70Trades.com Review

Securcap Securities Limited

Wanakena Ltd

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

Established: Unknown

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India,
Sep 19, 2020,

Its a scam....

Hi All,

My Name is Ravi Mehta & I'm form Himachal Pradesh.

(India) I simply want to aware all investors please don't trust on these people. I've invested 201.82 USD on 1st July, 2020 on the behalf of Mr. Shaqeel Surani.(shaqeel.s@70trades.com). He forced me to make a payment by stating that there is a good offer running nowadays in their process & I should grab this opportunity. He said if I'll invest the money in 70 trades now, I'm gonna get a good benefite after a month or so.

Surprisingly from very second day of payment that person(Mr. Shaqeel Surani) was not anywhare in the picture who, at the day of payment was saying like: he will be available all the time there for me in any circumstances. He never reply back from that email adress which he used at the time of taking money from me. After that a person was assigned to me was named(Ms. Sara Shaikh) sara.shaikh@70trades.com(Account Manager). She called me & assure that she will take care about my account & will provide me a good profite & I should not worry about. I started trading according to her advice as she asked me to do every day.

In the span of 60 days she never warned me about my account status that it is in loss position. She always said that we'll recover it. Don't worry. But at the end of August she suddnly stated that you'll lose your money if I'll not increase the liquidity of the account.

I was amazed.

Now I have a question, if they can't provide you a security & can't fullfill their commitments, then why they ask innocent people to invest their hard money in unsecured platform like 70 trades?

People like Sara Shaikh don't looks like professional enough & skillfull.

This was my first experience of trading but I think I've choosen a wrong platform.

All I can say, people who are thinking or planning about investing money with 70 trades, please rethink about it. They don't provide a good customer support, no call back options, Only they can call investors. customers can't call them. Only E-mail or chat facility provided & they will reply back according their comferts. There are other Trade companies as well which are good in ranking & have a better assistance for customers, better to go with those.

Pathetic service by 70 trades. They just let down my very first experience of trading. Such an unprofessional service offered by 70 Trades. I've a good network of people & I'm going to expose 70 trades people on other platforms as well.

SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 12, 2020,

70 trades is a scam

70trades is a scam and they will loot the money from the customers by providing so many promises and commitments. I was cheated by Mr. Shivraj Kumar, Ms.Niyati and later by Mr. Farhan for negotiation. No one will take the responsibility and they will divert the issues from person to person from time to time. Their prime motive will be looting money from you by stating so many buttery words. Even they say that they are calling from UK, but we don't know the real fact as they are not giving their UK address and contact details. So I advice everyone to be careful and don't deal with this fraud company, which is looting hard earned money of innocent people. From the given positive reviews, can anyone share the contact detail & the proof for the profit made thru this company? It is painful to realise that we have been cheated these type of persons, that too, our own Indians.
Beirut, Lebanon,
Sep 8, 2019,

No response to my withdraw request

Hi, I was trading in 70 trades since July 2019, I made a profit of 15$, then I made a withdraw request of 200 $ to see how long and the process to get the profit. After 10 working days, I sent them several emails, and only after 20 days, I received a mail stating that they received my request and is being reviewed by their support staff. Now it has been more than 40 days and no I haven't received any responses. What should I do?

We recommend you reply to the question a member left in your Scam Alerts thread.
sunpavsun,
bangalore, India,
May 6, 2019,

Un trustable & Fraud

This is fraud company. Don't invest. They will only show losses, not profits. And withdrawals are pathetic. They don't allow withdrawals mostly. I had fighted for more than 1 month to get remaining balance. Finally I was lucky to get it. But they tortured me like anything. DOn't go for it at all...

sanappu ,
kuwait , Kuwait,
Feb 13, 2018,

Why is no one reporting to the media regarding the 70trades
i am going through the same and have invested 2700 dollars

Jul 28, 2020,

70Trades.. A bunch of thieves. BEWARE 70TRADES ARE CHEATERS.

