CapitalCityMarkets.com Review

Updated: May 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CapitalCityMarkets is a forex broker. Capital City Markets offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. CapitalCityMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities and spot metals for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalCityMarkets.com
2019-07-04:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission revoked the license of Capital City Markets.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Established: 2015
Address: Vantu House, 133 Santina Parade Elluk, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact: info@capitalcitymarkets.com, +44-207-442-5903
Regulators: VFSC #014683
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly

Join live discussion of CapitalCityMarkets.com on our forum

Jun 27, 2017,

I had set up my account with Tallinex but was surprised to get an email saying my money was being transferred to Capital City Markets who I have never heard of. I am Canadian and I see on the Tallinex site that they will not accept Canadian customers. My account was set up prior to this but I would have liked to receive my money and chose where my money was to go. I have not traded with this account and we will see what the future brings.

SAN ANTONIO, USA,
May 29, 2017,

Very pleased and always get any questions answered quickly.

Capital City Markets support is very good and their trading platform has been accurate and hassle free.