ScopeMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 24, 2019

About ScopeMarkets.com

ScopeMarkets is a forex broker. Scope Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. ScopeMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, energies, shares and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

ScopeMarkets.com

Join live discussion of ScopeMarkets.com on our forum

Matthew,
South Africa (really the offices of ScopeMarkets in Cyprus),
May 14, 2019,

Scope Markets are by far one of the best professional services I have used so far. they give lots of help and the customer service is on another level.
I am Still new to scope but they have helped me immensely.

I would recommend anyone to trade with Scope on MT4

Have a great trading day!
5 star rating removed.  This review came from the same IP used by a ScopeMarkets representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Russian Federation,
Nov 20, 2018,

Scam !!! Very very slow and bad support! Manipulation of quotes ! Open and close orders at non-existent prices!!!
Reply by Scope Markets submitted Mar 4, 2019:
Dear Anatoly,

We are sorry that you feel this way, however, Scope Markets is a fully regulated trading company. Regulated trading platform cannot be scams since they act under strict supervision. As such, we will never be engaged in this type of questionable activity.

Please email us at customerservice@scopemarkets.com and give us the opportunity to remedy any issue that may exist.

Germany, Germany,
Apr 13, 2019,

Slippage, Stophunting, high trading costs

Please stay away from ScopeMarkets, because of high trading costs, stop hunting and because they are working together with scam multi level marketing companys like Global Takeover.
Reply by Scope Markets submitted Apr 15, 2019:
Hi,

We are really sorry that you feel this way. Please note that there are no hidden fees and our spreads are clearly visible on our website: https://www.scopemarkets.com/en/online-trading/forex

huzz,
Jordan,
Jan 15, 2019,

Dont trade with them

i have trading with scope markets for over a year now
and changing between strategies
and i finally started making money scalping the news
with over 6 months of success and no slippage at all
the company decides to give me some action with slippage
(why the sudden slippage )
they trigger my buy stop at a price the market did not reach nor the candle or any other server
and my accounts went to -2900 $
when i email them ( it takes them 24 hours to reply to my email )
they ( to shut me up) say that out of there goodwill
will remove some of my slippage ( so that my account becomes -18$ only )
after going back and forth with the emails
they said i was gaining an unfair advantage scalping the news
even thou scalping is allowed
but they realized that they are losing money and they decide to slip the system to stop me from trading
it would have been much nicer of them to email me telling me to stop scalping ( after one year of being a loyal customer)
they don't want you to profit , and they lie to you in the emails
and they are pure scam

my order was filled @1.35048
even thou the market didnt reach that price
and my buy stop was put at 1.3460
Reply by Scope Markets submitted Mar 4, 2019:
Dear Mr Batshon,

We are sorry that you are not satisfied with our services.

Please be informed that your inquiry was subject to investigation and it has concluded that there was not wrongdoing on behalf of the Company.

Kindly note that slippage is likely to occur during periods of high volatility. As per the definition of stop order, it is triggered when market touches the price and stop order turns to market order. On stop orders, slippage is possible, especially during data times. When we checked your trade, during data time, USDCAD jumped and filled with slippage, at the same second market turned back and your position stopped out. During data times, such moves are considered as market conditions.

We do not guarantee the execution of your Pending Orders at the price specified during Slippage. However, we confirm that your Order will be executed at the next best available market price from the price you have specified under your pending Order.

For further assistance, please contact our Support Team at customersevice@scopemarkets.com

Sakiat Amin,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
May 2, 2017,

I am using MT4 and Scope GT both platform and feeling satisfied and getting faster withdrawal as well
A true experience,
Belgrade, Serbia, Serbia,
Jun 6, 2019,

Scope Markets 5 stars from me and here is why

I am a real/live client of Scope Markets, MT4 account number 34898. In the times when most people end up being scammed for their deposits, lied to over the phone for unrealistic profits, cold-called, harassed via phone/email with hi-pressure sales from various boiler-rooms world wide, Scope Markets, from my personal experience for the past several months :
1. processed my withdrawal via card in 2 business days, so before deadline
2. executed trades normally (not every price/slippage is broker's fault)
3. took the time to actually apply its KYC /AML, not allowing me to deposit until account is completely verified
4. answered every question I had via Live Chat Support in timely manner, in general responded to my emails also on time (depending on the issue, off course)

I use an external money manager for my account and everything works fine. This IS NOT a scam broker. Prices, execution speed, etc can be debated as there are other brokers on the market, but transparency and honesty should not be questioned. This is a good and reliable company that meets my needs. If one has a good trader, then Scope is a easy and powerful tool to facilitate trading., with reasonable fees.
Reply by Scope Markets submitted Jun 10, 2019:
Hello Snezana, we are so grateful for your kind words and thanks for sharing this review with us and the community!

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on it.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any more comments, questions or concerns.