Algotechs.com Review

Updated: Apr 6, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?
Algotechs.com
2019-04-25:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Algotechs.com and Algotech.net.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April-September 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for Algotechs.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of Algotechs.com on our forum

ken kovacs,
swansea, United Kingdom,
Feb 1, 2020,

complete scam

I should have followed my primary instincts and not invested in algotechs. the investment I made has disappeared. beware of the 'professional' looking bealgo website.

DaveStebbings,
Jul 17, 2019,

Total scam

Never made a penny. It’s a complete scam. Promises of withdrawal and nothing at all. Shon Cooper was also my account manager like others. Hope the police get him and those who work at bealgo

Jun 13, 2019,

IBealgo .intrum pay acnts n Banks

In Sep 2018 the Andelskasse bank was closed
This ended Bealgos scam at this bank as rhey.used UPC to bank there.
They then moved to ING Bank and paid in using a company called
WST CAPITAL FOUNDATION
I hope this may help some investagators

May 7, 2019 - 1 Star Think EVERYONE KNOWS its a massive SCAM.
Try to Close your trade
and kiss your money good night

Mar 17, 2019 - 1 Star They ran all my MASSIVE 6 FIGURE profit to 0 in 5 weeks
When i TRIED to close my acnt.
Leaving me lol..owing them €2,300.
After they told me 0 they asked me to put more money in (€100k) to cover trades and they will get ALL my money back lol
Anyone help. Some dep. By Upaycard
Mac101

Mar 16, 2019 - 1 Star I was Had a DIAMOND acnt with Algotechs Ken K was the silk toung personal manager. Diamond acnt is Over €500k i drew some out to test after 4 months.no probs.
After 9 months i decided to close ant. I was up 80% its then i realised id been playing a VIDEO GAME it WASNT REAL they would not stop the trading. And after 12 atemts to stop the trades. They took all the green and burned the lot. Leaving "0" in the acnt
Nothing to withdraw
Antyone ant advise to go after them. We used Upaycard. To wire.

Mar 6, 2019 - 1 Star Bealgo Algotechs SCAMMERS
MARCH 2019 COME TO DRAW suddenly massive open trades. Took all my money. But bonus for Algotechs stiill to pay them. SCAM
SILK TONG managers promoting the trading floor vidio game you see. But its not real. Just for you. Theyll pay u at first to get u to invest more. DONT B FOOLED

Feb 14, 2019 - 4 Stars Iv been with Algotechs now for 11 months. Iv had no trouble withdrawing. But havebheard aboutbtge trouble with the Danish bank. I wrote to them n they quickly answered. That that bankbwas being investigated. And Algotechs n Bealgo are Not being investigated. Just the bank. The funds were frozen from Sep. But are being released now. Next few weeks should see all funds out. This has embarrassed Bealgo. But things should be ok in a few weeks. The above is a smaller explanation that I got back from Bealgo. Iv mad amazing money with Algotechs. I will bevdrawing some profits out very soon. And I will post again soon. Ill keep the site informed.

GilesPatty,
Wimbledon, United Kingdom,
Jun 10, 2019,

Do not invest in algotechs it’s a scam

Scammed. lost 8000 euros. Shon and Ken both ignore me. bealgo claim I’ve been paid but I have not received any money. Scammers!!!!!!!

Marcin,
Poland,
Jun 10, 2019,

Totally scammed like the others. Steve Clark, Emil Smith (fake names most probably) pressed to top-up account when I didn't want to they blow down all the money in one day!

Do not invest in algotechs not bealgo! You will loose your money.

Big scam. Hard to believe I was so stupid to invest with them. Expensive lesson.

Rules of thumb for the future:
- when company offers 20% profits it's most probably the scam
- never invest with broker which isn't approved by country financial institution (bealgo isn't)
- never trust even if they claim to have good references from a third-parties (this is what I've been feed with by algotechs:

Hello Marcin,
Below are our three-time award-winning titles:
The first award we won, we were named 'The most innovative technology of 2018' by the famous magazine 'The European'.
After much investigation and inquiries on our company, The European wrote an article that they published in their magazine, and provided us with a beautiful trophy to go along with the winning title. Read up here about what they had to say about our software. The European - Algotechs.
The second award Algotechs brought home this year, was awarded to us by 'International Finance', naming Algotechs 'The most innovative finance company'.
Check out the award here. International Finance - Algotechs.
Our third award has been presented to us by 'Wealth and Finance International'.
After an interview with the chief marketing officer at Algotechs, Wealth and Finance summed up the conversation in a brief article published on their website. Check out more about Algotechs here: Wealth and Finance - Algtotechs.
These are just a few of the third party companies who have taken the liberty to show some gratitude to our fantastic software.
For additional information, don't hesitate to call me back, or respond to the email.
Best regards

P.s.
Capital way is for sure the same kind of scam.

