TradeFcm.com Review

Updated: Oct 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TradeFcm is a forex broker. Trade Fcm offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. TradeFcm.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeFcm.com
January 2021:  Someone tried to get this review page delisted from Google.  We wonder who did this and why?

Established: 2002
Address: 4578 Marmora Road,Glasgow D04 89GR, United Kingdom
Contact: Support@tradefcm.com, +44-2081337628
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of TradeFcm.com on our forum

India,
Nov 2, 2018,

Threats by broker - follow up

Dear Sir,

-What is a "Fake EA". One that places fake trades? Is this even possible?? No. The only fake thing going on here is the fake trades placed by your staff in my account to kill the equity and falsely drain my money.

-I guess you are new to forex, you are blaming spreads and brokerage for a 50 pips loss? Are you kidding me? Of course trades are "excuted" thru EA and VPS, that is the standard way to run an EA.

-Now which "broker" keeps call recordings of conversations on the phone with customer support. It would be wonderful to hear those recordings, where I was invited to invest further amounts of money in order to earn a bonus, which would help me recover from my "fake EA loss trades".

-The screenshots I have, and also shared with support/Sam Walton clearly depict "placed by dealer" on the comments section. I have shared this evidence with 3 of the top lawyers in my city and they all easily concur that the broker is to blame. I am assembling a team to take this forward. I request FPA to blacklist this broker and contact me for a full list of the proof and screenshots to prove everything. The bonus they offer is a joke, like rubbing salt in wounds. Just give a bonus only to blow the account by dealer trades in the next week.

-It is not my loss, fake dealer trades are not a "loss". You will need a new licence to run your scamming soon. Save your money for it.

Oct 29, 2018 - 1 Star So today these guys had the nerve to call and threaten me if I don't withdraw my complaint/review and "state the facts". Let me state the facts very, very clearly. What I have written in my first review is 100% true and I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens to anyone. I have asked all my friends who are impacted by this broker to come forward and post their reviews here.
This broker is placing fake trades and disguising it to look like real trades by copying the EA trade comment. The EA used in that account never uses an SL above 3 to 5 pips yet there are huge stops of 30 to 50 pips taken in these fake trades in order to drain the account equity. In a slipshod manner, they input prices that don't even exist or match with the market price at that point in time. I have comparative price charts of ICMarkets vs Trade FCM and theliquidity.com at the time of these fake trades. Clearly, there is no way to enter trades at non existent prices unless input manually by admin.
They said to implement MT4 OTP in order to secure the account. Still these fake trades happened, and the fake trade placed shows the comment "placed by admin" in MT4. I have screenshot of this. Obviously nobody other than admin can hack the account once it is secured by OTP. Therefore it is tradefcm, theliquidity.com and their associated parties who are running this scam.
We will bring them to justice. We will end their scheme of blackmail. The Indian account used for this is owned by "Golden Trading" and it is in Canara Bank, giving a false sense of security as it is Government owned. Beware this party too, it is yet another scam to suck out money from you. I am preparing a class action suit against all parties involved in this scam in the court and request people scammed to come forward and post reviews here, I will contact you personally. I have contacted SVG authorities to cancel their IBC licence (the liquidity.com registration number 24896 IBC) and the investigation is ongoing.

Oct 24, 2018 - 1 Star This is a 100% pure scam broker. They take deposits and pretend to have a great trading platform with fixed spreads and no slippage, and once you start winning they will input fake trades to your MT4 and cause massive losses until the equity is wiped out. Then they try to get further investment by promising a "200% deposit bonus" on fresh investments so that you can trade and recover the loss. Again the fake trades hit and equity wiped out. Then they will block you forever. The liquidity provider/white label they are using is called theliquidity.com, another scam outfit that is hand in hand with tradeFCM.
Easiest way to make money in forex, become a scam broker like tradeFCM. Beware their agent Sam Walton, he's a snake in human form, nice words and promises until the fake trades hit, and he will blame you for "bad trading and risk management practices" and basically do a 180 degree turnaround.
I urge you to spread this information everywhere so that nobody else loses hard earned money like I did. I will do everything in my power to ensure nobody else faces this.

Reply by Support TradeFCM submitted Oct 30, 2018 Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that all the trades have been excuted through EA and In past also we informed not to use fake EA and blame the company . Trades will excuted according to the spreads even if the market doesn’t reach that time in certain amount if the spreads is 50 pips the trade will be excuted according to the brokerage charge ,every trade have been excuted through EA and through using VPS , we have screen shot of the proof where the trades have excuted through EA and what we spoke to you even we have email proof plus call recordings . Admin dosen’t place any trade in your account we did not call you and threaten we said you to post the truth , plus we offered you a bonus where if you complete a volume you can widhraw the profits even now we are offering you since you are valuable client for us for even that your not convinced . If you want the bonus back please contact is on support@tradefcm.com where will will be supporting to recover the loss you inquired in the market .

