EliteCurrenSea.com Review

Updated: Mar 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
EliteCurrenSea.com

Established: 2014
Contact: info@elitecurrensea.com

Join live discussion of EliteCurrenSea.com on our forum

Stockton, CA, USA,
Feb 15, 2021,

Very accurate analyse and prediction

Excellent analyse and prediction for EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Used correctly and continuous provides consistent results.

May 25, 2020 - 5 Stars ElliteCurrenSea is an excellent Elliot Wave Analyse for Forex. It helps at the right time to find the high probability setups and use them in trading.
The information is very clear and easy to use. Chris Svorcik is one of the best in using Elliot Wave analysis to Forex. Thank you.

svk, Slovakia,
Jan 4, 2021,

ultima EA & ultima 5 mins from ECS

just status:
ultima after 9 months - minus 50%
ultima 5 mins after 4 moths - minus 40%
just to let to know everyone my status of account. will see at the end of year if i'll be lucky or loose everything. will be glad the investment will be returned to 0, then i will cancel the service. there are better ways how to invest money
who is profitable on this for now is only ecs. taking profit from profitable trades but overall my accounts are in deep loss

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Feb 5, 2021:
Dear trader,

We are sorry that you are currently in a loss. But there are a couple of things that we need to explain to you and the audience to shape the context around the current loss.
1) Unfortunately, ups and downs is the risk of trading Forex with high leverage. It can produce high volatile results and profits and losses can alternate quickly.
2) The total 2020 result was still good ending at +218.5%. It is true, that the second half of 2020 certainly saw a worse result than the first half of 2020. The 1st half of 2020 was a gain of +265% versus the 2nd half of 2020 ended up at -46.5%. That said, the total for the entire 2020 year was still **+218.5%.** Traders who joined us in the 2nd half of 2020 of course are unlucky as they missed the profits from H1 2020. That is why the creator Ultima EA and Rush EA Mislav Nikolic from Bull Capital and we at ECS **always emphasize the importance of trading at least 1 year (!).** Because when trading anything shorter than 1 year, traders are vulnerable to short-term ups and downs. It is similar to a price of a stock. Usually it is advised to hold on to a stock for a while because there will be ups and downs before the price enters a clear positive territory. The EA is up +470% after almost 1.5 years of live trading (as of 5.2.2021). We understand that you are in a loss at the moment and it must be frustrating to see our account ahead by almost 500%. But our live track record is longer and unfortunately the EA has shown weaker results in H2 2020. Luckily 2021 is off to a better start with +26%. Here is our live trading account with our live trading money that everyone can view to confirm the numbers that we use: [http://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/ultima-ea-5-risk/6543328](http://www.myfxbook.com/members/EliteCurrenSea/ultima-ea-5-risk/6543328)

3) Please keep in mind that the more risk per setup, the larger the draw-down. The EA can be traded with various risk levels. If it's traded with 5% risk per setup, then of course the draw-down is going to be deeper and the risk of the account blowing up is also higher (has not happened yet but of course the risk is higher). 3% is considered medium and 1% risk is moderate to low. Here you can see the actual live trading results and draw-down with real money (!) of each risk category:
**5% risk —> +526% / draw-down 62%** [https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-bull-capital/3472089](https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-bull-capital/3472089)

**3% risk —> +373% / draw-down 45%** [https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-med-bull-capital/3601377](https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-med-bull-capital/3601377)

**1% risk —> +59% / draw-down 14%** [https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-low-bull-capital/5687260](https://www.myfxbook.com/members/BullCapital/ultima-ea-low-bull-capital/5687260)

4) ECS is offering the EA from Mislav Nikolic of Bull Capital as a PAMM, which means we earn via a profit share module. This means that we gain when the trader gains. We share the profit. If there is no profit, then there is nothing to share. Also, please keep in mind that there are plenty of traders that managed to make good solid gains in H1 2020 where the total profits ended up at +265% (see point 2).

All in all, this EA needs patience and at least a year to see through the ups and downs. That said, there is never ever a guarantee in Forex trading that things will repeat. But our live track record with +470% to +520% in 1.5 years of trading is a performance that not many EAs can do. Of course, we wish that the H2 2020 performance was not so weak but that is why Mislav and ECS also emphasize the importance of at least 1 year. The EA tries to build an account up quickly, but draw-downs are just unavoidable for such high risk approaches (you can see that the DD with 1% risk is just much smaller at 14%). We sincerely hope that you would take this information into account when evaluating EAs and ECS. At ECS, we only mention EAs on our website that we trade with our own money. Nothing else. Also, most FX educators hide their results. We do not hide bad results and openly share our myfxbook. We always are transparent and open, in bad and good times. I hope that our feedback helps you see our vision and our emphasis on the long-term.
Milan, Italy,
Dec 8, 2020,

Awesome!

