ReubenBlameyFX.com Review

RBFX

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ReubenBlameyFX.com

Join live discussion of ReubenBlameyFX.com on our forum

ReubenBlameyFX.com profile provided by ReubenBlameyFX, Oct 10, 2019

Are you new to trading, or experienced but struggling?

​Do you want to learn how to trade with confidence and consistency to achieve your financial goals, earn extra income/make a career?

I'd imagine it's a yes...

No matter what your experience level or location, my mentorship course will provide you with a highly in-depth understanding of markets and how to trade them. However, this isn't just 'another trading course'! With over 5 years of live trading experience, I will personally teach and mentor you on a one-to-one basis to ensure you recieve everything you need to succeed.

Don't just take my word for it, read why all of my students have given a 5-star rating. Will you be next?

May 19, 2020,

Absolutely fantastic

I've known Reuben for quite some time now and all I can say I consider him probably one of the best time of mentors in the industry. Ive been studying the market for some time and all I can say being with him for a week has changed my outlook on forex for the better. A lot of mentors can learn from his relaxed style of trading which includes pin point entires. The other thing that makes him a good mentor is the simple structure of trading. If you learn from him you are only looking for 1 thing to happen in the market and that will allow you to get good returns. If you are new and want they reassurance of a mentor holding your hand through your journey I would suggest taking his course its very simple and easy to understand.

Apr 25, 2018,

RBFX is excellent, will teach and support at every phase.

A few weeks prior to this course, I had minimal knowledge of the trading environment, however, I can now happily say that I am confident with analysis and market structure. I would strongly recommend this course to anyone who would like a boost in confidence when trading and analyzing the markets.

Nov 23, 2018,

Fantastic course/excellent value

Just finished up with my mentorship with Reuben. Incredible value and content provided. Much like many other inconsistent traders, I had jumped from one course to another with little guidance. Many trainings leave you with a plethora of videos to watch with no one to answer questions. RBFX was the complete opposite. We sat together for upwards of 8 hours a day, going over every item you could think of. He’s always available for a quick call and responds to messages promptly. He really puts his students first and it shows through this course. Highly recommend.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Aug 4, 2017,

3 day one to one course that gives you everything you need to trade consistantly.

I took the RBfx course in DEC 16. Having been a trader for 3 years, with all previous experience on indices and stocks., i contacted Reuben via instagram and through the chats we had back and forth and his public profile on Instagram i was confident he deliver a great course and be a great mentor to me. I have been trading his teaching since the start of the year and i'm amazed at my progress and understanding of the FX market.
He is very transparent and always willing to help.
Thanks Again Reuben.
Andy

Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia,
Oct 8, 2019,

NO DOUBT THE BEST FOREX COURSE I EVER HAD

Praise to be God that I found Reuben after stuck for about 3 years in trading. I have come across most of the courses both online and offline, but nothing compared to what I learn from Reuben.

His methodology is very special and unique on its own. The way he presents all the teaching material also very easy to understand even though my English was not that good. In terms of support Reuben will always answer your question and help to improve your trading

If you are looking for complete course with great support Reuben is the right guy to go for. I would highly recommend his course. Kudos !

Enfield, United Kingdom,
May 13, 2020,

Top Quality Mentoring

When Reuben asked me to write a review, I was more than happy too. Reuben is an affable gentleman who can put you at ease through his mentoring. He is a rare breed of individual who has the ability to put his strategy into a logical process that gives you the confidence to make successful trades from a top-down analysis. You can be assured that once you are done, you are not forcing trades, but waiting for the best opportunity for better success. No doubt his mentoring was the best investment I made.

Jun 16, 2020,

Would 100% Recommend to anyone who wants to take there game further.

I was introduced to Reuben though another forex company when he was giving his weekly presentation on fundamentals. It was there and then I knew I wanted him to teach me, the way Reuben speaks so passionately about the Industrie immediately caught my eye. I would say he is very informative and knowledgeable on all topics surrounding forex. I’m happy I joined his mentorship and I can see us been good friends In the future. As mentioned above he is worth every penny. Would highly recommended.

Saleem,
England , United Kingdom,
Jan 8, 2018,

Reuben's course is detailed and his book is a work of art

Reuben's course is by far the most detailed I've come across. His knowledge of the markets is very clear, and the way he breaks things down is on point. The book he has written is a work of art. I would recommend this to all regardless of experience level.

Nov 2, 2017,

RBFX - 5 STAR TECHINAL TRADING COURSE!

As someone who had no previous experience in trading whatsoever i came across RBFX on IG, when i contacted Reuben i explained that i was completely new to the trading world and he assured me that his course would be the perfect oppurtunity to start my journey on becoming a competent trader, he was not wrong. Reuben made every minute of the 3 day course enjoyable and easy to understand , his 'traders manual and study book' of which every student is given, reinforces Reuben's teachings in depth but still has been written to accommodate for those new to forex. I would highly recommend the RBFX technical trading course to anyone, whether they have trading experience or not.

Oct 21, 2017,

Great course. Would 100% recommend. Thanks Reuben.

I came across Reuben on Instagram while scrolling through numerous other people offering forex courses. I can honestly say I am glad I chose to learn from Reuben. His patient, honest and professional approach made learning from him easy. I was impressed with the course and the text book that you get also. It is clear and looks professional and allows you to go back over things if you have forgotten and need a reminder. You can see the hard work that has gone into the course, both with the course book and his website. Would definitely recommend to any one looking to get into forex trading or anyone wanting to improve their existing knowledge.