70Trades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 17, 2019
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

About 70Trades.com

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the web-based trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, ,stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

Beirut, Lebanon,
Sep 8, 2019,

No response to my withdraw request

Hi, I was trading in 70 trades since July 2019, I made a profit of 15$, then I made a withdraw request of 200 $ to see how long and the process to get the profit. After 10 working days, I sent them several emails, and only after 20 days, I received a mail stating that they received my request and is being reviewed by their support staff. Now it has been more than 40 days and no I haven't received any responses. What should I do?

We recommend you reply to the question a member left in your Scam Alerts thread.
Ahmad,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 14, 2019,

Dishonest staff and company. .

I got a Call from them regarding online trading, i asked for their address 0f london in google maps. . But they failed to provide. .A girl with indian name , ,when i told her that i am not interested she said you have no guts to do this business. . Thats their team and their customer services. . Imagine how can you trust such people. ?
gunasekar,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jun 20, 2019,

average

i invested 200$ and after seeing the reviews i withrawn my money it took 4 days to credit to my account
Khushbu Gandhi,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 18, 2019,

70TRADES IS A SCAM

So, I was told to invest $200, they said there’s an offer going on. They would deposit the same amount ($200) so that you can trade better. Their offer also included first 5 protected trade transactions. Any loss in these 5 trades would be borne by them ( who does that). Well, there were no losses in the first 5 trades apparently (it was just to build confidence).
After the protected trades were over, there was one more transaction which made profit.
But, the two trades after that made huge losses.
Also, they take deposits without any documentation completion.
But, when you want to withdraw, they would keep mailing that your documentation is not complete (Well, I had mailed them my documents twice)
So that I don’t incur any further losses n have to pay more to settle that trade off, I booked that losses, closing the transactions.

A lesson learnt.
I wouldn’t shy away by sharing my experience. If any of you could get help out of it, it would be worth it.
DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP!!
sunpavsun,
bangalore, India,
May 6, 2019,

Un trustable & Fraud

This is fraud company. Don't invest. They will only show losses, not profits. And withdrawals are pathetic. They don't allow withdrawals mostly. I had fighted for more than 1 month to get remaining balance. Finally I was lucky to get it. But they tortured me like anything. DOn't go for it at all...
Erode, India,
Sep 8, 2018,

70trades is a fraud

Fraud don't invest When I invested they don't reply me.
My savings of 200 dollars they take without single work .They brain wash me and make me to invest don't invest please
Daniel,
Abbasiya, Kuwait,
Aug 8, 2018,

Im from Kuwait. I lost 2000$ from 70 Trades. Two of my friends lost 3000$ and 6500$ each. They are not professional. Always go with brokers having meta trader.
Muscat, Oman,
Jul 26, 2018,

They are indian and the company is location in on An Island. They will say to you invest. Kindly dont invest. I am very sincere you can search for a b

**Beware** **Beware** **Beware** They are fraud broker... My friend and me lost money
Ahmedabad, India,
Jun 26, 2018,

Stay Away

**Beware** I have terrible experience with 70TRADES. 100% Capital Loss. Homebusinessmag has updated it's fake review. It is Fraud Company.
Vishnu ,
Pune, India,
Apr 12, 2018,

Fake company,
i invest $50 in 70 Trades, but i want check withdrawn procedure time so i send request for withdrawn in jan.18 after till date 12.04.2018, i dont have received any amount by 70 trades. i continuously chat their executive but every time they says executive call back to you. balance shown $50 in my account on 31.03.2018 but after 01.04.2018 $0 ZERO amount shown in my account.

very fake company don't invest.