70Trades.com Review

Securcap Securities Limited

Wanakena Ltd

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

Established: Unknown

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

TamilNadu, India,
Nov 2, 2020,

70trades - Fake

A person named Nidhi Deshmuk from 70trades contacted me and she forced me to make a payment by stating that there is a good offer running nowadays in their process & I should grab this opportunity. She said if I'll invest the money in 70 trades now, I'm gonna get a good benefit in a month or so. She forced me to make a payment of 1200$. Surprisingly after making the payment that person(Ms. Nidhi Deshmukh) was not anywhere in the picture who, at the day of payment was saying like: he will be available all the time there for me in any circumstances. My money in 70trades.com was withdrawn completely.
Everyone please be careful not to get cheated by 70trades.com

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India,
Sep 19, 2020,

Its a scam....

Hi All,

My Name is Ravi Mehta & I'm form Himachal Pradesh.

(India) I simply want to aware all investors please don't trust on these people. I've invested 201.82 USD on 1st July, 2020 on the behalf of Mr. Shaqeel Surani.(shaqeel.s@70trades.com). He forced me to make a payment by stating that there is a good offer running nowadays in their process & I should grab this opportunity. He said if I'll invest the money in 70 trades now, I'm gonna get a good benefite after a month or so.

Surprisingly from very second day of payment that person(Mr. Shaqeel Surani) was not anywhare in the picture who, at the day of payment was saying like: he will be available all the time there for me in any circumstances. He never reply back from that email adress which he used at the time of taking money from me. After that a person was assigned to me was named(Ms. Sara Shaikh) sara.shaikh@70trades.com(Account Manager). She called me & assure that she will take care about my account & will provide me a good profite & I should not worry about. I started trading according to her advice as she asked me to do every day.

In the span of 60 days she never warned me about my account status that it is in loss position. She always said that we'll recover it. Don't worry. But at the end of August she suddnly stated that you'll lose your money if I'll not increase the liquidity of the account.

I was amazed.

Now I have a question, if they can't provide you a security & can't fullfill their commitments, then why they ask innocent people to invest their hard money in unsecured platform like 70 trades?

People like Sara Shaikh don't looks like professional enough & skillfull.

This was my first experience of trading but I think I've choosen a wrong platform.

All I can say, people who are thinking or planning about investing money with 70 trades, please rethink about it. They don't provide a good customer support, no call back options, Only they can call investors. customers can't call them. Only E-mail or chat facility provided & they will reply back according their comferts. There are other Trade companies as well which are good in ranking & have a better assistance for customers, better to go with those.

Pathetic service by 70 trades. They just let down my very first experience of trading. Such an unprofessional service offered by 70 Trades. I've a good network of people & I'm going to expose 70 trades people on other platforms as well.

AD,
Delhi, India,
Sep 2, 2020,

Yes, It's completely fraud company

After taking money no response in email and even the contact details are fake.

India, India,
Aug 22, 2020,

Never whidrawal your money scams

World famous fraud 70 traders broker never whidrawal your money please don't doposit your money

Oman, Oman,
Jul 30, 2020,

The fraud 70 trades company

I’ve been approached by a representative from 70 trades company. They asked me to invest with them and whatever money I will put they will add the same amount as a bonus. A person called Michel was following up with me everyday. And he was pushing me to invest more money with them. Until the day I told him I need to withdraw my money he disappeared then the struggle to get my money back started. The day I asked to withdraw they told me I need to upload my private documents And sign some papers with them. Now 2 months I’m just trying to upload my documents and they keep on rejecting the uploads. I don’t understand why they are rejecting even a copy of my passport if it has a clear picture and valid date. Till now I could neither upload my documents nor getting my money back. Anyone can help me with this??!!

Jul 28, 2020,

70Trades.. A bunch of thieves. BEWARE 70TRADES ARE CHEATERS.

