3OrdersDay.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 17, 2019
Other websites of this company include OnlyFreeForex.com.

About 3OrdersDay.com

The 3OrdersDay MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The 3 Orders Day automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on live accounts by ForexPeaceArmy. The 3OrdersDay.com Forex Robot has been forward tested on a live account by Forex Peace Army.

3OrdersDay.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
NEW GENERATION EA from 3OrdersDay.com+11.5869+192,160
3ordersday+6.5770.4+8,738.46

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of 3OrdersDay.com on our forum

Lisbon, Portugal,
Oct 7, 2019,

This is a Scam

I've tried and reviews some EA's, and this is one of the worst, it's really hard to find good ones, and vendors like this show us why. Not even past demo, when there are free EA's making me money every day o live accounts.
nk,
mk, USA,
Feb 7, 2019,

Scammer

SCAMMER. stay away took my money.,.cold people....no fear just take people money with no remorse
Nov 14, 2017,

The latest Crooked Ripoffs on the Forex Robot Scamming Scene!

Extremely terrible experience with this Company. Where do I even start? From the long time to receive my product(EA), to them trading an EXOTIC pair such as USDZAR which they NEVER traded on their own account at that time. In fact, this is what decimated my account from high drawdown!

I can provide A screenshot for proof and plan on doing A-L-L I can to at least receive A refund for what I paid for!!!! Buyer BEWARE!
Adelaide, Australia,
Sep 9, 2017,

lot size

scammer, look at the lot size you will identify. do not waste your money !
Have a great trade ahead.
Thanks
Mumbai, India,
May 16, 2017,

This EA vendor is a fraud. I am Savio Pinto, Please don't even think of buying his EA.. The EA only works in his account.. I purchased the EA and received it after 3 days.. that too not working.. full of errors and Trojans.. The service is the worst ever.. I have to literally beg for my paid EA.. In his replies he even uses foul and bad language..

It has been almost 2 months now he never bothered send me the correct EA.. I lost my money with this IB broker cheat..

So my advice to all is be careful of this vendor.
Spain,
Mar 30, 2017,

Big Scam, no EA received in 14 days

I´ve just opened my account here to review this EA.

I´ve tried to get it, payed for it on 17th march, and yet dont receive it.

Support tell me that my broker isnt ok, and i opened an account on the same broker they use, i tried to contact them and its impossible to get an answer or the EA.

They told me that they sent me a email as i bought the EA with the recommendations, and this isn't true. They sent it days after my contact and now i can count 4 days without notice from them.

You better give this 199 to someone that need it. I wish i can have my money back, but this is impossible.

Big scam.