PerfectCapitalMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 14, 2019
As of June 8, 2017, this company claims to be UK licensed and regulated on its website.  The company does hold a UK company registration, but the FPA cannot find the company listed under FCA regulation.

About PerfectCapitalMarkets.com

PerfectCapitalMarkets is a forex broker. Perfect Capital Markets offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. PerfectCapitalMarkets.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, futures, options and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

PerfectCapitalMarkets.com

Join live discussion of PerfectCapitalMarkets.com on our forum

Sukesh,
Banglore, India,
May 29, 2017,

Fake brokers... not registered with any regulators as they claim

Any of you even thinking of trading with this company, please drop the idea. Initially they will let you withdraw funds but when you start earning over the investment they will open fake positions and you will end up loosing money. I did my research after loosing money and found out that the company is just not registered with any regulator as it claims it is registered in UK. You can check the https://www.fca.org.uk/ website. They are just fake.
sanchitha,
mangalore, India (The offices of perfectcapitalmarkets),
Jun 8, 2017,

reviews (from an employee pretending to be a client)

perfectcapitalmarkets it is good company i am doing trading with this company past from 3years i am getting withdrawl time to time and good tips and signals properly daily basis
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in India used by an employee of Perfect Capital Markets to sign up for a forums account.

The reviewer claims to have done business with Perfect Capital Markets for 3 years.  The perfectcapitalmarkets.com domain name was first registered just over 1 year ago.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Mukesh Jha,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 8, 2017,

I am with them for last 1 year at least never faced any problem with withdrawals. I did my research and found they are for sure registered and regulated in UK. Anyways everyone has own opinion to choice.
Perfect Capital Markets.com is registered as a company in the UK.  The FPA can find no sign of it being regulated by the UK FCA.
Trudy,
Jun 30, 2017,

Happy !!

I have traded with several other brokers… found PCM quite same as others; except they have a little edge over others for being extra nice to me… LOL … I am not making a lot of money but my advisor treats me well. LOL!!!
William,
Jul 7, 2017,

Grow Till you reach the sky

I have been trading with PCM for Past 1 Year and faced some problems like delay in email response Request you to fix this issue. But they are Professional enough to give you all the answers for all your questions I am happy to be a part of PCM and Will recommend PCM to my friends and Families.....Grow Till you reach the sky.
Bob,
Jul 12, 2017,

Cheers

I Am Happy with the service given to me they give me trading tips when ever needed i did not make alot of money but not in loss... Cheers.
Suzette,
lousiana, USA,
Jul 14, 2017,

All the Best

The trading Platform which you provide is good i am happy to work with you guys ....Thanks.
Clark,
Jul 14, 2017,

Happy Camper

I win or i loose...... I am with them and happy Camper. Keep up the good work and traders will follow you.
Garry,
Jul 19, 2017,

Thanks

I have been trading with this company past 1 year and i enjoy the way they take care of the account.Thanks.
kamalakarr,
hydrabad, India,
Sep 7, 2017,

good guidlines from perfectcapitalmarkets.com

This is kamalakar from India. Previously I registered with WWW.PERFECTCAPITALMARKETS.COM Due to some nature problems like heavy Rains on that day. I lost connectons from perfect capitals team. Due to this heavy rains I thought I lost My money. I finally wrote a review on this website about my situation. and one of the perfect capital markets team member called me at 1.30 A.M they said about this incident. After her call only I know this heavy rains incident. They supported me Now I am satisfied with perfect capital markets team.

Finally now I am getting responses from PERFECTCAPITAL TEAM.

Aug 29, 2017 - 1 Star big fraud company brokers.
Hi, This is kamalakarr, from hyderabad. I paid money for trading 1500 dollars. before payment they said more services information. now today I paid 1500 dollars after payment these guys are not responding not at all receiving calls and not giving any information and services. I need my money. Mahesh. 9867129670. and sonali 9619770895.They said they are from mumbai. I paid through online. sonali@perfectcapitalmarkets.com