Its been a bit less then a month that i am using the Zeus EA and I am up almost 4%, great results so far! all the others EA its way too risky for me , but they are very serious and professional, pretty amazed to have found a company like this in the forex market.

Novi Sad, Serbia,
Sep 30, 2020,

Excellent !!!

For me, trading on Forex has been mostly exciting with all ups and downs Forex can offer. But when you trade it using the services of Elite Currensea - it's really fantastic !! Nenad is extremely attentive, patient and kind, always at your service and available. His knowledge of Forex is phenomenal !!! I use ECS Live and I am very satisfied. I would especially like to point out the signals that Nenad sends for each new trade, where he precisely gives an Entry as well as Stop-loss and Take-profit values, with an extremely high percentage of positive trades. Recently, he also uses a system called "Black Widow" which has further improved the already excellent trading results !! Nenad’s dedication to clients deserves all the praise! I would warmly and cordially recommend the cooperation with Nenad and Elite Currensea to everyone !!

USA, USA,
Sep 27, 2020,

Lost money with the Ultima EA and not reflective of myfxbook

While researching about Elite Currensea Ultima EA, I was very excited for this opportunity to invest and there were a lot of good reviews across the net. I have been invested for about 6 months now.

I don't like to leave bad reviews for businesses but I just had to leave a review to warn others.

Please please please be aware of the gains Elite Currensea Ultima is suggesting on their videos, emails, etc. The real results are not anywhere near what they advertise (if not negative, depending in when you invest). Not only that but the results on myfxbook is different what you see in your actual account.

I am sad and disappointed. All in all - save your money and invest in something else.

Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Oct 5, 2020:
Dear Sharon,
we do our utmost best for all traders and are sad to hear your view. Let us explain why we see it differently.

First of all, we do not *suggest* any results. We show very lengthy and quality back-testing plus we show verified live results (over a year now) on myfxbook that are real, not fake. We do not influence how myfxbook counts the profitability, feel free to complain with them about that. If you are willing to listen to our feedback, then we can even show those results on MT4. We hope that you would be willing to join our webinar where we can prove this.

Secondly, we are always honest and transparent. Traders can only copy our results with the EA if they are profit share members. Renters of the EA can see different results, because of their VPS, if they don't use a VPS, because of their broker, and spread (!). We mention that beforehand.

Thirdly, the system - like all other systems - has an equity curve and draw-downs. If you join after a spike in the curve, then it can take a while before the account moves up again. If you were lucky enough to join before a spike, you could see a big profit very soon.

For instance, Feb 2020 was an amazing month with +200%+. Traders who joined end Jan 2020 were lucky. But beginning June 2020 we saw a large 50% draw-down. Traders who joined end of May were unlucky and joined at the top and therefore could wait for months before seeing a new account high. All of this is openly communicated. In the long-term, however, we do expect results to equal out over time.

Finally, if you started in April 2020 with the profit share module, then you are probably around break-even or slightly in a loss. We understand that waiting 6 months is a decent of time and then it can be frustrating to be in a slight loss.

If you are willing to try it, then we would suggest trying or keep going with our profit share module with less capital and trying it for a full year. We always emphasis the long-term focus and risk capital that you can afford to lose. We care about our members and community. We hope that you would be willing to listen with an open mind to the above comments.
Sep 22, 2020,

The Best and Honest service

Its been a great time trading with Nenad. His service ecs.live is the best signal provider so far I've seen. My journey of forex trading has started with them. The best thing about them is their money management policy. No matter how big their drawdown is you will see your account recovering sooner than you expected. So far they have no big drawdown as per their spreadsheet. I consider Nenad as my mentor from the very first day I started trading live. Hope you guys will also benefit from their services.
Good Trading
Yousha

Ottawa, Canada,
Sep 16, 2020,

Nenad Kerkez’s Black Widow, best system in 30 years.