Support TradeFCM

bangalore, India,
Dec 27, 2019,

TRADE FCM

no one from trade fcm support replied that it is confirmed that it is scam and unregulated broker, please do'not trade in that account at any cost.

Dec 23, 2019 - 1 Star i like to share the review for TRADE FCM, they are biggest fraud and basterds who stole 18000 $ in one month and blowed it and b;ack mail so that if i do not give good review they will not give compensation. please keep away and withdraw money from them,. They are worst support and liers.

Dec 20, 2019 - 1 Star The support and account manager are very worst and complete scam people. I lost around 18000$. Because SATHISH KUMAR account manager open trades at fridays news time. And just blowed my account only 1 month time. He says he is having 15 years experience. And he says he don't know fundamentals. Big lie guys don't invest and loss money. Be aware this company is a very big scam cinformed from others. And also lie about regulated. These a******s put signature as regulated and they manage big account to show. All lie and dummy acount.

Dec 12, 2019 - 1 Star Please see Trade fcm no one reply to the message, because they are fraud and unregulated and a group of people who scam all over the world and eat people money. I will prove every one that they are scam if any reply, but they will not reply, they are coward and bastards and dont come to comment.

Dec 10, 2019 - 1 Star I lost around 18,000 $ with bonus, the great SATHISH KUMAR, account manager is a no.1 scammer who calls people multiple time to submit money as he is managing large account but in real he is a Basterd and glambling with people money, when you submit money he act on his wish and deletes the account if any one speak any thing with is unnatural like increase spread and others, Totally the company is scan and the support is a complete waste and only support the account manager, and a big drama goes between them as if they are very loyal to support, totally is a waste of time with this support and Sathish, as this person blow my account taking money from by for just 1 month, because he need to return the money, Never ever put money even in dream also as total company is unregulated and making people fool basterds and devil like attitude.

Dec 8, 2019 - 1 Star hi team,
my honesh review is they are very worst people and telling they dont trade in my account any more and only i need to do it and that to 650 lots within 3 month, and sould not use robot and only manual and also increase the spreads to 19 and more for all eurusd,gpdusd etc, but earlier it was less than 5 spreads for all, this is very worst and devil and sathish account manager is the loafer and not generous as he blowed my account my account in 1 months at the time of withdrawal. he is no.1 scam guy. he told he will complete the lot in jan, but that person is a loafer and nonsense account manager

Jan 17, 2019 - 5 Stars HI Guys

the previous review was placed since i was upset in my losses , i spoke to my account manager plus the support department they gave me compensation witch i incurred a loss in there broker , thanks TradeFCM and sathish kumar for supporting me , will recommend this company and give 5 star to them .

Jan 15, 2019 - No Rating Tradefcm:
Previous comments update I want to say that Sathish extremely generous in giving kind advice and also giving compensation as per the agreement. I will truely recommend this company for others who are busy and cannot trade. He had made good profit earlier and my account reached 6400$ profit from 3229$. I would rate 5 star to the company.

Jan 10, 2019 - 1 Star Tradefcm:
The account manager name Sathish kumar who is the worst person was good at initial time and increased by equity well but when I increased my amount to 3000$. They started spying on me by increasing the spreads and satish sir replied that it was the same as initial and don't need to worry. He is started shouting like any thing on the trades he keep pending and he become angry went sending mails to maintain the account properly. The support never reply or do anything totally dummy. What support do it they never entertain any complain and go against it favouring account manager and I have pamm account which was blowed by our great Sathish kumar but support telling they will not give compensation at all but initially they agreed to give. In my opinion you please please for god sake don't open account. There is no respect for you as a trader or investor. That satish Kumar is a devil and sick person he opened by trades during high impact news time of 8,5,16,2 lots at one time which blowed my account and now after 1 week I ask for compensation company and satish not giving and giving lot of problem and telling company does not give but I will give but this time there will be a time limit to complete the lots. This company is worst in world and never join they don't entertain any complaints from traders and go completely against them whatsoever. In my regards this is the worst and all people or devils and never in favour of people.

Reply by Support TradeFCM submitted Dec 20, 2019 Dear sir ,

The terms and condition of compensation accepted by you in a black white document witch written and signed by you keeping your ID card in bottom of the page .

we have proof since they’re is no upload document available we couldn’t upload it here in forex peace army , please check your email we have already forwarded it .

