DynamiteIndicators.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 30, 2019

Join live discussion of DynamiteIndicators.com on our forum

Aug 28, 2019,

Good Honest Guys

I have been trying to day trade for years and these boys are quite to the point. They told me right away to stop day trading. I have a full time job and was trading during lunch and breaks. As soon as I moved to swing trading I have been making a bit more money. Though I did need a bigger account :(.

The software they provided me is good. Its just a trend following system. I use it mostly for the ATR trailing stop. But I do like the FB group, they have some good info.

I am looking to pick up dat trading again once I make enough to leave my job though I think I am a while off. Also my mum wants me to keep my job.
Jul 27, 2018,

Good software

Purchased the day trading system from these guys a few months back and didnt use it. This week I had some time to get going but had some issues. I contacted support and got sorted. I must say this is a very good system. I have been trading much better using it. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because support took nearly 4 hours to get back to me. I have used quite a few trading softwares over the years and this is the first one which has actually helped me get the entries and exits I need to make money each day. Its not all about the software though, I know my stuff when it comes to trading, this just gives me a good edge! Good job guys!