I’ve traded systems for over 30 years, But never have I seen one as good as his Black Widow. Trending or ranging markets you can trade All markets with this system. 90% win rate at times.... it’s unheard of, but I know as I trade it myself and have pretty close the same results. elitecurrensea.com

Jul 3, 2020 - 5 Stars Elite CurrenSea - Nenad Kerkez

I’ve been trading for over 30 years. Never have I seen a trader like Nenad. Simply he is the best because he cares. He Changed my trading and my life. He puts all the big name traders to shame with his performance. You want to learn, make money? Well he’s t guy he trader and mentor to see and know.

In my books he reigns as the King. I can’t think of any trader who comes close to him. Thank you Nenad. You are truly the best I’ve ever known!

Apr 8, 2020 - 5 Stars Trade with Nenad Kerkez and the team at Elite and it's like turning the tap on and + PIP's come out. The team at Elite CurresSea are one of the few out there who actually care about educating a trader. I watched Nenad's Scalping video and now I'm trading profitable. It's so much fun. I took their CAMMACD.loa course and it was so good I'm taking Elite's CAMMACD.full. The extensive educational course you get when you sign up to their ecs.LIVE is first class, with questions at the end of every segment. Wow!! What more could a trader ask for? Their courses are so well designed and written that even an extremely experienced trader will learn. What's there not to like?

If you want to learn, make money? Well sign up with Elite CurrenSea you WILL NOT be let down or disappointed!!! Anyone who says otherwise, is just WRONG!!

Mar 20, 2020 - 5 Stars I’ve been trading for over 30 years and I’ve never come across a better trader than Nenad Kerkez. Not one CTA I’ve come across in that time can compare to their performance. Their education, webinars are first class. Education is something the really care about.

Mar 18, 2020 - 3 Stars I’ve been trading since 1987 and I’ve never, ever seen a better trader or a CTA than Tarantula at Elite Curren Sea. My God words can’t describe their success, their dedication to educating a trader. You guys and your results are beyond belief. BUT ARE TRUE AND REAL.!!

Sweden, Sweden,
Sep 15, 2020,

Highly recommended

One of the best companies i have ever dealt with. Provides educational courses (CAMMACD and SWAT Systems), and perfect analysis and successful signal and set ups via Telegram.
Recently The Black Widow system (CAMMACD Method by Nenad) is launched. Which is considerd an advanced revolution in the world of analysis and trading, which enable the trader to trade with high confidence.
High success accurate, easy to use, and suitable for INTRADAY trades whether the market is TREND or RANGE.

Beogras, Serbia,
Sep 4, 2020,

Nenad and Black Widow Rock

I have been using Elite Currensea services last 3 months. At the beginning my trading results with them were just ok, but with Nenad's last system Black Widow, results are more than impressive. Last week all of the trades went positive. It was 100% win. This week 90%. It is brilliant. You can even check the performance in the sheet and in myfxbook. 5 stars.

Barcelona, Spain,
Aug 31, 2020,

Elite Currensea is a diamant in the vast, muddy space of FOREX consulting

I am an Australian living in Barcelona and I have been following Chris Svorcik on his twice a week forecast on EURUSD and GBPUSD. I was intrigued by his accuracy and looked up Elite Currensea, where he is a co-founder. I have now acquired access to his methodology he put together (SWAT), I am halfway through and it is the best, most thorough training on Technical analysis I have ever been through (and I have been through 2 well-known schools...). I am also using, via one of their associated brokers, Key to Market, Elite automatic trading systems that are performing exactly as Elite mentioned in the write-up.
I decided to write this because I am enthusiastic about what I am learning. I have never met or exchanged emails with Chris Svorcik but I think he is such a generous man with his time and knowledge.
madrid, Spain,
Jul 9, 2020,

Simple, easy and profitable

I have just begined to work with this forex system and I found it a very clear, symple, easy and profitable system to work with. A lot of material with great documents where everything it's explained with detail. It's also a course about patterns, candles, fractals, elliot waves,... to understand very well how the markets move. I'm delighted with it...

Geneva, Switzerland,
Jun 2, 2020,

You must hate money if you haven't already subscribed to Ultima EA

By far the best expert advisor out there, like no other ! I actually came across Chris and Nenad from watching their free analysis on EUR/USD and cable, that was back in 2018. Chris's analysis on the pound helped me gain lots of winning trades in the past. When I found out they had made their own expert advisor (Well Mislav) I did not hesitate a second to jump on it !

