ForexChief Review

4.128 • 64 REVIEWS
Updated: Nov 13, 2022
ForexChief.com
ForexChief is a forex broker. Forex Chief offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms. ForexChief.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options. Please read ForexChief Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Established: 2014

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Alipay, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Alipay, Bitcoin, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
4.128 • 64 REVIEWS

N
LG, Nigeria,
Sep 5, 2022,

Good service

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I made a post about forexchief some days ago. Well, I checked the file I sent again and it was the blurry one. I sent a clearer document and my account is now verified and withdrawal is done. I was too quick to make a bad post here. I was just angry; please I want Forexpeacearmy to make this change to my review.

Aug 31, 2022 - 2 Stars My name is Nicholas, I have account with Forexchief 310354. I have been using this broker for about 6 months and I never made any complains. I have colleagues who use this broker and they recommended it. It is actually a broker that offers convenience when it comes to trading. But what is the use of it if they won’t let me withdraw my profit. I sent an email and they said I need to submit my documents in order to get verified. Well, this is understandable. I have done this and they won’t verify my account. The excuse they gave several times is that the document is not clear enough. Wtf, I know what I sent and it is clear. This broker might just be scam if they won’t let me withdraw. Stay far away from them. Broker Response: Dear trader, we have checked your document and we are still not satisfied with the quality as your name and address is not visible enough. Please upload another document.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Sep 1, 2022 Dear Nicholas
Please just take a phone and make good photo of your ID (both sides), thats all compliance team is asking. Then send files to backoffice or upload them in the Personal Area. Thanks!
BR
ForexChief Representative
F
Abj, Nigeria,
Aug 23, 2022,

Good communication

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Please add to my review. I just realized that it wasn’t the broker that charged a fee. It was because I used ERC20. I didn’t know the fee was this high. I’ll use TRC20 next time. My apologies for the misunderstanding. Thank you for the good service you render.

Aug 17, 2022 - 2 Stars I really do like this broker, fast orders, low spread, high leverage and all that, very good. But what annoys me right now is the fact is that I got charge about $30 for deposit when I was told that there are no charges by my referral. How can I deposit $200 and I have to pay $30 in charges. This is not right. I don't think I can make a deposit again. Well wrote this review here so that everyone can be aware before using them. My account number is 2203452. I registered few weeks ago, but I have been using the demo. My first time making a deposit and I got charge this high amount.

Reply by ForexChief submitted Aug 19, 2022 Dear Francokan

We noticed you made a deposit via USDT (ERC20). Your wallet must have charged a fee for this transaction, please confirm this from your cryptocurrency wallet. ForexChief did not charge a fee for your deposit.

BR
ForexChief Representative
R
Jul 27, 2022,

Not your average broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
This might look like an ordinary broker, but I can assure you that they are better than many of the brokers you see today. I say this because trading successfully requires these things; Perfect/fast execution, low spreads, no market manipulation, ability to accept EAs, low spread and fast withdrawal. I get all these from Forexchief and I am sticking to this broker for a very long time. You can be sure that they have the best services. I like it. I still think they need to add other trading platforms, Meta Trader is very common but some of us have used others, hence the flexibility. I have made several withdrawals and never had any issues
G
Jun 27, 2022,

I’ve had success with Forexchief

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I’ve had the MT4DirectFX account on Forexchief platform for 2 years; so it is time to leave a review for the broker. It has been a period of success since I started using their MT4. I can say this is a broker that doesn’t trade against its traders, unlike what many of them do to us. I get my orders executed exactly how I want it and the prices I want. The orders are quickly filled with little or no slippage. I have done several huge withdrawals to my crypto wallet without any red flags. All the processes on this platform are easy and smooth. Nothing beats trading with a broker that makes things easy. I can say over and over again that this is an awesome broker.
M
kegalla, Sri Lanka,
Jun 11, 2022,

Quickly Resolved

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
My first complain about the broker was not approved. In case you guys decide to publish my review, please here is the update. I was operating the wrong account. Forexchief was able to help me switch to Mt4Direct account that is eligible for the bonus. I have the bonus, so I take back every bad thing I have said about the broker. I made a deposit today, it was fast with bitcoin. They have easy deposit methods, but I think bitcoin is faster for me. For now, I give it 5 star for helping me and being patient despite my tantrums.

Jun 7, 2022 - 1 Star Well, I just registered with this broker, and I find that they are liars. I actually found them on a forum, their banner was there, and they advertise that they give 100$ bonus and 500% bonus. Guess what, I registered and they didn’t give the bonus. In fact, customer service said I am not eligible. No other reason given. If they cannot be honest in their adverts, imagine what they would do with your money. This is not a good first impression.
Page 1 of 14

Is ForexChief a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if ForexChief is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13623/forexchief-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent ForexChief community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/forexchief/

Is ForexChief regulated?

Forex Chief is registered in Vanuatu and regulated by Vanuatu Financial Services Commission under license 14777.

What is the minimum deposit for ForexChief?

The minimum deposit to open an account with ForexChief is $10 for all available MT4 or MT5 accounts.

What is the maximum leverage for ForexChief?

The maximum leverage for ForexChief is 1000:1 for all available MT4 and MT5 accounts.

Does ForexChief permit hedging and scalping?

Yes. Hedging and scalping are both allowed in ForexChief, as well as Expert Advisor.

How do you get ForexChief bonus?

How to get the welcome bonus on ForexChief?
  • Sign up and open standard trading account.
  • Choose “Enroll Welcome Bonus” on the replenishment form.
  • Complete operation and make sure the bonus is credited to account.
  • Complete the required turnover and withdraw the bonus and all profit.