70Trades.com Review

Securcap Securities Limited

Wanakena Ltd

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

Established: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

Jul 28, 2020,

70Trades.. A bunch of thieves. BEWARE 70TRADES ARE CHEATERS.

70Trades are big cheaters.On 6th June 2020 I opened an account with USD 200, Our portfolio Manager was Miss Ruby Khan..Initially she used to call daily and she pushed my hard to invest another 2000 USD I invested it. Earlier she used to call everyday for trade position but slowly she reduced to call which changed to once in a week.I had discussed for my withdraw and she suddenly called me and told me go for other trade in Zinc metal.After one day my equity balance going to lower level and then she asked to deposit another 1000 USD to save the account and I have deposited another 1000 USD again to save my account but when i checked the market situation and forecasting in Zinc metal its totally opposite and she intentionally guide me for wrong trade in Zinc.At the end of the day I hold this position since 15 days and i lost in total 4000 USD which is hard earned money..My Portfolio manager Ruby Khan didnt call me during that period for any guidance or support. Its a totally manipulated strategy played by Ruby Khan of 70Trades so that i loose all the money and they can utilize my money. I told her initially that this is hard earned money and some is taken as a loan which i have to repay back..But Still 70trades dont care and they are cheating innocent people..I dont know how I will pay back all these loans in these tough conditions.. Basically they have snatched food from my children .. , This is a curse for all of these that God will take away food from their children..
Dear all, I would like to inform and sharing my personal experience with 70Trades , Its a completely fraud company and please be aware of this company and dont invest with them.. Dont fall into this trap you will loose all your money..PLZ PLZ PLZ.
South Afica, South Africa,
May 16, 2017,

It looks like my account manager and myself are going to have a very long working relationship. So far, the service is not bad.

I have managed to get my money from 70Trades. They have assigned a new accounts manager for me and at the moment we have a very good trading relationship.

May 11, 2017 - 1 Star The service at 70Trades is terrible and the people there do not care about their customers.
They will force you to make larger deposit, but it is extremely difficult, if not impossible to get your money back.

I have signed a contract with them and all they do is breach it without any sense of accountability.

I think I have been scammed by 70Trades. I have invested over 30,000 USD with 70Trades, lost over 20,000USD under their guidance and now I am unable to get my money from them. I have withdrawn 8000 USD on the 28th April 2017, and even today I still haven't received my money. Has anyone had the same experience?

gunasekar,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jun 20, 2019,

average

i invested 200$ and after seeing the reviews i withrawn my money it took 4 days to credit to my account