Said khaz,
Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
May 29, 2020,

Ultimate EA

I have joined Ultima EA on the 15 April. For the month of April my account ended with 2% loss. The end of May the account is up 31.5%. great start

CHENNAI, India,
Apr 7, 2020,

proud to be ECS MEMBER

Hi this is prabhakar reddy from india mean time I am following ELITE CURRENCY closely from two years and i trust him because transparent while providing trading calls with more dedicated with smart work .
I am so proud to be ECS member because daily i am making some good pips by help of neand advice ......THANKS ECS TEAM FOR GREAT WORK

Zug, Switzerland,
Mar 30, 2020,

Following Nenad Kerkez for 4 years and always satisfied with results!

I know Nenad from a personal meeting and can assure that his methods are really profitable. I partly trade cammarilla levels and they always bring me extra profit in my weekly swing trading!

Atlanta, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

Beware - I have lost money with this company

I subscribed to their signals but there was no way to replicate their signals. Here is why: The only way they publish their signals are in telegram channel, normally during night time of US Eastern time zone. Now that is perfectly acceptable, its their choice and they have right to run their signal service in time zone they live in. Here is why 1 star review: Their signal group has lot of other irrelevant messages, so I cant even put an alert to wake up every time there is a message in that group. I asked them to create one group just for signals OR send signals in some other way like via email. That way USA users can set up an alarm to wake up and execute the trades. But they refused! Then I asked for my money back, of course they refused! This company is out there to make themselves money, not to make you money. Especially if you live in USA. Horrible service.
Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Mar 31, 2020:
Thank you for the feedback, we’ll try to address every point below.

On the non setups materials in the premium channel:

We understand your concern, although there’s only a handful of updates with no setups. That said, we have a plan of splitting the setups channel from the rest, to ensure there's as little delay and distraction between setups and traders. Plus there is no reason for us not to share more useful non-setups insights (will be available in a separate channel). We do understand your concern though, and are sorry to hear that these circumstances didn't allow you to take the full benefit of our services. Should you still be around to see the change, we hope the change will benefit your waking life habits!

The time zone for East & West Coast USA:

Nenad usually trades when the most price action occurs, namely 7AM - 6PM GMT (3AM - 2PM GMT -4). This does make life a bit harder for West Coast traders, but atm we aim at quality rather than quantity, as the pressure to manage active setups can pile up.

On Refunds:

We do give funds back within 48 hours after the purchase for ecs.LIVE but not after 2 days. The reason is because some people would misuse this loophole and use ecs. LIVE for most of the month and then ask for a refund.

The refund policy is clearly explained on the website. For SWAT and CAMMACD, there are no refunds because it is video content which cannot be taken back as is the case with the physical goods.

This being said we try to address each trader's concern and issue refunds, should the service cannot be used for a significant reason.

The money we earn with helping traders is small compared to our gains with trading and servers to diversify income, and have a fixed revenue to invest in news trading methods that we later share with the community.

If you compare us to other trading educators, there are not many who show live track records with the precion we do. E.g.

CAMMACD (Main Source of ecs.LIVE signals):

Ultima EA (automated trading):

Should you have more feedback, clarifications questions or would want to give our service a second shot, don’t hesitate to reach us out via the website.
Australia, Australia,
Mar 11, 2020,

Extremely genuine, knowledgeable and profitable too

Chris and Nenad both certainly know their stuff and provide genuine and profitable setups and advice. I am a current member of their Ulitma EA and can certainly vouch for its authenticity and profitability. Always trade with risk capital. Yes there maybe losses in future but if you're in for the long run, it is certainly a very sound and authentic system. Keep up the good work ECS.

Santiago, Chile,
Mar 10, 2020,

Telegram Live Channel is awsome

Hi, I'm from Chile in South America and I have been following Tarantula since 2018. My account went in profit since the first day I subscribed to their telegram channel, If you follow the rules and respect de money management risk, you will become in a profitable trader, I swear.
I bought the complete CAMMACD system and that added to the telegram signals let me understood how a professional trader think.
I recommend follow the telegram channel, the subscription pays for itself.
Regards
Ignacio

Belgrade, Serbia,
Mar 7, 2020,

CAMMACD Signals are the top notch

I have been with EliteCurrenSea for more than 6 months. Calling these traders scammers is far from the truth as it can ever get. I dont know much about Ultima but I can see that they have proofs for everything they do. Personally I am very satisfied with results which CAMMACD signals provide and I will not change it. These guys are the best.

