Agimat-Trading-System.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 30, 2020
FX Tech Group Ltd
Agimat-Trading-System.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com.

Join live discussion of Agimat-Trading-System.com on our forum

Agimat-Trading-System.com profile provided by Dennis, Jun 8, 2018

Dennis Buchholz, owner and director of FX Tech Group Ltd. with office in Spain and Hong Kong.

South Yorkshire, United Kingdom,

AgimatFX

AgimatFX works fine for me on timeframes higher than M30. A very accurate indicator of price direction in all forex pairs, I have even used it to giv me the trend direction in cryptocurrencies.

Keep up the good work Dennis.

Bergen, Norway,
Jan 23, 2020,

Agimat FX trading indicator you can trust

I have used Agimat FX for 10 months and am very happy with the indicator.
It gives bull and bear signal that you can count on. The blue arrow shows the high and low value and must logically repaint all the time. The yellow square signal is not repainted, you can test this yourself by running a backtest in MT4.
I use Agimat FX with timeframe H4 and D. I have a 96% win rate and less than 2% drawdown.
So this indicator works for me!

Delta, Nigeria,
Mar 5, 2019,

The first time I am getting a more consistent profit history in forex trading using a trading software

The FSO Harmonic scanner has removed my phobia and dislike for forex trading. After some reading good reviews and being a software developer myself, I purchased it and within a day, I made good profit even with my limited knowledge of forex. I am now very confident trading forex and I hope to get the agimate trading system to combine with FSO Harmonics to get even better results..

Good Job Dennis!

Reply by Dennis submitted Mar 11, 2019:
This is our goal, to remove your fear when executing trades. When trading Forex you need to be without emotions and not getting a heartbeat of 500.

You are on the right path. Most important now, don't change your approach.
Tracey,
Florida, USA,
Jan 9, 2019,

AGIMAT'S works! Follow the rules.

I bought Agimat as a gift to myself over the Christmas. I did the video from Dennis a few times before trading. On Day 1, I didn't find any trades but I made note of a few pairs that already had a yellow box/black arrow. The next day, I entered 4 trades in my demo account. Three went into profit, one hit my SL.

Day 3 - I did more trades and 2 went to TP and 1 SL. I even did a trailing stop on 1 trade and ended up with 55 pips … the most I have ever made on a trade based on my own analysis.

Day 4 - I started reading the tons of telegrams, heard what everyone was doing and adding to their charts, and started trying new things. I lost 5 of 6 trades.

So my experience so far is - STICK TO WHAT DENNIS TEACHES of the 4 confirmations including the suggested timeframes. IT WORKS!

I am returning to my slow, methodical approach of just following Dennis'/Agimat's rules. I have a number of questions, but I will give myself time to learn and hopefully find persons who are following the rules exactly to help me.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jan 12, 2019:
Thank you Tracey. Don't forget, also come back to us if you need any help. Then I can guarantee long term success. Always talk to us.

You are doing good. Stick to your approach and don't change it.
Robert Nolen,
Louisiana, USA,

Agimat trading system

I have been using the Agimat 2018 trading system since it came out. It is the best trading system I have ever used and will definately use it for the rest of my trading career. The AAM line is the best indicator ever created for Forex trading.

I do not use any of the Agimat products that have been produced since the Agimat 2018...I tried them and they simply did not work for me.

I look forward to the Agimat FX Ultra.

Don,
Evesham, United Kingdom,

AGIMAT and FOREX PIN

I am a fan of Dennis's logical approach to trading the Forex markets. If you follow the trading rules for his products you should achieve a high and profitable win rate, like I do.
The most important things to learn are patience and discipline, which are often the most difficult to master. Once one has the correct discipline psychology under ones belt, Agimat and Forex Pin will deliver the results .

GA, USA,
Feb 20, 2020,

The Agimat system has been a big help to my trading experience and i'm completely satisfied with this system. I'm eager to see the updates!!!!

Georgia,
Shalada, USA,
Jun 14, 2019,

Agimat

I've had the system since 2018 and it has totally changed my trading career. It is one of the most consistent profitable indicators I have used. The creator is brilliant!!!

Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 21, 2019:
Thank you, happy that you see the possibilities on how to beat the market with Agimat.
Frisco TX, USA,

Great work by Dennis

It work good if you have patience and not rushed to losses . So far so good . There is no system in the world that give you 100 percent this is the best there is .
Keep up the good work Dennis .
THANK YOU .

Tunisia,
Apr 2, 2019,

dennis god bless you im doing well with agimat really though it's still on demo but until now since two weeks no one's all trades and im using it on 5 minutes tf with only one paire hope on live account it will be same results with agimat yaaay im so exited really, thank you from bottom of my heart god protect you and your familly amine :), just report me if you will add new updates to agimat plz dear

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 16, 2019:
Hello and thank you very much for your review, it is highly appreciated. God bless.