70Trades.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 1, 2019
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

About 70Trades.com

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the web-based trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs,  stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com

Join live discussion of 70Trades.com on our forum

South Afica, South Africa,
May 16, 2017,

It looks like my account manager and myself are going to have a very long working relationship. So far, the service is not bad.

I have managed to get my money from 70Trades. They have assigned a new accounts manager for me and at the moment we have a very good trading relationship.

May 11, 2017 - 1 Star The service at 70Trades is terrible and the people there do not care about their customers.
They will force you to make larger deposit, but it is extremely difficult, if not impossible to get your money back.

I have signed a contract with them and all they do is breach it without any sense of accountability.

I think I have been scammed by 70Trades. I have invested over 30,000 USD with 70Trades, lost over 20,000USD under their guidance and now I am unable to get my money from them. I have withdrawn 8000 USD on the 28th April 2017, and even today I still haven't received my money. Has anyone had the same experience?
Chennai, India,
May 20, 2017,

Pathetic Service Overall

I was scammed by 70Trades. I have invested over 400 USD with 70Trades and made some 100USD profit and lost over 500 USD under their guidance and now I am unable to get my money from them.All this happened when I asked them about withdrawal. The account manager has no knowledge(name : Rosewel; Roswel.D@70trades.com) even after i have informed him about the move. Also the service they provide was pathetic and they dont care anything about customers. They have a LiveChat over there they only concerned about money, as earlier reviewer said they will force us to make large deposits.
bangalore, India,
Jun 5, 2017,

70trades fraud forex broker

Myself Sanatan and i was trapped by this fraud company.

They have terrible service. when you contact support through chat or phone. you will never be able to get the account manager. They will just convey that you will receive call back but tat never happen until you are a new customer.

Here is fraudulent done by 70trades.

I was contacted by 70trades on 4th May and, information was provided with benefits and offers from 70trades. Based on the discussion and offering, i finalized 70trades to proceed with registration on 6th May with payment of USD 200. Later the representative informed me to additional USD 200 has been credit to my 70trades account. Now with sufficient fund of USD 400 can start with trading. There was 5 risk free (100% refund) if there is 5 consecutive loss.

I was assured that account manager will walk me through the trading process using 70trades tool. After waiting for 1 week there was no call or contact from 70trades. Repeated follow-up with support there was no response hence requested for refund (on 10th May) of my USD 200. Then call received from account manager (Sharon) next day. She introduced herself and again assured me to help me with all guidance. She provided with basic description about the 70trades and confirmed my availability for next 4 days to continue with the session.

10th May was last discussion, no call no response from 70trades to any of my emails or calls. Only a mail was received requesting to submit the documents. With all this delay and account manager's irresponsibility i have decided not to continue, or submit required documents to continue with them.

Almost 3 refund requests has been sent but no response. Tried multiple times calling them but still it gets stuck in Auto response call without any response from any representative.

I want my refund of USD 200. Please help me.

Emails and Contact person tried to reach:

Support: +448000465424
Customer Support customer.service@70trades.com
Ryan Shah Ryan.shah@70trades.com
Krupa Rane Krupa.R@70trades.com
Sharon D'souza Sharon.D@70trades.com

Please be ware of this fraud company and never invest your money though they may say additional credit will be given with 100% risk free investment.
Hyderabad, India,
Jun 11, 2017,

fraud calls

Hi All,

I just want to share my experience with 70trades.com. 5 days back I was contacted by their representative Karthik and he has asked to deposit 200 $ as initial trading and company would provide additional 200$ for trading for which one account manager will be assigned after 2 days, till now there was no response from Karthik, 70trades.com representative as well as manager and please help me out to get 200$ which was deposited at their site.
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Aug 27, 2017,

70Trades took my money USD5300

On 7th July, I had downloaded the 70 trades app to which I had registered as there was a free trading course as was advertised on their page. I was initially only interested to learn trading but not to trade. Beginning of 8th July till 11th July, 70 tradisi representative had incessantly called me every single day to invest my money to start trading. I was hesitant at first but after the representative persuade me to talk to their manager Jessie, I decided to give it a try. I invested USD 200 through my credit card on 12th July but was charged USD 204 instead. They promised that they will call me the next day. I only received a call from the accounts manager, Anitha 3 days later. She explained to me the 1st 5 trades were protected trade. She managed to gain my confidence in her during the 1st 5 trades as there was minimal profit. That is also due to the reason that the position made were small. On the 4th day she did not call me despite sending multiple emails asking her to call me at 1.30 pm. The next day she explained and came up with the reason of having diarrhea and was unable to call.

