70Trades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 1, 2020
Securcap Securities Limited, Wanakena Ltd
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

About 70Trades.com

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

NEW DELHI, India,
Mar 24, 2020,

70trades is a fraud

company 70trades claims that they are engaged in investing the funds in forex and commodity market.Minimum amount for investment taken by them is $200.They make an online portal for investment as other brokers provide for online trading.More surprisingly they are in hold of many payment gateway such as visa mastercard etc.first they say that they will allow a virtual market trading and after you become expert your money will be invested in live market.But once they take money no one will be there who attend phone call no support no return of money.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star THEY DON'T ALLOW TO WITHDRAW FUND ONCE U ADDED FUND ON THERE SITE.IT IS A BIG FRAUD SITE.THEY EVEN CLOSE THERE CUSTOMER CARE CHAT AND PHONE NO ONCE THEY RECEIVE MONEY.SO BE ALERT

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 5, 2020,

70trades is SCAM, why FPA is not declaring it as SCAM to save investors

I invested in 70trades but never was able to withdraw that money! they will keep on taking your sign , email of various documents for ur id, credit/ card, address proof, road number etc to show as they r more than genuine but its just for time consuming so that u keep on investing and ultimately will go pin drop silent(no further mail, no phone) once or after u ask for withdraw! one more thing, they have idle charge per month! and so, after some months or year, if u r able to contact them, they will tell u, ur deposit is nil now as all had gone for idle charge @$100/month.

You review title included the question "why FPA is not declaring it as SCAM to save investors"

1.  We hope a 1 star rating is enough to make people think twice before investing.

2.  SCAM labels have rules.  If you want to contribute towards getting this company labelled as a scam, open a thread about your issue in Scam Alerts and follow through on it.
United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 13, 2019,

70 Trades and Finq. Com are scams

My Name is Ahmed Salem ALRowahi i opened account with 70TRADES.COM APRIL2019  company is not giving withdrawal now my trading account has been blocked

This company is a scam broker which is not regulated so i request everyone not to trade with this company.

After a long search i have found these company has been operated from india in mumbai malad.

i was also scammed by Finq.com company which is also a part of same business owner Aditya & danial patel which operates from mumbai thane .

these guys will be busted soon i have all the evidence against them physical address /mode of operation .

my legal team will be arriving soon n bust this company definately.

India, India,
Nov 5, 2019,

EVERY CUSTOMER LOOSING MONEY HERE BECAUSE ITS SCAM

This company is huge customer exploiting company. Finding more and more customers from india and other countries where forex is not legal. Because you can't do anything legal on them.

Ple be aware of this fraud.
Beirut, Lebanon,
Sep 8, 2019,

No response to my withdraw request

Hi, I was trading in 70 trades since July 2019, I made a profit of 15$, then I made a withdraw request of 200 $ to see how long and the process to get the profit. After 10 working days, I sent them several emails, and only after 20 days, I received a mail stating that they received my request and is being reviewed by their support staff. Now it has been more than 40 days and no I haven't received any responses. What should I do?

We recommend you reply to the question a member left in your Scam Alerts thread.
Ahmad,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 14, 2019,

Dishonest staff and company. .

I got a Call from them regarding online trading, i asked for their address 0f london in google maps. . But they failed to provide. .A girl with indian name , ,when i told her that i am not interested she said you have no guts to do this business. . Thats their team and their customer services. . Imagine how can you trust such people. ?

gunasekar,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jun 20, 2019,

average

i invested 200$ and after seeing the reviews i withrawn my money it took 4 days to credit to my account

Khushbu Gandhi,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 18, 2019,

70TRADES IS A SCAM

So, I was told to invest $200, they said there’s an offer going on. They would deposit the same amount ($200) so that you can trade better. Their offer also included first 5 protected trade transactions. Any loss in these 5 trades would be borne by them ( who does that). Well, there were no losses in the first 5 trades apparently (it was just to build confidence).
After the protected trades were over, there was one more transaction which made profit.
But, the two trades after that made huge losses.
Also, they take deposits without any documentation completion.
But, when you want to withdraw, they would keep mailing that your documentation is not complete (Well, I had mailed them my documents twice)
So that I don’t incur any further losses n have to pay more to settle that trade off, I booked that losses, closing the transactions.

A lesson learnt.
I wouldn’t shy away by sharing my experience. If any of you could get help out of it, it would be worth it.
DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP!!
sunpavsun,
bangalore, India,
May 6, 2019,

Un trustable & Fraud

This is fraud company. Don't invest. They will only show losses, not profits. And withdrawals are pathetic. They don't allow withdrawals mostly. I had fighted for more than 1 month to get remaining balance. Finally I was lucky to get it. But they tortured me like anything. DOn't go for it at all...

Erode, India,
Sep 8, 2018,

70trades is a fraud

Fraud don't invest When I invested they don't reply me.
My savings of 200 dollars they take without single work .They brain wash me and make me to invest don't invest please