LionsOfForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 25, 2019

Join live discussion of LionsOfForex.com on our forum

LionsOfForex.com profile provided by Lions of Forex, Feb 5, 2019

Lions of Forex is the most complete Foreign Exchange & Millionaire Mentorship educational suite available to individuals from around the world. It offers financial mentorship and education on trading in the global markets, as well as in-depth Millionaire Mindset training to expand our members minds.. The LOF platform offers daily SMS trade ideas, weekly live-webinars, 120+ hours of Forex training, unique resources for traders, a large international support community, and an incredible affiliate program that incentivizes members to help others achieve the same financial success!

Utah, USA,
Nov 24, 2019,

Roberto pulido is a fake! He will do anything to get your money!

Once he has your money, you better forget about any real “mentorship” he has ripped many people off with 1000s of dollars he ripped me off with 3000 very unethical, bad, fake, disrespectful person. Be careful, HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!
Nuz,
US, USA,
Aug 14, 2019,

Overpriced scam! BEWARE

When I first found about Lof (Bertos Instagram where he posts pictures of cars with the money he gets from Lof and not from trading) I thought it was an amazing platform, but I didn't check any reviews. When I purchased a plan and got access to the training material I realized it was just short videos of Berto next to his array of monitors. Half way through my last month subscription signals stopped sending via sms and we had to get signals from the Facebook group, where someone already mentioned was probably over leveraging demo accounts and sending the cash and fire emojis. Also they have this thousand dollar secret tier called elite where they give you the "full signals". The regular plans are 100 200 and 300$ per month and shouldn't be excused. I've since seen better free telegram signals then Lof. Please avoid.
BALTIMORE MD, USA,
Jul 31, 2019,

LOF is a SCAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

LOF is the biggest SCAM . All they care about (BERTO) is the sign up fee of $2,000 . And i was still charged $103 a month for the week loser signals . I wish i did some research first before I got scammed by these jerks. Im working with a lawyer now and Im reporting to the BBB and all over social media. He has to be stopped this is hows hes" RICH". scamming all day and avoiding the phone calls ,
Eoin,
Boston, USA,
Jul 21, 2019,

Scam buyer beware

Lions of Forex was perhaps the biggest mistake of my life was a complete waste of not only my money but my time and mental energy. It doesnt take long to realize that Bertos trades are reported afterward to make it appear as if he is beating the market but he just gives himself a millions outs and acts as if spreads dont exist. Dont buy this service
Jun 3, 2019,

They sell you a lifestyle, though referrals and a stolen trading strategy.

I was with LOF back in 2017. Mr.Roberto Delavincci here was (And still is, probably) reselling Steve Mauro's trading method, popularly known as "Beat The Market Maker", or "BTMM".
I was kicked out a few days after I brought up Steve Mauro's name in the general group chat. Berto's chat room that everyone paid $100/month for, didn't do much besides send fire and cash emojis, and show profits from over-leveraged demo accounts.
I still have Mr.Roberto Delavincci PDF's from 2017, which are consistent with what Steve Mauro teaches... Except Berto had typed it up with terrible grammar, and misspelling all over the place... Crafty! BUT NOT CRAFTY ENOUGH MR.BERTO! I sent a copy of the pdf's to Steve Mauro, Via contact info on his site, and He responded with a "My lawyers will handle it from here."
And yes, Berto has a secret group chat that he was charging $1,000 per person, called "The Next Level" It's in his pdf documents.
It's only a matter of time!
If you want to learn to trade, don't do it with that double-tongued thief!
Sirach Chapter 5, Versus 14-15 :
"Do not be called double-tongued;
and with your tongue do not slander a neighbor.
For shame has been created for the thief,
and sore disgrace for the double-tongued
IN LITTLE OR IN MUCH, DO NOT ACT CORRUPTLY."
Liam,
Miami, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

Horrible scam

Complete scam. I am disgusted that this is allowed to happen. I am going to contact athourities and report both owners of this malicious group taking money from innocent people.
Bill,
Columbia, USA,
Feb 6, 2019,

It’s a money scam. Berto doesn’t care if you really level up all he wants is your money. Doesn’t even send out all of the signals unless you are in elite and it cost 2,000 for that. Don’t waste your time or money he says 90% win rate when It’s really like 10%. Also most reviews are from his students that he offers free tee shirts to to write a good review. SCAM!!!!
if you have evidence of shirts of any other compensations being offered in exchange for reviews, please CLICK HERE to submit it.
Anthony Espinosa,
32826, USA,
Jan 11, 2019,

Forex

First of all for you to even trade Forex you have to be a person that controls his/her impulses "ambition, greed, and emotions" by placing it in 3rd priority by 2nd priority being adapting and learning AKA using intelligence to not make the same mistake twice; because like Albert Einstein said "doing the same thing twice expecting different results is the definition of insanity". And that is how people blow their accounts and couldn't stay in the game long enough for it to actually click.

That is the key, whatever you do your urgent priority should be to stay in the game! The most that I have made in a day has been $900 on a Sunday and several hundred the first half of the week and overall $3400 in that week. And to finish with a bang your first priority is actually having dignity to learn concepts, patterns, and what the mentors provide. And if y'all do that you'll finish in 1st place! Mic drop!

best people on Earth: "pursuers of Excellence"
That's how you execute Ambition without Limits
Miguel,
Miami, USA,
Jan 8, 2019,

I've been in LOF for a little over 2 months and it's been an educational experience. Their mentorship and training have opened a world of possibilities in my life with the forex market. Results happen when you show up on the charts, study the material and follow the signals. LOF has been a great experience so far.
Jan 8, 2019,

Incredible

My package literally paid for itself in one session, I could not believe it! Great signals multiple sessions a day makes it easy to trade at least once a day, and let’s be real once you get a couple of these signals you’re hooked. The best part is I get the opportunity to learn the methods and the correct mindset to make real money from these mentors, so I can become a truly successful trader. Webinars-Signals-Educational Videos & Documents-Chats With Traders-so much greatness they're setting you up for a home run. The team and members make it an awesome experience and I know with this crew I will reach success! New platform is amazing!!