70Trades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 21, 2020
Securcap Securities Limited, Wanakena Ltd
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

About 70Trades.com

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com

Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

Muscat, Oman,
Jul 26, 2018,

They are indian and the company is location in on An Island. They will say to you invest. Kindly dont invest. I am very sincere you can search for a b

**Beware** **Beware** **Beware** They are fraud broker... My friend and me lost money

Ahmedabad, India,
Jun 26, 2018,

Stay Away

**Beware** I have terrible experience with 70TRADES. 100% Capital Loss. Homebusinessmag has updated it's fake review. It is Fraud Company.

Vishnu ,
Pune, India,
Apr 12, 2018,

Fake company,
i invest $50 in 70 Trades, but i want check withdrawn procedure time so i send request for withdrawn in jan.18 after till date 12.04.2018, i dont have received any amount by 70 trades. i continuously chat their executive but every time they says executive call back to you. balance shown $50 in my account on 31.03.2018 but after 01.04.2018 $0 ZERO amount shown in my account.

very fake company don't invest.

tvm, India,
Feb 20, 2018,

scam coompany

its cheating company ,I HAVE LOST 300 0 DOLLARS ....DO NOT INVEST THIS COMPANY and no withdrawal

sanappu ,
kuwait , Kuwait,
Feb 13, 2018,

Why is no one reporting to the media regarding the 70trades
i am going through the same and have invested 2700 dollars

Saudi Arabia,
Jan 18, 2018,

70trades Big Scam From Indian Side As They Speak Hindi.

Almost 16 hours havepassed but My Locked Account is not cleared yet by 70trades team, I have saved Chat Conversation With One Of Customer Service Representative Named Michelle. I have Two Opened position , Purposely They Asked To Take Trade Against Trend So That Traders Lose Their Money .Now I Can't Stop My Positions Its Already Gone Against My Trade, May Be My Account Washed Out.

Victim of 70 Trades,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 26, 2017,

70 Trades big scan trading platform

Dear All,
70 Trades is 100% Fraud . Every day they are hunting innocent people. Their are eating hard earned money . They have only interest in you until you deposit your money. Once you deposit money they will start their show business for one or two weeks on their software. They will so you profit for extracting your more saving. Once they realised you have invested all your money they wall start killing your account. So that you cannot request for widthrawal. Once you request your widthrawal they will start playing game with you. They will not return your hard earned money. They will only give you sleepless night. They are biggest fuc**g people. Don't come in their trap. You will loose your piece of mind as well as money. Don't put your valueable saving for growing of these mother fu**er. Their mother may be shamed on giving birth of such types of mother fuc*er.
I wish Let God Save innocent peaple. GOD they have already looted my 6 months saving in just few weeks. Please give me power to bear this pain and encourage to save remaining people from 70 trades.

Kumayl rizvi,
india mumbai goregoan , India,
Oct 27, 2017,

STOP CHEATING INNOCENT MR.DANIAL

Hi all this an employee used to work with this mother f*****s i am a muslim and when i came to know this is scam i left the job.Anyone who wants to know where they are located here it is - india,mumbai, malad west eureka tower 7th floor name of the company where they dial from is vantage and epacific.It is owned by Danial patel he is also a muslim who lives in mumbai.

ANDRA PRADESH, India,
Sep 15, 2017,

70 TRADES CHEATING

Dear sir,
I am Mr. U hari Prasad having account in 70trades with mail id upputuri74@gmail.com.
on 06/09/2017 i opened position with id 49805750 03:54:40PM and user number 4616798.
i kept in Open and P&L shown negative. My balance is 441.21USD.
At the time open rate is 1340.40. i set my position and logout. But the next day i saw when i login balance is Zero and position was closed and adjusted manually by 70 trades.
I was suspecting my password stolen by them and they closed position at -444.50.
Actually i would like to wait till next day. If it closed automatic how it login during that time without my knowldge. And no call from 70 trades and no suggestion by account manager.
before register my 70 trades account, their representative Mr. Krishna murthy told account manager will be local language person (i.e. Telugu). But no account manager in telugu.
due to this activity i lost my balance. Pl. look into this.
I mailed them. No reply till now. HOW THEY DONE MANUAL ADJUSTMENT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Aug 27, 2017,

70Trades took my money USD5300

On 7th July, I had downloaded the 70 trades app to which I had registered as there was a free trading course as was advertised on their page. I was initially only interested to learn trading but not to trade. Beginning of 8th July till 11th July, 70 tradisi representative had incessantly called me every single day to invest my money to start trading. I was hesitant at first but after the representative persuade me to talk to their manager Jessie, I decided to give it a try. I invested USD 200 through my credit card on 12th July but was charged USD 204 instead. They promised that they will call me the next day. I only received a call from the accounts manager, Anitha 3 days later. She explained to me the 1st 5 trades were protected trade. She managed to gain my confidence in her during the 1st 5 trades as there was minimal profit. That is also due to the reason that the position made were small. On the 4th day she did not call me despite sending multiple emails asking her to call me at 1.30 pm. The next day she explained and came up with the reason of having diarrhea and was unable to call.

Since the 2nd day of trading, Anitha the accounts manager keep on persuading me to invest another USD5000. She said the company will give a 95percent bonus . Apart from that I will be given trading tools to help me with trading since I am a beginner. She keep on persuading me by giving me false guarantee that she will Help me get profit of 5000USD per week. And that this Promotion of where I will get USD 4950 bonus and there will be trading tools to help me is not for every traders just to get me hook.

I agreed and invested USD5000 and as promise a 95percent bonus was given. This is where her credibility begins to be questionable. She had promise and guarantee that I will get a profit of 5000USD per week when I was hesitant to invest 5000USD.

Ever since I invested USD5000 , she had given wrong position for trading and I was running at a lost. The last position she had given me had cost me to lost All my money. When I saw that the position she gave me was going down trend, i had email her to ask whether I should close the position. She replied and in that email, she ask me not to close. Trusting my better judgment, I did close the positon at when my money had left 7000 but i don’t understand why the position wasn’t close. Was the app faulty? Because of that I had lost all my money when I had trusted her. She didn’t call me the next days despite me sending so many emails asking her to call me.
After they took my money USD5300, they just disappear and never get back to me and I have tried so many times to know what happened but no way to contact them, finally they gave me an email asking me to deposit some more money and I asked them to give me back my money but since then they never get back to me at all..