Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 9, 2020
FX Tech Group Ltd
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

Oakdale, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

Accuracy is Important!

My whole group uses Agimat and they don’t want to trade without it! All are ready for each new product from Dennis

Jan 25, 2020 - 5 Stars I believe the creator is a genius and is also a genuinely good person. His support is amazing and his products really work. It has increased my trading level to a much higher level of profits. I support every product he makes because they just work. I never trade without Agimat!

USA, USA,
Apr 6, 2020,

AGIMAT IS KING !

love this indicator. you do not have to sit at the computer all day long. you can scalp and swing trade with it

May 9, 2019 - 5 Stars The set and forget trading system on the 1hr and 4hr charts. Best indicator I've used and Ive testing many in my 5 years of trading. The indicator will not work if you do not follow the rules that are provided.

Reply by Dennis submitted May 26, 2019 Yes Stefan, Forex trading can set you free if rules are followed, especially when using Agimat FX®. Thank you :-)

ntshauba,
limpopo, South Africa,
Mar 28, 2020,

agimatfx2020 pro

at first it was difficult to make money with it, the reason was quick money. as a forex trader patient is the name of the game, then i follow all the rules and money stated to chaise me all the way. all the signals are not repainting and you can change the gravity value to filter some false signal. i mean is a superb system i ever see

Ian,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 22, 2020,

AGIMAT,use wisely and follow strategy a sure Win follows

Hello, Im an Agimat users, and as far as Im concern it gives a high chance of winning with proper risk management and following the strategy in trading using Agimat.

Colorado, USA,
Feb 27, 2020,

A False Hope With Promise

So I have been working in Forex now for 4 years, only one professionally, but boy have I learned a lot in that time. I remember first getting into trading, trying to understand as much as I possibly could. This business of "day trading" or trading for a prop firm is a dream for many of us. Two years ago I found Agimat and thought it would be the answer to all my questions. Boy was I surprised... Agimat itself has a couple great qualities to it, but to sell it as a indicator that can do everything is a lie. There is so much more to trading than a indicator that gives you false signals. The way this indicator is marketed is a fraud. The baseline to the agimat system is worth while along with his grid system. Everything else is a joke. Entries are false 70% of the time, the indicator itself repaints on a regular basis, and the way it is sold to the consumer is a lie. An FX market "indicator" or algo should be based on reaction to markets, no one can predict them unless you have enough money to move the market, and that is what agimat is based on, prediction. Prediction leads you to trades lost, bad calls, poor money management, and a plethora of negative emotions not beneficial to forex trading. Several small parts of this indicator I have used or used sparingly in my algorithm, or in my trading professionally. Never have I used the system by itself to make money, far to many risk factors it doesn't take into account. But as far a missing pieces to the agimat system, you are missing a volume indicator and a decent entry indicator, which I feel are some of the most important things in Forex trading. I feel like I paid a lot of money for a baseline and a fancy grid that shows where the retail traders money is, yes, I know that is helpful when it comes to trading, but I feel like the agimat trading system is misleading. The yellow box's and black arrow repaint with price movement, the Maxwell line is basically a prediction of the $EVS, and the other part of the Maxwell, is a moving average based off of the ATR. All of those indicators that I just mentioned can be implemented into a FOREX trading algo for FREE, with some research and due diligence. I know understand that most of the basic components to indicators you can buy, are just old free indicators that have been modified for personal benefit, and don't benefit the consumer. I have personally thought about selling my own FOREX trading Expert Advisor, but its so easy everyone can do it. The FOREX market is a reactive market and no one can predict how it moves, without capital at least, and that is how the Agimat is marketed. That is FALSE Agimat does not give good trade signals, but is a good tool to help build your knowledge to understanding how FOREX works. Not something I use anymore but was a stepping stone for me when it came to understanding FOREX.
GA, USA,
Feb 20, 2020,

The Agimat system has been a big help to my trading experience and i'm completely satisfied with this system. I'm eager to see the updates!!!!

North Carolina, USA,
Feb 13, 2020,

Great

This is a great indicator I’ll always use it if I could, This indicator help me get my account from $1000 to 6000 in a month I’m very satisfied with this indicator

Utah, USA,
Feb 12, 2020,

The indicators reveal directions and trends.

