LionsOfForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 6, 2019

Join live discussion of LionsOfForex.com on our forum

LionsOfForex.com profile provided by Lions of Forex, Feb 5, 2019

Lions of Forex is the most complete Foreign Exchange & Millionaire Mentorship educational suite available to individuals from around the world. It offers financial mentorship and education on trading in the global markets, as well as in-depth Millionaire Mindset training to expand our members minds.. The LOF platform offers daily SMS trade ideas, weekly live-webinars, 120+ hours of Forex training, unique resources for traders, a large international support community, and an incredible affiliate program that incentivizes members to help others achieve the same financial success!

Bill,
Columbia, USA,
Feb 6, 2019,

It’s a money scam. Berto doesn’t care if you really level up all he wants is your money. Doesn’t even send out all of the signals unless you are in elite and it cost 2,000 for that. Don’t waste your time or money he says 90% win rate when It’s really like 10%. Also most reviews are from his students that he offers free tee shirts to to write a good review. SCAM!!!!
if you have evidence of shirts of any other compensations being offered in exchange for reviews, please CLICK HERE to submit it.
Anthony Espinosa,
32826, USA,
Jan 11, 2019,

Forex

First of all for you to even trade Forex you have to be a person that controls his/her impulses "ambition, greed, and emotions" by placing it in 3rd priority by 2nd priority being adapting and learning AKA using intelligence to not make the same mistake twice; because like Albert Einstein said "doing the same thing twice expecting different results is the definition of insanity". And that is how people blow their accounts and couldn't stay in the game long enough for it to actually click.

That is the key, whatever you do your urgent priority should be to stay in the game! The most that I have made in a day has been $900 on a Sunday and several hundred the first half of the week and overall $3400 in that week. And to finish with a bang your first priority is actually having dignity to learn concepts, patterns, and what the mentors provide. And if y'all do that you'll finish in 1st place! Mic drop!

best people on Earth: "pursuers of Excellence"
That's how you execute Ambition without Limits
Miguel,
Miami, USA,
Jan 8, 2019,

I've been in LOF for a little over 2 months and it's been an educational experience. Their mentorship and training have opened a world of possibilities in my life with the forex market. Results happen when you show up on the charts, study the material and follow the signals. LOF has been a great experience so far.
Nadine707,

Incredible

My package literally paid for itself in one session, I could not believe it! Great signals multiple sessions a day makes it easy to trade at least once a day, and let’s be real once you get a couple of these signals you’re hooked. The best part is I get the opportunity to learn the methods and the correct mindset to make real money from these mentors, so I can become a truly successful trader. Webinars-Signals-Educational Videos & Documents-Chats With Traders-so much greatness they're setting you up for a home run. The team and members make it an awesome experience and I know with this crew I will reach success! New platform is amazing!!
Gabriel Robles,
Miami FL, USA,
Jan 8, 2019,

Lions of forex is the best provider for Forex education.

When I started trading forex I really didn't know anything, I got with group (I will not say any names) and I had a bad experience, I got connected with Berto (lions of Forex) and he taught me the basics and till this day I am still learning from Him! He is my Mentor and a great human being! I have profited over and over from Bertos( lions of Forex)! People will say scam scam, but the truth is you can't teach closed minded people!

Lions of Forex has taught me how to trade and most importantly how to Profit! I recommend anyone that is ready to open there's minds and are willing to learn to be apart of this movement!

My kids will go to Lions of Forex university before they go anywhere else that's how great this company is!
Previous "Student",
Feb 16, 2018,

Rip off of Steve Mauro market maker method. No proof of live trading. Berto only has money from sign ups.