70Trades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2018
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the web-based trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs,  stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

ravikumar9698,
Erode, India,
Sep 8, 2018,

70trades is a fraud

Fraud don't invest When I invested they don't reply me.
My savings of 200 dollars they take without single work .They brain wash me and make me to invest don't invest please
Daniel,
Abbasiya, Kuwait,
Aug 8, 2018,

Im from Kuwait. I lost 2000$ from 70 Trades. Two of my friends lost 3000$ and 6500$ each. They are not professional. Always go with brokers having meta trader.
Amal Hussain,
Muscat, Oman,
Jul 26, 2018,

They are indian and the company is location in on An Island. They will say to you invest. Kindly dont invest. I am very sincere you can search for a b

**Beware** **Beware** **Beware** They are fraud broker... My friend and me lost money
Dannydiaz7,
Ahmedabad, India,
Jun 26, 2018,

Stay Away

**Beware** I have terrible experience with 70TRADES. 100% Capital Loss. Homebusinessmag has updated it's fake review. It is Fraud Company.
Vishnu ,
Pune, India,
Apr 12, 2018,

Fake company,
i invest $50 in 70 Trades, but i want check withdrawn procedure time so i send request for withdrawn in jan.18 after till date 12.04.2018, i dont have received any amount by 70 trades. i continuously chat their executive but every time they says executive call back to you. balance shown $50 in my account on 31.03.2018 but after 01.04.2018 $0 ZERO amount shown in my account.

very fake company don't invest.
RAJESH AJ,
tvm, India,
Feb 20, 2018,

scam coompany

its cheating company ,I HAVE LOST 300 0 DOLLARS ....DO NOT INVEST THIS COMPANY and no withdrawal
sanappu ,
kuwait , Kuwait,
Feb 13, 2018,

Why is no one reporting to the media regarding the 70trades
i am going through the same and have invested 2700 dollars
ahsk786,
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 18, 2018,

70trades Big Scam From Indian Side As They Speak Hindi.

Almost 16 hours havepassed but My Locked Account is not cleared yet by 70trades team, I have saved Chat Conversation With One Of Customer Service Representative Named Michelle. I have Two Opened position , Purposely They Asked To Take Trade Against Trend So That Traders Lose Their Money .Now I Can't Stop My Positions Its Already Gone Against My Trade, May Be My Account Washed Out.
Victim of 70 Trades,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 26, 2017,

70 Trades big scan trading platform

Dear All,
70 Trades is 100% Fraud . Every day they are hunting innocent people. Their are eating hard earned money . They have only interest in you until you deposit your money. Once you deposit money they will start their show business for one or two weeks on their software. They will so you profit for extracting your more saving. Once they realised you have invested all your money they wall start killing your account. So that you cannot request for widthrawal. Once you request your widthrawal they will start playing game with you. They will not return your hard earned money. They will only give you sleepless night. They are biggest fuc**g people. Don't come in their trap. You will loose your piece of mind as well as money. Don't put your valueable saving for growing of these mother fu**er. Their mother may be shamed on giving birth of such types of mother fuc*er.
I wish Let God Save innocent peaple. GOD they have already looted my 6 months saving in just few weeks. Please give me power to bear this pain and encourage to save remaining people from 70 trades.
Kumayl rizvi,
india mumbai goregoan , India,
Oct 27, 2017,

STOP CHEATING INNOCENT MR.DANIAL

Hi all this an employee used to work with this mother f*****s i am a muslim and when i came to know this is scam i left the job.Anyone who wants to know where they are located here it is - india,mumbai, malad west eureka tower 7th floor name of the company where they dial from is vantage and epacific.It is owned by Danial patel he is also a muslim who lives in mumbai.