70Trades are big cheaters.On 6th June 2020 I opened an account with USD 200, Our portfolio Manager was Miss Ruby Khan..Initially she used to call daily and she pushed my hard to invest another 2000 USD I invested it. Earlier she used to call everyday for trade position but slowly she reduced to call which changed to once in a week.I had discussed for my withdraw and she suddenly called me and told me go for other trade in Zinc metal.After one day my equity balance going to lower level and then she asked to deposit another 1000 USD to save the account and I have deposited another 1000 USD again to save my account but when i checked the market situation and forecasting in Zinc metal its totally opposite and she intentionally guide me for wrong trade in Zinc.At the end of the day I hold this position since 15 days and i lost in total 4000 USD which is hard earned money..My Portfolio manager Ruby Khan didnt call me during that period for any guidance or support. Its a totally manipulated strategy played by Ruby Khan of 70Trades so that i loose all the money and they can utilize my money. I told her initially that this is hard earned money and some is taken as a loan which i have to repay back..But Still 70trades dont care and they are cheating innocent people..I dont know how I will pay back all these loans in these tough conditions.. Basically they have snatched food from my children .. , This is a curse for all of these that God will take away food from their children..
Dear all, I would like to inform and sharing my personal experience with 70Trades , Its a completely fraud company and please be aware of this company and dont invest with them.. Dont fall into this trap you will loose all your money..PLZ PLZ PLZ.
Kumayl rizvi,
india mumbai goregoan , India,
Oct 27, 2017,

STOP CHEATING INNOCENT MR.DANIAL

Hi all this an employee used to work with this mother f*****s i am a muslim and when i came to know this is scam i left the job.Anyone who wants to know where they are located here it is - india,mumbai, malad west eureka tower 7th floor name of the company where they dial from is vantage and epacific.It is owned by Danial patel he is also a muslim who lives in mumbai.

ANDRA PRADESH, India,
Sep 15, 2017,

70 TRADES CHEATING

Dear sir,
I am Mr. U hari Prasad having account in 70trades with mail id upputuri74@gmail.com.
on 06/09/2017 i opened position with id 49805750 03:54:40PM and user number 4616798.
i kept in Open and P&L shown negative. My balance is 441.21USD.
At the time open rate is 1340.40. i set my position and logout. But the next day i saw when i login balance is Zero and position was closed and adjusted manually by 70 trades.
I was suspecting my password stolen by them and they closed position at -444.50.
Actually i would like to wait till next day. If it closed automatic how it login during that time without my knowldge. And no call from 70 trades and no suggestion by account manager.
before register my 70 trades account, their representative Mr. Krishna murthy told account manager will be local language person (i.e. Telugu). But no account manager in telugu.
due to this activity i lost my balance. Pl. look into this.
I mailed them. No reply till now. HOW THEY DONE MANUAL ADJUSTMENT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

Hyderabad, India,
Jun 11, 2017,

fraud calls

Hi All,

I just want to share my experience with 70trades.com. 5 days back I was contacted by their representative Karthik and he has asked to deposit 200 $ as initial trading and company would provide additional 200$ for trading for which one account manager will be assigned after 2 days, till now there was no response from Karthik, 70trades.com representative as well as manager and please help me out to get 200$ which was deposited at their site.

Khushbu Gandhi,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 18, 2019,

70TRADES IS A SCAM

So, I was told to invest $200, they said there’s an offer going on. They would deposit the same amount ($200) so that you can trade better. Their offer also included first 5 protected trade transactions. Any loss in these 5 trades would be borne by them ( who does that). Well, there were no losses in the first 5 trades apparently (it was just to build confidence).
After the protected trades were over, there was one more transaction which made profit.
But, the two trades after that made huge losses.
Also, they take deposits without any documentation completion.
But, when you want to withdraw, they would keep mailing that your documentation is not complete (Well, I had mailed them my documents twice)
So that I don’t incur any further losses n have to pay more to settle that trade off, I booked that losses, closing the transactions.

A lesson learnt.
I wouldn’t shy away by sharing my experience. If any of you could get help out of it, it would be worth it.
DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP!!