Mar 1, 2020,

Don’t waste your time and money with this people

A year ago Ive subscribed to their live signals and I bought the system called CAMMAD, both not working. Now they have a new Automated system which they have been promoted on Vladimir Ribakov group and they are selling It for €3к. They were saying that this system made a growth of a account from 1000 to 1,000,000 what a joke. Do you think if they have such a profit from this robot they will selling to you guys. Don’t get hooked and don’t trust this scammers
Reply by EliteCurrenSea submitted Mar 4, 2020:
Hi Manol, we are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied. That said, calling us scammers is factually incorrect, because we have 5 live trading accounts that are all substantially profitable and 1 account with a small loss (see myfxbook links below). Only real traders can provide this type of proof, scammers certainly not. I hope that you understand this point. And it is not only us, just read the chats below to see how happy other Ultima EA and CAMMACD traders are. Now, please allow us to clarify some other things as well.

First of all, we offered Ultima EA (in Jan and Feb 2020) via a profit share module with no upfront costs. Traders could join for free and we can only earn when traders earn. This account has more than 50+ other traders. The gain in Feb 2020 was +204%. Keep in mind that this type of performance will not happen every month, nor did we ever claim that. But sometimes, we do get months with big wins. And Feb 2020 was such a great month. Now we are offering it as rental indeed, because some traders prefer renting it rather than sharing the profits because it is much cheaper for bigger accounts. This will only be available temporarily. Main point: we offered the EA at no upfront costs and so far have made substantial returns in live trading.

Secondly, Let’s address both automated and manual trading.

Automated: Ultima EA trading offers the same setups for everyone because it is based on very narrowly defined rules. Our live trading results are good, although we always add that the track record is still relatively short. We are open and honest about everything and always explain the risks. Only time will tell whether the results will be as good in the rest of 2020, 2021 and 2022. But the start is certainly strong and we think that the odds are in favor when looking at the long-term. Here are the live track records:
ECS account: 1 year track record using 3% risk per setup: +362% gain
Chris’ account: 7 month track using 5% risk per setup: +545% gain
Mislav’s account: 7 months track using 5% risk per setup: +725% gain
Chris’ GU 1h account: 7 month track using 5% risk per setup: -14% loss
Profit share account: 2 month track record using 5% risk per setup: +247% gain
Total profit: we cannot disclose the exact number but it’s more than $100,000

Regarding back-testing, we have done more than a decade of back testing using 99.9% modelling accuracy and real variable spread on Dukascopy and Alpari. In our testing, we have multiple accounts reaching a million indeed after 2.5 years when using 5% risk per setup and not withdrawing any profits. Our live trading record is not long enough to copy that result but our live trading is certainly showing a decent strong start.

Manual and CAMMACD: manual trading is always more personal because there is always a certain level of discretion. Nenad has therefore always a live track record to prove his performance. Whether traders can copy his success really depends on a long list of personal aspects like time, trade management, flexibility to review the charts, risk appetite. Nenad is an intra-day trader and not everyone can trade his setups the way he trades. Here is his live performance:
1 year and 3 months track record: +664% gain
Total profit: $66,495

Our questions to you:
Why do you think that you did not have success with CAMMACD and LIVE?
Did you even try Ultima EA?

We wish success for the entire trading community and all of our ECS followers. We can offer you to join the Ultima EA via the profit share module at no upfront costs. You can trade with risk capital that you can afford to lose and try it for a year. Then let’s resume the conversation together after we review the result. What do you think?
Ventspils, Latvia,
Feb 25, 2020,

EliteCurrensea and Ultima EA

I am trading with help of Nenad, Chris and their team since 2015. So far all is cristal clear and transperent. In my point of view Nenad and Chris are not only good traders but also good educators. They like what they do and therefore they results and attitude is Excellent.
In my opinion Ultima EA is excellent tool if you like trading, but you don't have time for it. It is fully automated, And with profit sharing solution you don't need to have PC that runs MT4 for 24/7. As i have Ultima EA for more than one month i can say that it is excellen when there is trend. As EURUSD had stable downtrend in last month it outperformed my hopes. I am only 1 month with this EA tool. I am realistic and i don't expect that ULTIMA EA can generate 100% per week sustainably every week. But still it can generate good profits.
My own aim was built a EA robot, but with Ultima EA i see that i don't need it any more. Because with expierence of EliteCurensea.com and their coders i don't think that i will do it better.
I recomend EliteCurensea.com and Ultima EA.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 22, 2020,

Very Informative and Super Helpful!!