I recommend using this software. I became positive in my balance after a few weeks and have never been negative. I have mostly gained and lost some. It takes time to get the process ingrained into your mind. I still make mistakes. There is a lot to evaluate and analyze. I would recommend starting with mini lots such as .1 so that you can see how it works. I had to learn a lot and have that replace assumptions and habits. I get the impression that this is true for most if not all people. Starting with mini or partial lot sizes keeps you from losing to much when you make mistakes or when things happen in the market which the indicators did not account for. Which happens. Hope this helps.

India, India,
Feb 8, 2020,

Excellent product

I'm using agimat for more than 2.5 years. I started it from my forex education level as a rookie and I came across a lot with the help of this product. It's the best in its class. No way it's fake. It's the hard work of the guy name Dennis Buchholz, he is doing an amazing job. Can't wait for the latest version. Hope it's get release soon.

Richards Bay, South Africa,
Feb 2, 2020,

Agimat has helped me improve my trading experience

Agimat has been a great tool to assist me in growing my account, at first it was a struggle but that was because I was oblivious to the effect of trading news but when I started making it a habit to keep my self updated with what is happening on the market, I started seeing a great improvement on the wins. I have to admit that I do not always get a 100% win but it is a significant difference compared to my losses. So far i am happy with the new version, maybe it is because I trade bigger time which means I hardly execute trades as often to pick up a challenge.

All in all I am happy.

Regards
Tiyisani

Germany, Germany,

This Tool Indicator Software is amazing

Hello , after loosing and loosing money on Forex i started with this Agimat and Forex Pin products developed by Dennis and i am overall happy about the results and the support, i can't understand that there are such bad reviews from other traders.
With no doubts i can recommend that people, after testing and failing so often.

CA, USA,

this is great....

this indicator works great.. .. but don't expect to win 100 %.... I'm winning 75%... for me that is great... and I'm still learning how to use it WISELY...

Pennsylvania, USA,
Jan 30, 2020,

Agitmat Client Since March 2019

I would like to start with saying...
I’m not a Robot and this is a real review!

I’ve been watching Dennis (creator of Agimat) since 2017 on YouTube. I didn’t know he was around since before 2015. I didn’t know Agimat FX, as a trading system, was around for years.

Anyways, I bought his Agimat EA and generated over $40k last year. My monthly interest rate was above 20%. I admit, my risk was on the higher scale BUT...his AI neural network was very robust in keeping my drawdown solid.

Most traders lose!

I starting Winning for the first time in my life with Forex “consistently” with AgimatFX!

The money I made (with Agimat) actually improved my life. It works!

You have to read the directions, study and ask questions to support at FX-tech-group and maybe some emails to Dennis. They are really good people.

Anyways, it’s works!
Or at least it really worked for me!

My 5 Stars go to Agimat!

Mr. Nam
Forex Trader
Philadelphia, PA-USA

mysore, India,
Jan 30, 2020,

good one

my over all view is the person with lots of patience and will can work on this agimate system duration on 4hrs is good for me even though daily is my favourite,no head aches just keep on adding on trend line breaks ,person who is good at candle sticks patterns and can view in common sense can adapt very well.
and as of for your ulra its good to note pls continue your good work .
thanking you suresh and shubha from india

Jan 29, 2020,

Agimat 2018 / 2020

Dear All,
I give a great respect to Dennis and The Team for their hard work and helping others mentality.

I solely use the system along with a few other confirmations to refine my trades.

All the Best to Agimat.

Ma, USA,
Jan 29, 2020,

I use it part time, 5 Stars

I like to test myself, put a small deposit and see how i do trying to grow it with the smallest loss. This is from 3 weeks ago on my live account. https://imgur.com/a/XzqtkuF
I just trade the 1 and 5m charts in the direction of the 1hr , I find this software very useful!

Nov 30, 2018 - 5 Stars This is the most clear, easy to follow system ever, and works with my time frame of 1 min charts. I like in and out. So a big Thank You. So i put a little funds to test first in my live account. 19 winners in a row today! Here is my broker statement, now i wish i had put more money with all the pips collected.

Reply by Dennis submitted Dec 14, 2018 Thank you for your honest review, Highly appreciate your words.

As an Agimat FX™ licence holder, you are eligible for our free trade copier as well.

