SignalStart.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 14, 2019

Join live discussion of SignalStart.com on our forum

Musclor,
Netherlands,
Mar 15, 2019,

If you use the settings wisely and really investigate the signals you can achieve decent returns.

I've been there for 2 months now. I can't say I'm in profit overall just yet but that just depends on which signals you choose and the risk settings (multiplier, don't set it higher than 2). You really have to dig into the signals, avoid the ones that deposit and withdraw all the time, those manipulate the results, or shall I say, they know how to exploit a bug. There are really some good signals in the list, just don't go for the high risks and ridiculous percentage returns.
The ease of use of this site is simply way ahead of anything else out there. All my questions are answered thoroughly and most of them even on the same day. All in all I am very satisfied with all the options.
Shawnholman,
Sep 20, 2018,

Scam

Stay away this service is a complete scam I subscribe to a signal that have a higher rate of accuracy but every time They Had a winning Trade I had a losing trade it was on every trade over the course of three days, Which caused a down draw of 20%
angelito,
Spain,
May 2, 2018,

there are signs of all kinds, but if you look you can find several profitable, Good service.
dnv999,
Jul 29, 2017,

CHEATING

1. poor support- they say 24/5 but you have to wait for a response for long time for a response.
2. Signals are shown escalated results like 30%/day etc , but in my experience, you will get 30 % in 10 years.
3. Cheating BEWARE