Each week I can't wait to receive either Christopher's or Nenad's analysis. With their help I've learnt so much regarding Wave analysis as well as patience. I am really glad I stumbled upon Elite Currensea and I hope they will be around for many years to come!! Elite Currensea ROCKS!!

Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Feb 21, 2020,

Ultima EA

I have been very cautious at first as I have never used an EA or a managed account for forex trading before. Still I have joined Ultima EA as Chris, Nenad and Mislav have earned my absolute trust with the genuine effort they have put on their systems in Elite currensea.

I have just signed up one month ago and today my account has gained more than 200% profit. Its just remarkable! Best part is, they never promised this much, they have just stated this will be profitable in the long run and that they have tested it thoroughly. Ultima EA appears to have great filtering mechanisms which prevents it from trading fake moves. The way it smartly adds up new positions when market is moving in favor has truly amazed me. Overall, it’s a very solid EA created by trusted traders and have proven its worth in just one month.

Brno, Czech Republic,
Feb 19, 2020,

Update: EliteCurrenSea got back to me regarding the bonus issue I described previously and everything got solved in the end - I received the bonus. Thank you for the follow up!

Feb 18, 2020 - No Rating 1) Ultima - 5 stars
I have been following Nenad Kerkez and Chris Svorcik for quite some time (their online materials and videos they provide for free) and I can say that these guys really know what they are doing. When Chris introduced Ultima EA in January, I was hooked as it opened my first opportunity to join one of their offers. Even though I was at first hesitant to join due to FXDD reviews I found online (as Ultima must be connected to FXDD account for now), I finally decided to go for it before the end of January due to two main reasons: I trust Chris and Nenad and their FX professionalism AND Ultima seemed like something truly truly good. Yes, FXDD can be difficult, it took 2 weeks for me to set up the account and go through all the issues with paperwork and wiring my deposit but at the end it all worked. So after 2 weeks I was all set and live. Now I am live for 7 days and my account rose 30% already. What can I say? Yes, I will see how it works long term, but for now, I am greatly impressed.

2) Customer Care - 2 Stars
Part of joining the Ultima EA was FXDD bonus 10% available in a specific time period. The deadline for this was approaching while I was in the process of setting up my account with FXDD. EliteCurrenSea (ECS) wrote us an email saying that if there was an issue with our paperwork we should contact a specific FXDD person (they gave us an email address) and put ECS into a copy and that they (ECS) would make sure we would get our Extra Equity (the 10% bonus). I did exactly as instructed because there were issues with my paperwork caused by the FXDD side (delays, long processing). Since then (after I contacted that specific FXDD person), FXDD started processing my paperwork but it seemed I would miss the bonus deadline anyway. So I wrote an email to ECS describing this and in their reply I was informed I should get my bonus once the hassle with the paperwork is over. The deadline for the bonus came and went in the meantime. Finally my paperwork and my deposit was processed with FXDD and I was live on Feb 11th (3 days after the bonus deadline). I was waiting for the 10% bonus but nothing was happening. I wrote another email to ECS asking about it and did not get any reply for 6 days. I wrote them again today and I got a reply instructing me to contact FXDD regarding this bonus as unfortunately ECS personally can’t solve questions related to FXDD accounts/bonuses/funding/etc.

What can I say to that? This does not seem like a good customer care. Was there poor communication or incorrect information giving us false hope that ECS would take care of the bonus for those who would miss the deadline? Is there someone on the customer care side who does not care about customers that much and lets these issues just fizzle out with hope they will somehow solve themselves (not replying to emails)? If I don't get the bonus, well, I will survive, it's not like I have to have it. What bothers me more is this customer approach. I know Chris and Nenad are professionals, but the customer care (at least in my case) is far from professional and it does not cast a good light on EliteCurrenSea (and you guys do not deserve that).

Feb 18, 2020,

Ultima EA is triple my account in 1 month time

I am joined Ultima EA on 16 Jan 2020. I am funding USD600.00 to test the services. I really cant believe by end of 10 Feb 2020 my account have been making 250% from USD600 become USD1500. And today the trade just closed about 30 minutes ago, my account latest balance USD1833. I am really speechless to describe how good the Ultima EA is performing.