ReubenBlameyFX.com Review

RBFX

Updated: Nov 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ReubenBlameyFX.com

Join live discussion of ReubenBlameyFX.com on our forum

ReubenBlameyFX.com profile provided by ReubenBlameyFX, Oct 10, 2019

Are you new to trading, or experienced but struggling?

​Do you want to learn how to trade with confidence and consistency to achieve your financial goals, earn extra income/make a career?

I'd imagine it's a yes...

No matter what your experience level or location, my mentorship course will provide you with a highly in-depth understanding of markets and how to trade them. However, this isn't just 'another trading course'! With over 5 years of live trading experience, I will personally teach and mentor you on a one-to-one basis to ensure you recieve everything you need to succeed.

Don't just take my word for it, read why all of my students have given a 5-star rating. Will you be next?

coventry, United Kingdom,
Jun 15, 2018,

i came to reuben after a few other fx courses as still struggled understanding the markets and never got any after care i wanted, so prior to the course i had a bit of knowledge but since i have done the course i now feel bit more confident looking at the charts n better with my analysis and i know if i am struggling i can get in touch and reuben will be on hand to help
5*****
thanks
lewis

Nov 23, 2018,

Fantastic course/excellent value

Just finished up with my mentorship with Reuben. Incredible value and content provided. Much like many other inconsistent traders, I had jumped from one course to another with little guidance. Many trainings leave you with a plethora of videos to watch with no one to answer questions. RBFX was the complete opposite. We sat together for upwards of 8 hours a day, going over every item you could think of. He’s always available for a quick call and responds to messages promptly. He really puts his students first and it shows through this course. Highly recommend.

New York City, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Don't miss out on an education with Reuben Blamey!!

Google "forex" and millions of results come up!! It is extremely difficult to find your way, so I hope this review helps guide you in your decision making process...

I spent the last 2 years trying to find my way through the forex jungle. Like many, I looked into signal services, but found those that ran them never really wanted to talk as much as they wanted to charge you monthly. I joined some pay groups, but similarly to signal services, while I did learn some strategies, the promised mentor-ship was never there. Being in a chat room is nice if you want to hear every possible idea or set up, but you are just subjecting yourself to the same noise that's really already out there. After 2 years of trading (and I was lucky, my account remained nearly unscathed), I found myself pretty much in the same place I was when I started: I didn't blow my account, but it sure didn't move much either -- and my goal like, like yours may be, is to become a profitable trader and turn this into a large portion of my income. A skill I can depend on!! If you are looking for a teacher, look no further than Reuben Blamey!! I was hesitant at first, but like I said, I had 2 years of a stagnant account to look at vs. a chance at moving forward. The experience with Reuben was exactly what anyone could ask for: 100% on time for every one of our scheduled calls, a great communicator, and he can explain the complex world of forex in very easy terms to understand. Great for beginners or existing traders who may be struggling like I was. During a preliminary call with Reuben, he told me that he looks at things differently than most other people, and explained why so many of the things that were "important" to me in trading, were actually not necessary at all. The internet will fill your head with garbage and useless "strategies" -- do yourself a favor and go with Reuben. I am 100% happy with the service he provided (and continues to provide!!)

Dec 15, 2018,

Brilliant 4 day in depth 121 FX Trading course

I came across Reuben on Instagram, after following him for a while I liked the look of his trading style.

The course is very detailed 4 day course and taught in a very simple and easy to understand way.

The stand out thing for the course for me is the ongoing support and weekly webinars. Reuben also offers catch up sessions to review your performance after the course which is great for feedback.

Somerset, United Kingdom,
Jul 26, 2019,

The Perfect Course for Anybody Wanting to Start and Succeed in Forex

Reuben's 4-day 1-1 course is second to none. The invaluable information taught in this course sets you up for the world that is Forex. Without Reuben, I would be completely lost, but thanks to him a lot of the noise has been removed and I am able to understand the markets a lot easier.
What's also great about Reuben's course is that the support is always there after the course has finished, accompanied by the student area and a massive book! This course is an extremely good value and you would be silly not to inquire. I will be forever thanking Rueben and his excellent way of teaching!

Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia,
Oct 8, 2019,

NO DOUBT THE BEST FOREX COURSE I EVER HAD

Praise to be God that I found Reuben after stuck for about 3 years in trading. I have come across most of the courses both online and offline, but nothing compared to what I learn from Reuben.

His methodology is very special and unique on its own. The way he presents all the teaching material also very easy to understand even though my English was not that good. In terms of support Reuben will always answer your question and help to improve your trading

If you are looking for complete course with great support Reuben is the right guy to go for. I would highly recommend his course. Kudos !

Enfield, United Kingdom,
May 13, 2020,

Top Quality Mentoring

When Reuben asked me to write a review, I was more than happy too. Reuben is an affable gentleman who can put you at ease through his mentoring. He is a rare breed of individual who has the ability to put his strategy into a logical process that gives you the confidence to make successful trades from a top-down analysis. You can be assured that once you are done, you are not forcing trades, but waiting for the best opportunity for better success. No doubt his mentoring was the best investment I made.

May 19, 2020,

Absolutely fantastic

I've known Reuben for quite some time now and all I can say I consider him probably one of the best time of mentors in the industry. Ive been studying the market for some time and all I can say being with him for a week has changed my outlook on forex for the better. A lot of mentors can learn from his relaxed style of trading which includes pin point entires. The other thing that makes him a good mentor is the simple structure of trading. If you learn from him you are only looking for 1 thing to happen in the market and that will allow you to get good returns. If you are new and want they reassurance of a mentor holding your hand through your journey I would suggest taking his course its very simple and easy to understand.

Jun 16, 2020,

Would 100% Recommend to anyone who wants to take there game further.

I was introduced to Reuben though another forex company when he was giving his weekly presentation on fundamentals. It was there and then I knew I wanted him to teach me, the way Reuben speaks so passionately about the Industrie immediately caught my eye. I would say he is very informative and knowledgeable on all topics surrounding forex. I’m happy I joined his mentorship and I can see us been good friends In the future. As mentioned above he is worth every penny. Would highly recommended.

Dan,
Wales, United Kingdom,
Nov 12, 2020,

The best investment I've made in 29 years....

I started my forex journey like most retail traders, getting referred to a broker, loading up the account and getting sent signals. Like most retail traders I lost some money and didn't actually know why each trade was being placed. I wanted to understand the financial markets and how to approach trading so followed a few forex traders on social media. Reuben stood out from the crowd and I approached him for mentorship. Last week I completed my training programme and my perspective and understanding has flipped completely.

Through an easy to follow structured programme Reuben guided me top to bottom through his approach and strategy used to trade the financial markets. Each section covered which knowledge, examples and hands on training making everything easy to understand and clear.

There is no doubt that the forex education space is competitive and the choice of education is growing however the 1-2-1 format with life-long support is what put's Reuben ahead of the crowd.

I can't speak highly enough of the course, I only wish I had made the commitment sooner.