TradeWithChris.com (Chris Mathis) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of TradeWithChris.com (Chris Mathis) on our forum

Korea, Republic of,
Sep 18, 2017,

I joined his website and I am glad I did

I first came across Chris years ago when he was a Forexmentor instructor. I recently found him again and learned that he has his own website. I decided to become a member and I am very glad I did.
In Forex some instructors focus on Technical Analysis and some on Fundamental Analysis. I would say that Chris does take both into account in a very good and balanced blend.
It is not uncommon to find Forex instructors who don't trade. Chris is a trader and a successful one. He explains his trades in detail providing the reasons he is taking the trade, his entry, his stop and take profit target so you can make money, most of the time, while you learn (because losses are part of the game). He not only shares his trades but he also shares (in real time) how he manages them.
He offers daily video analysis of the markets and important news. Traders at any level can benefit from becoming a member as you will be trading along side a very professional and knowledgeable trader. Since I joined I have seen the content of his website grow and improve. Chris also offers a very concise (optional and additional) trading course which you cover trading psychology, technical and some fundamental aspects of Forex.
Denmark,
Jul 16, 2017,

New to forex? This is where you should go!

Chris service (www.tradewithchris.com) is so good and especially for beginners. I have been trading for a couple of years now, but I still use his service because it gives me insight into the entire market, as an article would not be able to. His daily report and his webinar I would never be without.
United Arab Emirates,
Jul 13, 2017,

Personal trading mentor

Chris is a good person and a professional trading mentor. Has good understanding about top-down approach, market conditions, macro economics and mass behavior. His strengths are his skills on risk management,consistency and process oriented approch. He is successful in teaching the "patience" required to become a successful trader. I would recommend him as a personal trading mentor to anyone.
Jul 12, 2017,

Highly recommended

I've been with Chris Mathis for over 6 months and I can clearly see my progress. His Trading course and market analysis are very useful. Doesn't matter if you are a long/short time trader those analyses are very helpful to get the idea about market direction. Their support is very responsive as well. Overall I would highly recommend trading with Chris if you are struggling with forex trading.
New Jersey, USA,
Jul 11, 2017,

Chris is a good forex teacher and not just analyst or trader. My results have improved since I started learning from Chris.