PerfectCapitalMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 14, 2019
As of June 8, 2017, this company claims to be UK licensed and regulated on its website.  The company does hold a UK company registration, but the FPA cannot find the company listed under FCA regulation.

About PerfectCapitalMarkets.com

PerfectCapitalMarkets is a forex broker. Perfect Capital Markets offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. PerfectCapitalMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures, options and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

PerfectCapitalMarkets.com

Join live discussion of PerfectCapitalMarkets.com on our forum

satish,
delhi, India,
Nov 30, 2017,

Perfect Capital Market is a fake and not registered with any regulated body. Its office is located in MasterMind 1, Royal Palms Estate, Goregaon and running under a fake BPO office.
Kaivalya Kulkarni,
Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India,
Nov 6, 2017,

DO NOT INVEST,

DO NOT INVEST, Representative will behind you with very sweet language for money, once you INVEST, then no one will attend you, my father invest usd3000, and now no one is answering calls & not ready to refund payment.
Reply by Alex Smith submitted Mar 6, 2018:
Lost money trading through robot, Company asked to be patience and wait instead of immediate
withdrawal,
Current status:
company given certain bonus and recovered a portion of the amount and giving withdrawal of 200usd
After losing money while trading through robot, the client was asked to wait for some time to
get the compensation amount. To satisfy the client, the company gave the client a certain
amount of bonus including with the recovery amount, and also transferred a refund of $200.
This amount was more than enough for the client to overcome his loss.
hydrabad, India,
Sep 7, 2017,

good guidlines from perfectcapitalmarkets.com

This is kamalakar from India. Previously I registered with WWW.PERFECTCAPITALMARKETS.COM Due to some nature problems like heavy Rains on that day. I lost connectons from perfect capitals team. Due to this heavy rains I thought I lost My money. I finally wrote a review on this website about my situation. and one of the perfect capital markets team member called me at 1.30 A.M they said about this incident. After her call only I know this heavy rains incident. They supported me Now I am satisfied with perfect capital markets team.

Finally now I am getting responses from PERFECTCAPITAL TEAM.

Aug 29, 2017 - 1 Star big fraud company brokers.
Hi, This is kamalakarr, from hyderabad. I paid money for trading 1500 dollars. before payment they said more services information. now today I paid 1500 dollars after payment these guys are not responding not at all receiving calls and not giving any information and services. I need my money. Mahesh. 9867129670. and sonali 9619770895.They said they are from mumbai. I paid through online. sonali@perfectcapitalmarkets.com
Garry,
Jul 19, 2017,

Thanks

I have been trading with this company past 1 year and i enjoy the way they take care of the account.Thanks.
Clark,
Jul 14, 2017,

Happy Camper

I win or i loose...... I am with them and happy Camper. Keep up the good work and traders will follow you.
lousiana, USA,
Jul 14, 2017,

All the Best

The trading Platform which you provide is good i am happy to work with you guys ....Thanks.
Bob,
Jul 12, 2017,

Cheers

I Am Happy with the service given to me they give me trading tips when ever needed i did not make alot of money but not in loss... Cheers.
William,
Jul 7, 2017,

Grow Till you reach the sky

I have been trading with PCM for Past 1 Year and faced some problems like delay in email response Request you to fix this issue. But they are Professional enough to give you all the answers for all your questions I am happy to be a part of PCM and Will recommend PCM to my friends and Families.....Grow Till you reach the sky.
Trudy,
Jun 30, 2017,

Happy !!

I have traded with several other brokers… found PCM quite same as others; except they have a little edge over others for being extra nice to me… LOL … I am not making a lot of money but my advisor treats me well. LOL!!!
Mukesh Jha,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 8, 2017,

I am with them for last 1 year at least never faced any problem with withdrawals. I did my research and found they are for sure registered and regulated in UK. Anyways everyone has own opinion to choice.
Perfect Capital Markets.com is registered as a company in the UK.  The FPA can find no sign of it being regulated by the UK FCA.