Fxmaximal.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 13, 2018
Other websites of this company include AutoBreakPro.com AdaptiveTraderPro.com FXPredator.com

The Fxmaximal MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Fxmaximal automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The Fxmaximal.com forex robot is non-Martingale EA.

Fxmaximal.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
FXMAXIMAL+11.829+2,437.01

Join live discussion of Fxmaximal.com on our forum

Filippone996,
Italiy, Italy,
Jul 19, 2017,

I got smoked because of no news filter

No news filter. I got smoked while trading counter trend on Australian data. The creator does not reply to no email. Very disturbing.
Robert Lee,
Edenderry, Ireland,
Apr 30, 2017,

Be very cautious!

I thought the same as the above, I emailed them to find out more, I asked them for their name and where they live, I did receive a reply, it just said, "I am tom i am from US" I replied but didn't get any further response, very strange!

I was considering buying this as well, but will wait a while to see how it develops!
J7nL2Mxb,
Germany,
Apr 25, 2017,

Promising but...

I'm considering to buy the EA however some things seem odd.

First, in the terms they state "In case of (ECN EA) or any outer expert advisor or any payment outer then this, all our sales are final. We do not refund the payments in any case." which doesn't give much confidence.

Second, they claim it to be not a martingale system however hide the lot sizes on their MyFxBook account.

Is there anybody who has experiences with this EA / company?
Lot sizes are not hidden (and can not be hidden) on the FPA Performance Test of this EA.