Since the 2nd day of trading, Anitha the accounts manager keep on persuading me to invest another USD5000. She said the company will give a 95percent bonus . Apart from that I will be given trading tools to help me with trading since I am a beginner. She keep on persuading me by giving me false guarantee that she will Help me get profit of 5000USD per week. And that this Promotion of where I will get USD 4950 bonus and there will be trading tools to help me is not for every traders just to get me hook.

I agreed and invested USD5000 and as promise a 95percent bonus was given. This is where her credibility begins to be questionable. She had promise and guarantee that I will get a profit of 5000USD per week when I was hesitant to invest 5000USD.

Ever since I invested USD5000 , she had given wrong position for trading and I was running at a lost. The last position she had given me had cost me to lost All my money. When I saw that the position she gave me was going down trend, i had email her to ask whether I should close the position. She replied and in that email, she ask me not to close. Trusting my better judgment, I did close the positon at when my money had left 7000 but i don’t understand why the position wasn’t close. Was the app faulty? Because of that I had lost all my money when I had trusted her. She didn’t call me the next days despite me sending so many emails asking her to call me.
After they took my money USD5300, they just disappear and never get back to me and I have tried so many times to know what happened but no way to contact them, finally they gave me an email asking me to deposit some more money and I asked them to give me back my money but since then they never get back to me at all..
ANDRA PRADESH, India,
Sep 15, 2017,

70 TRADES CHEATING

Dear sir,
I am Mr. U hari Prasad having account in 70trades with mail id upputuri74@gmail.com.
on 06/09/2017 i opened position with id 49805750 03:54:40PM and user number 4616798.
i kept in Open and P&L shown negative. My balance is 441.21USD.
At the time open rate is 1340.40. i set my position and logout. But the next day i saw when i login balance is Zero and position was closed and adjusted manually by 70 trades.
I was suspecting my password stolen by them and they closed position at -444.50.
Actually i would like to wait till next day. If it closed automatic how it login during that time without my knowldge. And no call from 70 trades and no suggestion by account manager.
before register my 70 trades account, their representative Mr. Krishna murthy told account manager will be local language person (i.e. Telugu). But no account manager in telugu.
due to this activity i lost my balance. Pl. look into this.
I mailed them. No reply till now. HOW THEY DONE MANUAL ADJUSTMENT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.
Kumayl rizvi,
india mumbai goregoan , India,
Oct 27, 2017,

STOP CHEATING INNOCENT MR.DANIAL

Hi all this an employee used to work with this mother f*****s i am a muslim and when i came to know this is scam i left the job.Anyone who wants to know where they are located here it is - india,mumbai, malad west eureka tower 7th floor name of the company where they dial from is vantage and epacific.It is owned by Danial patel he is also a muslim who lives in mumbai.
Victim of 70 Trades,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Dec 26, 2017,

70 Trades big scan trading platform

Dear All,
70 Trades is 100% Fraud . Every day they are hunting innocent people. Their are eating hard earned money . They have only interest in you until you deposit your money. Once you deposit money they will start their show business for one or two weeks on their software. They will so you profit for extracting your more saving. Once they realised you have invested all your money they wall start killing your account. So that you cannot request for widthrawal. Once you request your widthrawal they will start playing game with you. They will not return your hard earned money. They will only give you sleepless night. They are biggest fuc**g people. Don't come in their trap. You will loose your piece of mind as well as money. Don't put your valueable saving for growing of these mother fu**er. Their mother may be shamed on giving birth of such types of mother fuc*er.
I wish Let God Save innocent peaple. GOD they have already looted my 6 months saving in just few weeks. Please give me power to bear this pain and encourage to save remaining people from 70 trades.
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 18, 2018,

70trades Big Scam From Indian Side As They Speak Hindi.

Almost 16 hours havepassed but My Locked Account is not cleared yet by 70trades team, I have saved Chat Conversation With One Of Customer Service Representative Named Michelle. I have Two Opened position , Purposely They Asked To Take Trade Against Trend So That Traders Lose Their Money .Now I Can't Stop My Positions Its Already Gone Against My Trade, May Be My Account Washed Out.
sanappu ,