personal area interface is easy, but overall look is bad..

Vanuatu license/regulation :)

Dec 24, 2018,

Will continue to use the broker

I visited their office just to be sure that am dealing with legit broker. Turns out they have an office in my country for real. I have been trading with their mt4 for 4 months now and it's been all good, especially the spreads. Mt4 is very fast and with less slippage ocurence. The only problem is that they frowned at one of my EA. I had to remove it. Still a good broker.

deepak,
india, India,
Dec 14, 2018,

this broker sucks.....dont waste your money .u r going to get nothing.this broker never give withdrawl.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Feb 8, 2019:
Dear deepak , We would appreciate if you prove your words or at least, that you are our client , maybe your account or transaction numbers. Otherwise it looks like the unfair competition from the paid inventor .
Best regards,
Representative ForexChief.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Nov 18, 2018,

Excellent broker throughout history, order execution is very fast and without requere and slipage, and good support services make me like trading in my own shop, success continues for forexchief

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 3, 2018,

I like this broker.

I'm trading with ForexChief for 3 years, didn't got any problem till now. They providing fast withdrawal system and low spread.
Wycliff,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 20, 2018,

I discovered ForexChief only a few days ago and already have made recommendations to a few people. I have to say it is the least hassle free account opening process I have seen. The $100 bonus is genuine and they promptly credited it to my account although I lost it all due to my own trading errors.

They don't force you to trade with high leverage or high lots to lose the bonus either like other brokers. I have not withdrawn anything from them yet, but am confident about their services. They seem really professional. I will add review once I get a position to withdraw or ask those I have recommended to post their comments if they get to withdraw.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 20, 2018,

this is a good broker that I could recommend

My Forex Experience: I have started my Forex life with forexchief with their No Deposit Welcome Bonus worth of 100 USD. But I failed to received the money as my account became zero when TO was 8.4 m instead of 10 m (their requirement to get the Bonus). Then I deposited a small money (210 USD) that grow upto 938, and then become zero. However, as I am a newbie I do not mind of losing that money. Now, I am much more less aggressive on my trading.

About the Broker: I have been using this broker for last four months. I have a very pleasant experience with them. Their Deposit and withdraw is very quick. I made 06 times Neteller deposits and 02 times Neteller withdraws, very fast execution.

Live Support: Not that good. Not very experienced may be. I had trouble with Mobile Phone MT4 platform. But the customer service failed to solve. Anyway, I have solved that problem by reinstalling the MT4 platform.

Suggestion about trading credit:
They have 50% TRADING CREDIT THAT one have to choose during the first time deposit and can remove at any time. But, suggestion is : credit should be available at anytime based on the Balance or equity of the portfolio. And, withdraw/ remove of credit should be on fraction basis. Like I have deposited 500 USD and get 250 USD as credit. I would like to reduce my credit to 200 USD (remove 50 USD credit) but their system does not allowed that. On the other hand, I have deposited 500 USD but did no choose any credit but at some point I would like to get the credit (based on portfolio) that also not possible.

IN A NUT SHELL: this is a good broker that I could recommend.