Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 9, 2020
FX Tech Group Ltd
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Oakdale, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

Accuracy is Important!

My whole group uses Agimat and they don’t want to trade without it! All are ready for each new product from Dennis

Jan 25, 2020 - 5 Stars I believe the creator is a genius and is also a genuinely good person. His support is amazing and his products really work. It has increased my trading level to a much higher level of profits. I support every product he makes because they just work. I never trade without Agimat!

USA, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

AGIMAT IS KING !

love this indicator. you do not have to sit at the computer all day long. you can scalp and swing trade with it

May 9, 2019 - 5 Stars The set and forget trading system on the 1hr and 4hr charts. Best indicator I've used and Ive testing many in my 5 years of trading. The indicator will not work if you do not follow the rules that are provided.

Reply by Dennis submitted May 26, 2019 Yes Stefan, Forex trading can set you free if rules are followed, especially when using Agimat FX®. Thank you :-)

ntshauba,
limpopo, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2020,

agimatfx2020 pro

at first it was difficult to make money with it, the reason was quick money. as a forex trader patient is the name of the game, then i follow all the rules and money stated to chaise me all the way. all the signals are not repainting and you can change the gravity value to filter some false signal. i mean is a superb system i ever see

Ian,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 22, 2020,

AGIMAT,use wisely and follow strategy a sure Win follows

Hello, Im an Agimat users, and as far as Im concern it gives a high chance of winning with proper risk management and following the strategy in trading using Agimat.

Colorado, USA,
Feb 27, 2020,

A False Hope With Promise

So I have been working in Forex now for 4 years, only one professionally, but boy have I learned a lot in that time. I remember first getting into trading, trying to understand as much as I possibly could. This business of "day trading" or trading for a prop firm is a dream for many of us. Two years ago I found Agimat and thought it would be the answer to all my questions. Boy was I surprised... Agimat itself has a couple great qualities to it, but to sell it as a indicator that can do everything is a lie. There is so much more to trading than a indicator that gives you false signals. The way this indicator is marketed is a fraud. The baseline to the agimat system is worth while along with his grid system. Everything else is a joke. Entries are false 70% of the time, the indicator itself repaints on a regular basis, and the way it is sold to the consumer is a lie. An FX market "indicator" or algo should be based on reaction to markets, no one can predict them unless you have enough money to move the market, and that is what agimat is based on, prediction. Prediction leads you to trades lost, bad calls, poor money management, and a plethora of negative emotions not beneficial to forex trading. Several small parts of this indicator I have used or used sparingly in my algorithm, or in my trading professionally. Never have I used the system by itself to make money, far to many risk factors it doesn't take into account. But as far a missing pieces to the agimat system, you are missing a volume indicator and a decent entry indicator, which I feel are some of the most important things in Forex trading. I feel like I paid a lot of money for a baseline and a fancy grid that shows where the retail traders money is, yes, I know that is helpful when it comes to trading, but I feel like the agimat trading system is misleading. The yellow box's and black arrow repaint with price movement, the Maxwell line is basically a prediction of the $EVS, and the other part of the Maxwell, is a moving average based off of the ATR. All of those indicators that I just mentioned can be implemented into a FOREX trading algo for FREE, with some research and due diligence. I know understand that most of the basic components to indicators you can buy, are just old free indicators that have been modified for personal benefit, and don't benefit the consumer. I have personally thought about selling my own FOREX trading Expert Advisor, but its so easy everyone can do it. The FOREX market is a reactive market and no one can predict how it moves, without capital at least, and that is how the Agimat is marketed. That is FALSE Agimat does not give good trade signals, but is a good tool to help build your knowledge to understanding how FOREX works. Not something I use anymore but was a stepping stone for me when it came to understanding FOREX.
GA, USA,
Feb 20, 2020,

The Agimat system has been a big help to my trading experience and i'm completely satisfied with this system. I'm eager to see the updates!!!!

North Carolina, USA,
Feb 13, 2020,

Great

This is a great indicator I’ll always use it if I could, This indicator help me get my account from $1000 to 6000 in a month I’m very satisfied with this indicator

Utah, USA,
Feb 12, 2020,

The indicators reveal directions and trends.

I recommend using this software. I became positive in my balance after a few weeks and have never been negative. I have mostly gained and lost some. It takes time to get the process ingrained into your mind. I still make mistakes. There is a lot to evaluate and analyze. I would recommend starting with mini lots such as .1 so that you can see how it works. I had to learn a lot and have that replace assumptions and habits. I get the impression that this is true for most if not all people. Starting with mini or partial lot sizes keeps you from losing to much when you make mistakes or when things happen in the market which the indicators did not account for. Which happens. Hope this helps.

India, India,
Feb 8, 2020,

Excellent product

I'm using agimat for more than 2.5 years. I started it from my forex education level as a rookie and I came across a lot with the help of this product. It's the best in its class. No way it's fake. It's the hard work of the guy name Dennis Buchholz, he is doing an amazing job. Can't wait for the latest version. Hope it's get release soon.

Richards Bay, South Africa,
Feb 2, 2020,

Agimat has helped me improve my trading experience

Agimat has been a great tool to assist me in growing my account, at first it was a struggle but that was because I was oblivious to the effect of trading news but when I started making it a habit to keep my self updated with what is happening on the market, I started seeing a great improvement on the wins. I have to admit that I do not always get a 100% win but it is a significant difference compared to my losses. So far i am happy with the new version, maybe it is because I trade bigger time which means I hardly execute trades as often to pick up a challenge.

All in all I am happy.