After appreciating about our company on jan 17 2019 through forex peace army , where were you ? we tried contacting you many times but your both mobile number is switched off please share us a alternative number to contact you back .

Kind Regards
Support TradeFCM

India, India,
Jan 27, 2020,

Overall experience was good, but when withdrawing local converstion charges are high !!.

Gokarna, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Good

Satistefied with withdrawal timing appreciated .
But I asked for a high leverage they are asking for extra investment !!!

Feb 13, 2020,

Some broker ad term and condition to withdraw profits when you redeem bonus, I have lost so much of funds before , only one good thing about this broker is no terms and condition to withdraw the profits and investment happy with that .

Feb 15, 2020,

Easy deposit and fast execution doing PAMM account with them only thing is sharing percentage is bit high comparing to other broker . Other than that all good

Gingee, India,
Jun 7, 2021,

Finally the company committed to refund.

I received a phone from company and they ask to resolve reviews. And they said to after posting that review you will get your investment. I hope I will get my investment. After I get it I put a another good review about the company trust.

Jun 7, 2021 - 1 Star Don't investment in this company I invest in this company 7800 and they got almost 20000 from my investment after that they will cheated me and make my account to zero. So all are in this company is fraud persons. Be aware don't invest in this company.

May 27, 2021 - 1 Star Again I received a call from company his name is Mr. Rahul. He said we don't give your deposit until the fpa review is resolved. And he threatening me as you never get even single dollar also.
So again and again I share this for another people alerts especially Indians are affected like this much more. So be aware I have all the proofs. With audio recording too.
100℅ Cheating, scam and fraud company so be aware like this people's.....

May 26, 2021 - 1 Star After yesterday review. Senior account manager Mr. Abhishek call me today morning and he is spoked with me very rude and roughly. With some kind of bad words too. And he said we don't give you your investment. If you resolved that review in peace army then only I give you 50 usd. As he said He is locked my MT5 platform I don't know how much he earns. It's a type of fraud and fake person.
So please don't invest in this company ESPECIALLY Indians don't invest in this company their target is Tamilnadu persons and Indian persons.

With regards

May 25, 2021 - 1 Star I received a phone call from a Sri Lankan girl her name is Miss.Deepika. She told me invest in Tradefcm.com 100 USD. For one week if I am not satisfied she will refund my full amount immediately as she said.
But after that when I am invested 100 usd senior account manager Mr. Abhishek he wants 400 usd more for trading because of leverage issues as he said and he ask with me commitment date to full fill 500 usd.
But I said I need to watch your trading after that I will deside. But Mr. Abhishek said it's just a formality please send a email to support team for your bonus. Them only he started the trading.
They gave me account in IBELL MARKETING. MQ5 platform. But in that platform just readonly mode we cannot do anything In that platform. In that without my request it will added credit amount first. Second thing nothing will happen upto 5 days. After that I am asking with that company they said we need a time for market scalping.
Finally as we spoke already if i am not satisfied I will get my investment. Right now I am asking with that company they said to what you can. We don't give you a single money also do please Don't INVEST in this fraud company.
I have full proof if this scam company.
So please don't invest in this company. It's totally fraud persons.
Tradefcm and mq5 platform IBELL marketing both are fraud and activating by single end.
Please don't invest single money also in this company.

Reply by Support TradeFCM submitted May 26, 2021 Hello, Mr.Rasheed, we have taken your complaint under consideration and, and I would like to explain you that, we have explained each and every details before you start trading, if you do not want the advance bonus, you shouldn’t have forwarded the commitment email first of all, we also have proof that we received the e-mail from your IP address, and , you have mentioned below that you cannot do anything other than watch the platform, but your account manager already explained that we will be doing trading on behalf of you on PAMM through trade copier during the losses you will get 60% compensation from your investment sir, first you agreed to the terms we have provided you 100% advance bonus, we would have returned the money, if you wouldn’t have taken the advance bonus sir, from our side, think twice before you say inappropriate words against our company, we are doing our best for TRADEFCM customers, plus you have mention over here that your Trading for year of time but this customer only started trading on may 17th 2021 only 8 days, even we spoke to you to convenience you he is threatening stating he will put more false review stating that he have invested $5000 and we did d not return.the move your making is bring down the company reputation we can help you to sort out this issues please reach us on support@tradefcm.con we are here to please to help you to sort out this issues.

Regards
TradeFCM Support Team

Reply by Support TradeFCM submitted Jun 11, 2021:
Hello Rasheed

Hello, we will fulfill the promises we make to our clients, I hope you have received your withdrawal by now, thank you for recommending our company, we do what we say, if any issue arises in the future, we have Accounts Department, Support And Complaints Department, they work 24/7, you can talk to them resolve your problems, Thank you once again

Regards
TradeFCM Support
Jul 20, 2021,

Reliable

All good when I was trading the spread leverage etc was okay , but exchange local Indian rate was bit high , got the withdrawal on time the web new portal they launched was good where we can invest and withdraw on our own without contacting the broker .!

