70Trades.com Review

Securcap Securities Limited

Wanakena Ltd

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

70Trades is a forex broker. 70 Trades offers the Web and Mobile Trader trading platform. 70Trades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, gold, silver and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.

70Trades.com
April 2017-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for 70 Trades.  Many of these were from Sri Lanka.

Established: Unknown

Kumayl rizvi,
india mumbai goregoan , India,
Oct 27, 2017,

STOP CHEATING INNOCENT MR.DANIAL

Hi all this an employee used to work with this mother f*****s i am a muslim and when i came to know this is scam i left the job.Anyone who wants to know where they are located here it is - india,mumbai, malad west eureka tower 7th floor name of the company where they dial from is vantage and epacific.It is owned by Danial patel he is also a muslim who lives in mumbai.

ANDRA PRADESH, India,
Sep 15, 2017,

70 TRADES CHEATING

Dear sir,
I am Mr. U hari Prasad having account in 70trades with mail id upputuri74@gmail.com.
on 06/09/2017 i opened position with id 49805750 03:54:40PM and user number 4616798.
i kept in Open and P&L shown negative. My balance is 441.21USD.
At the time open rate is 1340.40. i set my position and logout. But the next day i saw when i login balance is Zero and position was closed and adjusted manually by 70 trades.
I was suspecting my password stolen by them and they closed position at -444.50.
Actually i would like to wait till next day. If it closed automatic how it login during that time without my knowldge. And no call from 70 trades and no suggestion by account manager.
before register my 70 trades account, their representative Mr. Krishna murthy told account manager will be local language person (i.e. Telugu). But no account manager in telugu.
due to this activity i lost my balance. Pl. look into this.
I mailed them. No reply till now. HOW THEY DONE MANUAL ADJUSTMENT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

Hyderabad, India,
Jun 11, 2017,

fraud calls

Hi All,

I just want to share my experience with 70trades.com. 5 days back I was contacted by their representative Karthik and he has asked to deposit 200 $ as initial trading and company would provide additional 200$ for trading for which one account manager will be assigned after 2 days, till now there was no response from Karthik, 70trades.com representative as well as manager and please help me out to get 200$ which was deposited at their site.

Khushbu Gandhi,
Mumbai, India,
Jun 18, 2019,

70TRADES IS A SCAM

So, I was told to invest $200, they said there’s an offer going on. They would deposit the same amount ($200) so that you can trade better. Their offer also included first 5 protected trade transactions. Any loss in these 5 trades would be borne by them ( who does that). Well, there were no losses in the first 5 trades apparently (it was just to build confidence).
After the protected trades were over, there was one more transaction which made profit.
But, the two trades after that made huge losses.
Also, they take deposits without any documentation completion.
But, when you want to withdraw, they would keep mailing that your documentation is not complete (Well, I had mailed them my documents twice)
So that I don’t incur any further losses n have to pay more to settle that trade off, I booked that losses, closing the transactions.

A lesson learnt.
I wouldn’t shy away by sharing my experience. If any of you could get help out of it, it would be worth it.
DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP!!
Daniel,
Abbasiya, Kuwait,
Aug 8, 2018,

Im from Kuwait. I lost 2000$ from 70 Trades. Two of my friends lost 3000$ and 6500$ each. They are not professional. Always go with brokers having meta trader.

Chennai, India,
May 20, 2017,

Pathetic Service Overall

I was scammed by 70Trades. I have invested over 400 USD with 70Trades and made some 100USD profit and lost over 500 USD under their guidance and now I am unable to get my money from them.All this happened when I asked them about withdrawal. The account manager has no knowledge(name : Rosewel; Roswel.D@70trades.com) even after i have informed him about the move. Also the service they provide was pathetic and they dont care anything about customers. They have a LiveChat over there they only concerned about money, as earlier reviewer said they will force us to make large deposits.

Ahmad,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 14, 2019,

Dishonest staff and company. .

I got a Call from them regarding online trading, i asked for their address 0f london in google maps. . But they failed to provide. .A girl with indian name , ,when i told her that i am not interested she said you have no guts to do this business. . Thats their team and their customer services. . Imagine how can you trust such people. ?

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Aug 27, 2017,

70Trades took my money USD5300

On 7th July, I had downloaded the 70 trades app to which I had registered as there was a free trading course as was advertised on their page. I was initially only interested to learn trading but not to trade. Beginning of 8th July till 11th July, 70 tradisi representative had incessantly called me every single day to invest my money to start trading. I was hesitant at first but after the representative persuade me to talk to their manager Jessie, I decided to give it a try. I invested USD 200 through my credit card on 12th July but was charged USD 204 instead. They promised that they will call me the next day. I only received a call from the accounts manager, Anitha 3 days later. She explained to me the 1st 5 trades were protected trade. She managed to gain my confidence in her during the 1st 5 trades as there was minimal profit. That is also due to the reason that the position made were small. On the 4th day she did not call me despite sending multiple emails asking her to call me at 1.30 pm. The next day she explained and came up with the reason of having diarrhea and was unable to call.

Since the 2nd day of trading, Anitha the accounts manager keep on persuading me to invest another USD5000. She said the company will give a 95percent bonus . Apart from that I will be given trading tools to help me with trading since I am a beginner. She keep on persuading me by giving me false guarantee that she will Help me get profit of 5000USD per week. And that this Promotion of where I will get USD 4950 bonus and there will be trading tools to help me is not for every traders just to get me hook.

I agreed and invested USD5000 and as promise a 95percent bonus was given. This is where her credibility begins to be questionable. She had promise and guarantee that I will get a profit of 5000USD per week when I was hesitant to invest 5000USD.

Ever since I invested USD5000 , she had given wrong position for trading and I was running at a lost. The last position she had given me had cost me to lost All my money. When I saw that the position she gave me was going down trend, i had email her to ask whether I should close the position. She replied and in that email, she ask me not to close. Trusting my better judgment, I did close the positon at when my money had left 7000 but i don’t understand why the position wasn’t close. Was the app faulty? Because of that I had lost all my money when I had trusted her. She didn’t call me the next days despite me sending so many emails asking her to call me.
After they took my money USD5300, they just disappear and never get back to me and I have tried so many times to know what happened but no way to contact them, finally they gave me an email asking me to deposit some more money and I asked them to give me back my money but since then they never get back to me at all..

Vishnu ,
Pune, India,
Apr 12, 2018,

Fake company,
i invest $50 in 70 Trades, but i want check withdrawn procedure time so i send request for withdrawn in jan.18 after till date 12.04.2018, i dont have received any amount by 70 trades. i continuously chat their executive but every time they says executive call back to you. balance shown $50 in my account on 31.03.2018 but after 01.04.2018 $0 ZERO amount shown in my account.

very fake company don't invest.

AD,
Delhi, India,
Sep 2, 2020,

Yes, It's completely fraud company

After taking money no response in email and even the contact details are fake.