70Trades.com Review

Securcap Securities Limited

Wanakena Ltd

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

Established: Unknown

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India,
Sep 19, 2020,

Its a scam....

Hi All,

My Name is Ravi Mehta & I'm form Himachal Pradesh.

(India) I simply want to aware all investors please don't trust on these people. I've invested 201.82 USD on 1st July, 2020 on the behalf of Mr. Shaqeel Surani.(shaqeel.s@70trades.com). He forced me to make a payment by stating that there is a good offer running nowadays in their process & I should grab this opportunity. He said if I'll invest the money in 70 trades now, I'm gonna get a good benefite after a month or so.

Surprisingly from very second day of payment that person(Mr. Shaqeel Surani) was not anywhare in the picture who, at the day of payment was saying like: he will be available all the time there for me in any circumstances. He never reply back from that email adress which he used at the time of taking money from me. After that a person was assigned to me was named(Ms. Sara Shaikh) sara.shaikh@70trades.com(Account Manager). She called me & assure that she will take care about my account & will provide me a good profite & I should not worry about. I started trading according to her advice as she asked me to do every day.

In the span of 60 days she never warned me about my account status that it is in loss position. She always said that we'll recover it. Don't worry. But at the end of August she suddnly stated that you'll lose your money if I'll not increase the liquidity of the account.

I was amazed.

Now I have a question, if they can't provide you a security & can't fullfill their commitments, then why they ask innocent people to invest their hard money in unsecured platform like 70 trades?

People like Sara Shaikh don't looks like professional enough & skillfull.

This was my first experience of trading but I think I've choosen a wrong platform.

All I can say, people who are thinking or planning about investing money with 70 trades, please rethink about it. They don't provide a good customer support, no call back options, Only they can call investors. customers can't call them. Only E-mail or chat facility provided & they will reply back according their comferts. There are other Trade companies as well which are good in ranking & have a better assistance for customers, better to go with those.

Pathetic service by 70 trades. They just let down my very first experience of trading. Such an unprofessional service offered by 70 Trades. I've a good network of people & I'm going to expose 70 trades people on other platforms as well.

TamilNadu, India,
Nov 2, 2020,

70trades - Fake

A person named Nidhi Deshmuk from 70trades contacted me and she forced me to make a payment by stating that there is a good offer running nowadays in their process & I should grab this opportunity. She said if I'll invest the money in 70 trades now, I'm gonna get a good benefit in a month or so. She forced me to make a payment of 1200$. Surprisingly after making the payment that person(Ms. Nidhi Deshmukh) was not anywhere in the picture who, at the day of payment was saying like: he will be available all the time there for me in any circumstances. My money in 70trades.com was withdrawn completely.
Everyone please be careful not to get cheated by 70trades.com