SignalStart.com Review

Updated: Jun 8, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SignalStart.com

Join live discussion of SignalStart.com on our forum

Australia, Australia,
Jun 6, 2020,

Not transparent

Most of the signal providers on Signal Start are plain scammers. These traders lose money and keep coming back with different names for signals to scam again. The system is not transparent, the trader should have his name under the signal so not to scam people again and again.

Hein Janssen,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jun 4, 2020,

2 trades 45% loss !!!

2 trades 45% loss, I think they are letting 12 year olds trade for them. Idiots

Charlotte, USA,
May 20, 2020,

Easy to use, powerful selection of traders

I'm very happy with this service. I have made easy profits here - just choose a trader and invest and they handle the rest.

Italy, Italy,
May 10, 2020,

They solved my case and released the fees I wrote about previously.

At first, they explained me poorly the reason why they were about to cancel all my fees generated as provider and they told me to wait for 1 extra month, which was not transparent to me,

Then they showed much more understanding and ability to look for a solution. So I want to thank signalstart because they offer a good service, they are fast-responding and they give great opportunities to honest people.

I was flagged by mistake by them and I accepted their plan to mitigate the discomfort in my situation I described previously. They turned into professionals (Chris is a good person, hard working everyday) and all the good aspects of their platform and service are confirmed!

Nice signals, not every signal, but clearly displayed and very profitable.

May 7, 2020 - 1 Star They definitely are scammers.

As provider I provided signals for almost 3 months and they prevented me from withdrawing more than 12,000 fees generated.

They offer poor service both for followers and providers. Providers are really scary, their trading style is ranked very high and then they crash like newbies. No good provider can ever join signalstart since they use discretionary methods for allowing the withdrawals of the generated fees.

Apr 5, 2020 - 1 Star Signalstart pushes and bribes customers for having some decent reviews on myfxbook website. Myfxbook is the company holding the brand signalstart.com If you can notice it, on myfxbook all the judges are spotless and the thousands of bad reviews are removed and hidden.

Now it comes out that they don't payout most of commission earned by signal Providers.

Signalstart is supposed to pay the provider as per terms and conditions for the subscribers that receive the signal. Signalstart withold 30% of each invoices and this is all written and stated clearly in the terms of service / terms and conditions.

At the current moment, they are preventing me to withdraw more than 12,000 USD commission generated during the time and I can attach ALL THE EVIDENCES required.

Those money are funds illegally withheld by Signalstart.

I hope I can upload screenshots that show how they use signal providers to create traffic around systems so that the provider can see in his dashboard the commission generated, and the commissions are due and withdrawable, but they write a popup stating "Withdrawals are disabled for this account.". By doing this, they whithold the whole amount of net commissions (due to the signal provider as per terms of service / terms & conditions).

I hope they will give me explanation and unblock the funds otherwise I will confirm this view and I will alert you all guys about this highly fraudolent conduct.

Victoria, Australia,
Apr 23, 2020,

Good signals, good customer support

I have read many bad reviews about their customer support. I have contacted them with an inquiry, they replied in less than a day and enocuraged me at the end of the email to ask them again if I needed more help. I asked subsequent questions because I am new to their platform and they have been very helpful.

There are tons of signals, most of them are bad, I'd say only 5% of signal providers on start signal are "followable". Problem that noobs follow providers with high gain and also high drawdown then cry about losses after couple of weeks.

I didn't rate them 5 stars because their pricing is not fair, they charge you $25 monthly per account you add, then you have to pay another monthly subscription to the signal provider. So expect to pay $75 to $100 per month (or up to $500 for good signals) , and this requires you to invest large capital, and also requires making lots of pips per month or risk trading with big lots to make up for the big monthly fee.

Lomdon, United Kingdom,
Jan 25, 2020,

Great with room for improvement

Does what it says on the tin:
Copy trade

The bad bit:
Cost: too expensive cause of the flaws they got
Customer service: medium to slow, based on the price paying...

User friendly: look good but reality very confusing to setup properly

Signal quality: cannot be screen properly before chosen, like what sort of balance u would need to follow and some other stuff...

Good bits:
The software behind it is great still need to be improve like autotrade- they can reenter a trade closed in profit for same of better position if signal still open...
They system is fast and reliable I think.
Customer service do respond on over 85 percent of my question...

So room for improvement, upgrade definitely...

I surely would recommend their service.

Not a 5 star that for sure but not a 2 star!!

Germany, Germany,
Oct 7, 2019,

Won't connect, worst support

I had the chance to copy the trades from my subscription for 1 day! It's disconnecting me all the time so i can't copy the trades. The support always needs a week to answer. It's very exhausting. Go and copy trades from MQL5. Their service is free and it works all the time.

akumar,
delhi, India,
Sep 8, 2019,

Signalstart.com

I found it is good service for the seriously looking for gains I found GOiDTRADEMADEEASY working well to me

Netherlands,
Mar 15, 2019,

If you use the settings wisely and really investigate the signals you can achieve decent returns.

I've been there for 2 months now. I can't say I'm in profit overall just yet but that just depends on which signals you choose and the risk settings (multiplier, don't set it higher than 2). You really have to dig into the signals, avoid the ones that deposit and withdraw all the time, those manipulate the results, or shall I say, they know how to exploit a bug. There are really some good signals in the list, just don't go for the high risks and ridiculous percentage returns.
The ease of use of this site is simply way ahead of anything else out there. All my questions are answered thoroughly and most of them even on the same day. All in all I am very satisfied with all the options.

Sep 20, 2018,

Scam

Stay away this service is a complete scam I subscribe to a signal that have a higher rate of accuracy but every time They Had a winning Trade I had a losing trade it was on every trade over the course of three days, Which caused a down draw of 20%