70Trades.com Review

Securcap Securities Limited

Wanakena Ltd

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

Established: Unknown

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

bangalore, India,
Jun 5, 2017,

70trades fraud forex broker

Myself Sanatan and i was trapped by this fraud company.

They have terrible service. when you contact support through chat or phone. you will never be able to get the account manager. They will just convey that you will receive call back but tat never happen until you are a new customer.

Here is fraudulent done by 70trades.

I was contacted by 70trades on 4th May and, information was provided with benefits and offers from 70trades. Based on the discussion and offering, i finalized 70trades to proceed with registration on 6th May with payment of USD 200. Later the representative informed me to additional USD 200 has been credit to my 70trades account. Now with sufficient fund of USD 400 can start with trading. There was 5 risk free (100% refund) if there is 5 consecutive loss.

I was assured that account manager will walk me through the trading process using 70trades tool. After waiting for 1 week there was no call or contact from 70trades. Repeated follow-up with support there was no response hence requested for refund (on 10th May) of my USD 200. Then call received from account manager (Sharon) next day. She introduced herself and again assured me to help me with all guidance. She provided with basic description about the 70trades and confirmed my availability for next 4 days to continue with the session.

10th May was last discussion, no call no response from 70trades to any of my emails or calls. Only a mail was received requesting to submit the documents. With all this delay and account manager's irresponsibility i have decided not to continue, or submit required documents to continue with them.

Almost 3 refund requests has been sent but no response. Tried multiple times calling them but still it gets stuck in Auto response call without any response from any representative.

I want my refund of USD 200. Please help me.

Emails and Contact person tried to reach:

Support: +448000465424
Customer Support customer.service@70trades.com
Ryan Shah Ryan.shah@70trades.com
Krupa Rane Krupa.R@70trades.com
Sharon D'souza Sharon.D@70trades.com

Please be ware of this fraud company and never invest your money though they may say additional credit will be given with 100% risk free investment.

Chennai, India,
May 20, 2017,

Pathetic Service Overall

I was scammed by 70Trades. I have invested over 400 USD with 70Trades and made some 100USD profit and lost over 500 USD under their guidance and now I am unable to get my money from them.All this happened when I asked them about withdrawal. The account manager has no knowledge(name : Rosewel; Roswel.D@70trades.com) even after i have informed him about the move. Also the service they provide was pathetic and they dont care anything about customers. They have a LiveChat over there they only concerned about money, as earlier reviewer said they will force us to make large deposits.

South Afica, South Africa,
May 16, 2017,

It looks like my account manager and myself are going to have a very long working relationship. So far, the service is not bad.

I have managed to get my money from 70Trades. They have assigned a new accounts manager for me and at the moment we have a very good trading relationship.

May 11, 2017 - 1 Star The service at 70Trades is terrible and the people there do not care about their customers.
They will force you to make larger deposit, but it is extremely difficult, if not impossible to get your money back.

I have signed a contract with them and all they do is breach it without any sense of accountability.

I think I have been scammed by 70Trades. I have invested over 30,000 USD with 70Trades, lost over 20,000USD under their guidance and now I am unable to get my money from them. I have withdrawn 8000 USD on the 28th April 2017, and even today I still haven't received my money. Has anyone had the same experience?