Tommy,
Jan 28, 2020,

Good, I think the Arrows allow you to prepare for Reversals.

By the time the indicator box has formed, most of the move is gone (15 and 30 Min),
I do like the Arrows as a heads up to a Reversal. Would love to see the indicator boxes form a little sooner. I appreciate the hard work you have put into this system, I would love to see you continue to improve on it. Best of Luck.

Mabopane(Pretoria), South Africa,

Good value for money

Been with Agimat team since 2018 and never experienced any problems. Always there to help and respond quickly to my emails or problems. I took away one star because I loved 2018 version more than the current one

Nov 13, 2018 - 5 Stars Started trading with it when i was new to forex. And it guided me to make good trades by just following the rules u can never go wrong. while promised signals aren't really worth $200, but the system alone will make you forget about them

Sep 7, 2018 - 5 Stars I'm still yet to find an indicator that do better than this one. All you have to is just follow 3 simple rules and it will never let you down. Take a leap of faith and give it a try you won't regret it.

Reply by Dennis submitted Sep 13, 2018 Thanks, appreciate that. There is no better indicator out there ;-).

Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 15, 2018 Thank you for your review.

Referring to my personal signals (worth $200/month) which I have posted via Telegram you must know that this service has been stopped because people started selling these signals. Instead clients can be added to a trade copier free of charge to get all my trades. And believe me, this is much more worth then $200/month.

Braam,
Pretoria, South Africa,

Agimat is excellent

Agimat has become one of my key trading indicators , just love the tool.
Agimat helps me to win trades consistently.

Portharcourt, Rivers State., Nigeria,
Jan 27, 2020,

Agimat fx was working before now.

When the yellow box appears, the market still goes to the opposite direction for a long time even days.As such I ve lost money waiting for it to reverse back to wining.

Thanks

Port Carbon, PA, USA,

Pleased with Agimat-Trading-System

First, I would like to say I have tried multiple trading systems over the years to be a successful forex trader and most of my experiences with other systems has been mixed. I would also like to say I am not being compensated to write this review. In regard to Agimat, I would say that I am happy with the product. But I will also say to be consistently profitable with the product, one must experiment with different currency pairs in different time periods. Different currency pairs perform better in one hour, four hour, and in daily time periods. Although not necessary, I have found there was an improvement in my consistency for making profit by adding the RSI indicator. But I can not emphasize more that one has to put the time and effort into finding which currency pairs work better in the different time periods. I would suspect if there are any negative comments, it's because one is not putting the required effort into learning how to be successful with the system. Let's be honest, to be successful with anything in life, one has to work a little.

Gauteng, South Africa,

Agimat Trading System

I am currently using the Agimat EA on 5 different accounts and they have all been performing well. This is not a get rich quick scheme however your account will grow consistently with time. Obviously the bigger your balance the greater the profit. .As for the Agimat FX indicator I have not had much success with this because I have a full-time job and cannot babysit a trade so I am not currently using this indicator.

Tennessee, USA,

Agimat trading

I have been using this system for about 6 months now. I am glad that it is updated on a fairly regular basis. I feel that with a changing market the indicators need adjustment as well. My overall view of this is very positive. The only thing I did find was that it is mech better on the longer timeframes and not very good on scalping ones. I do some of both so I use it extensively on the 1 hr and up time frames. I am considering tying it in with another indicator for showing signals all on one page instead of watching the charts. I realize it will track about 30 pairs but I am only interested in about 6-8 so will try it in the near future. I am happy with grabbing 10-20 pips over and over again rather than holding for long moves. Thank you

Christina,
Australia, Australia,

Agimat indicator

I purchased Agimat indicator in 2017, since then I have no regrets. The indicator is not only easy to use, it is also very stable and reliable. I find the owner is very responsible because when I had issues in the initial download he is very fast to respond. I watched his video instructions and from there I learned how to follow his style and advice to trade. Most trades are successful if following his advice. I don't understand why there are so many poor reviews here but I am happy to have owned one Dennis indicators. I'm hoping he would create another ultra powerful system soon so that I can bring my account to the next level.

Jan 25, 2020,

Excellent tool

I have been using this system for several months now and it has honestly worked very well, combined with moving averages is excellent, I totally recommend it