70Trades are big cheaters.On 6th June 2020 I opened an account with USD 200, Our portfolio Manager was Miss Ruby Khan..Initially she used to call daily and she pushed my hard to invest another 2000 USD I invested it. Earlier she used to call everyday for trade position but slowly she reduced to call which changed to once in a week.I had discussed for my withdraw and she suddenly called me and told me go for other trade in Zinc metal.After one day my equity balance going to lower level and then she asked to deposit another 1000 USD to save the account and I have deposited another 1000 USD again to save my account but when i checked the market situation and forecasting in Zinc metal its totally opposite and she intentionally guide me for wrong trade in Zinc.At the end of the day I hold this position since 15 days and i lost in total 4000 USD which is hard earned money..My Portfolio manager Ruby Khan didnt call me during that period for any guidance or support. Its a totally manipulated strategy played by Ruby Khan of 70Trades so that i loose all the money and they can utilize my money. I told her initially that this is hard earned money and some is taken as a loan which i have to repay back..But Still 70trades dont care and they are cheating innocent people..I dont know how I will pay back all these loans in these tough conditions.. Basically they have snatched food from my children .. , This is a curse for all of these that God will take away food from their children..
Dear all, I would like to inform and sharing my personal experience with 70Trades , Its a completely fraud company and please be aware of this company and dont invest with them.. Dont fall into this trap you will loose all your money..PLZ PLZ PLZ.
SHARJAH, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 12, 2020,

70 trades is a scam

70trades is a scam and they will loot the money from the customers by providing so many promises and commitments. I was cheated by Mr. Shivraj Kumar, Ms.Niyati and later by Mr. Farhan for negotiation. No one will take the responsibility and they will divert the issues from person to person from time to time. Their prime motive will be looting money from you by stating so many buttery words. Even they say that they are calling from UK, but we don't know the real fact as they are not giving their UK address and contact details. So I advice everyone to be careful and don't deal with this fraud company, which is looting hard earned money of innocent people. From the given positive reviews, can anyone share the contact detail & the proof for the profit made thru this company? It is painful to realise that we have been cheated these type of persons, that too, our own Indians.
Dehradun, India,
Jun 11, 2020,

70Trades are thieves

I was contacted 6 months back to open Forex account with 200 USD, I was called at-least 50 calls but refused, on 3rd I was again contacted, I asked to wait for two days, in the meantime I googled, specially mouth-shut. com, where I found good star rating, I was again contacted two days after, somehow I deposited 200 USD, and started trading, I earned 2041.75 USD, my account is now having 4041.75 USD, I tried to withdraw, 240 USD, since I asked for this, they started asking dozen of documents, even after providing all of them, their emails keep on coming for more documents.
Guys it is a total fake site, if you transfer any money, that will be the end of your money, they will send only emails, if you try to contact on phone it will never be connected, they say that they are working from the UK, but all are Indians calling from +44 UK Nos, all the reviews on any site in their favor are fake, deliberately created by them to suck your money, I am taking legal action against them, filed FIR in Cyber Cell, now it is your money keep safe or let it go, but before accepting their proposal try to call and ask the account details to transfer NEFT or RTGS, itself it will be proved.
Dr. Puneet Chandra
NEW DELHI, India,
Mar 24, 2020,

70trades is a fraud

company 70trades claims that they are engaged in investing the funds in forex and commodity market.Minimum amount for investment taken by them is $200.They make an online portal for investment as other brokers provide for online trading.More surprisingly they are in hold of many payment gateway such as visa mastercard etc.first they say that they will allow a virtual market trading and after you become expert your money will be invested in live market.But once they take money no one will be there who attend phone call no support no return of money.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star THEY DON'T ALLOW TO WITHDRAW FUND ONCE U ADDED FUND ON THERE SITE.IT IS A BIG FRAUD SITE.THEY EVEN CLOSE THERE CUSTOMER CARE CHAT AND PHONE NO ONCE THEY RECEIVE MONEY.SO BE ALERT

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 5, 2020,

70trades is SCAM, why FPA is not declaring it as SCAM to save investors

I invested in 70trades but never was able to withdraw that money! they will keep on taking your sign , email of various documents for ur id, credit/ card, address proof, road number etc to show as they r more than genuine but its just for time consuming so that u keep on investing and ultimately will go pin drop silent(no further mail, no phone) once or after u ask for withdraw! one more thing, they have idle charge per month! and so, after some months or year, if u r able to contact them, they will tell u, ur deposit is nil now as all had gone for idle charge @$100/month.

You review title included the question "why FPA is not declaring it as SCAM to save investors"

1.  We hope a 1 star rating is enough to make people think twice before investing.

2.  SCAM labels have rules.  If you want to contribute towards getting this company labelled as a scam, open a thread about your issue in Scam Alerts and follow through on it.