Delhi, India,
Aug 22, 2021,

TRADEFCM IS FRAUD COMPANY

Tradefcm is BIG SCAM. All must be wondering what happens to a client after they put review. Well as a client I would like to share what I face after giving review on Tradefcm. They start threatening and harassing us badly. They threatened to send client to jail if didn't take review back. And what is our fault ....our fault is that we trusted these frauds with our hard earned money. So please once again I am requesting don't trust a word these frauds sais to you
If you receive call from +44208144593/442081337124/442081570153

Jun 14, 2021 - 1 Star Tradefcm is a fake and fraud company. Please don't invest a single penny in this company. They are manipulating clients to get more money. They are frauds. I have lost 4600$ by trusting them.
It started in October 2020, Joel from London called and said that I will get 20%- 40% as returns on my investment every month. Than he introduced Lewis Lucas as his senior he provided me with 500$ credit bonus, so that I can watch how they work. In 10 days they made good profits on 500$. After that I invested 1800$, got three withdrawals too, and in January 2021 I took one more account of 1100$. Joel keep calling for more investment, like deposit 500$ and get 1500$ market movement is very good etc. When I told them I already invested a lot and asked for withdrawal in Jan from both my accounts they kept ignoring all my requests. And on 26 Jan they made bad deal and blown both by accounts. When I contacted them they said they will give 60% compensation and recover both my accounts. Than the real struggle starts, I called them mailed them for the compensation. But for long time they didn't replied. After one month of wait they finally provided the compensation in as credit. Joel convinced me to recover my accounts. I told him my financial condition is not good I already lost my job due to covid and my husband was hospitalized too. He need expensive injections for his treatment. They recovered my accounts in April, but whenever I asked for the withdrawal they said certain levels to be finished than only I would be able to get the withdrawal otherwise to get my withdrawal need to invest 500$ to each accounts. I dont have funds to deposit already in huge debts. One day Joel said he talked to his company and they are ready to give me withdrawal, but I need to invest 250$ to each account to get the 1500$ from each account. I deposited 500$ on 3rd May. Joel called me again to invest 200$ more to get the withdrawal. I deposited 200$ on 4th May and made a request of 1500$ from my both accounts. But Joel again called and manipulated again for more money and said I will get 4500$ withdrawal he said borrow money from someone and return once I get withdrawal of 4500$ from both accounts. I was in need of money badly so I trusted him again and made the deposit of 500$ on 6th May. And waited for withdrawal again. On 7th May got a call from Lewis Lucas and he asked for 1000$ as he make a profit of 15000$ so to get that money. I cried and begged them to give me my withdrawal ASAP. But they keep asking for money. Joel called and said he will help me and give me 15000$ just deposit 500$and get the withdrawal and once I receive the withdrawal deposit 500$ more and then the withdrawal of 15000$ from other account. I pleaded him and he showed me the withdrawal of 15000$ from my account too. I trusted them and deposited 500$ on 11th May. He assured me that will receive withdrawal money in 24hrs. I kept waiting for the withdrawal. Its been one month but not received my withdrawal yet. When I confronted them they asked for more money in the name of GST. I have all recording and other proofs to prove it.
I lost my money but I don't want it to happen to any other person. I would like to request all not to trust them at all. They are frauds. They will take your money.

I would request FPA to please let these cheaters not cheat other. Please help and aware clients from these type of fraudsters.
rajasthan, India,
Aug 25, 2021,

Scam

I started My Trading after lot of call from Mr sam. due to covid don't have money . i said I don't have money. But he said that you not require money I will talk to management you first deposit 500$ we will give you advance bonus. . I said whenever money come you deposit 1500$ in each month 500$. I said ok . First deposited 500$ the deposited then he send format for advance i again send by the mail to support team. the started trading . after one month again he said that deposited 500$ I deposit 500$. that i said I borrow money from other deposited 500$ more same time. he will give withdrew to me deposit 1000$ he will give 1000 $ withdrew. after some he disappear. & block the my trading after opening Big trade..after repitative reminder . One Tanya Medam talk to me she said again She will give withdrawal if deposit 1000$ in two installment .I deposited 1000$. after some time tanya Medam also despair. i requested withdrawal . He said that start trading with combined account i said Give first withdrawal Then we will start trading >now asking more 1500$ deposit. Otherwise he block my account. now he threatening. Now I want to Legal . Pl solve the matter