Vivek,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
May 29, 2019,

Scam Lost my full invested 2500 Euros via this AlgoTech

Scam --Don't ever invest in this company & check FCA website before investment.
Lost my full invested 2500 Euros via this AlgoTech, initially they were showing profits and persuaded to invest from 500 - 2500 and much more but I would like to watch for 1+ year in this application, but now they closed all trades with losses and lost all my profits 2000 + and investment 2500.
I just realised it was clearly advertised by FCA so don't ever invest in this fraud and scam company.

FCA Link: https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/algotechs

brokenheart,
uk, United Kingdom,
May 17, 2019,

Do not invest in algotechs scam

totally scammed like the others here. Shon Cooper relentlessly pursued me for investment. Try to withdraw and nothing, bealgo just make up lies to delay. I want them all in jail.

B Singh,
Midlands, United Kingdom,
May 15, 2019,

Lost 60,000 euros

Total scam bealgo /algotechs
High pressure to invest more and more from Shon Cooper
Shows good returns at first then totally wiped it all when you want to withdraw

Shon Cooper did it.,
Germany,
Apr 25, 2019,

Beware of scam Algotech, Capital Way Group and Shon Cooper

Algotech is a big scam, please be aware of it. Initially they will make huge profit in your account and the you will lose all of your investment. Please be aware of Algotech, Capital Way Group and Shon Cooper they all are same.

BenRumble,
Apr 18, 2019,

Scammed by algotechs and Shon Cooper

Algotechs is a scam. Shon cooper persuaded me to invest thousands. Profits looked so good. Been trying to withdraw for months and they and Bealgo their broker who are the same company are not letting me have my money.

E. Kunst,
ALMERE, Netherlands,
Apr 17, 2019,

I am glad I didn't invest more than € 5000, Algothechs is a scam

I invested € 5000 in September 2017. The first year (till September 2018) the profit was 100%.
I was often called by Shon Cooper (they all seems to be named as Cooper). He pressed me to invest more and more. I didn't. March 2019 my investment grew to € 15.000. Very nice, I thought. But when I told Shon Cooper that I wouldn't invest more, the tradings were less profitable and all my money was gone by April.
My experience is bad with Algotechs and I realize Algotechs is a scam. I am glad I didn't invest more than € 5000.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 16, 2019,

suspect that I lost my investment and have been scammed with Algotechs

i was called by a crisis manager, Sebastiaan Nino. He told me to save my account I need to make a deposito. He would give me credit to make my account stronger. I am investing since febr 2018. I was looking for a way to claim my money back via a specialized law firm.
I found " payback ltd ," based in Israël. Mr David Schwartz. he told me they can claim my money back from Algotechs(99%sure)
I had to make a deposito of €3000 to make them work and promised I would get all money back in 4 month.
I googled and found a warning from a Canadian Government authority that Payback Ltd are involved in fraud. (www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/NewsEvents_nr_20180816_investor-alert-payback-limited-trans-atlantic-direct.htm)  They offer their service to victims like me and abuse our trust. Ask my self now how I could be so stupid to believe in algotechs

Apr 10, 2019,

I want justice

I was scammed over the course of 8 months, as I had no previous trading experience, I was lured into believing their bs and was taken in. I eventually lost £4k. However it's really unbelievable..scammers and they should be brought to justice

Sweden,
Apr 8, 2019,

ALGOTECHS IS A SCAM... DO NOT INVEST!!

Algotechs is a scam... I just lost 2800 Euros that I had invested about a year back. Earlier they told me that they invest only a small percentage of the total amount for trading, so the risk is very low. Now they tell me that everything is lost and if I want to recover my money I need to invest more. Of course I am not going to make that mistake. SO GUYS, NEVER EVER INVEST IN ALGOTECHS or anything that promises high returns of this magnitude. ALGOTECHS IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!

Munich, Germany,

It is a scam!

Hello traders,

Sadly, it went the wrong way. The trading software blew my account. But it is a fake software anyway and the trades are fake, too. Marko Dalla (fake name) called me to ask for more money in order to save the account. Such a big scam.
So in the end Algotechs prove to be a scam company, together with Bealgo. Shon Cooper and Marko Dalla are the same person, that uses 2 fake names. I recognize him from his voice. I guess Henry Stepanov was a fake name, too. I can recognize this one from his voice, too. I cannot reach either of them anymore.
Maybe if we stick together, we can track them down. We have the adress from Algotechs in London and the bank details from Spain.
Don't invest your money with Algotechs and Bealgo. It's a scam.

Cheerio!
Daniel Sarba

Dec 12, 2018 - 5 Stars Hello traders,
I would like to share my experience with Algotechs and Bealgo. After the first contact I was pretty sure that it is a scam. At this point I´m sorry to have called the guy a scammer. His name is Henry and I want to thank him for convincing me to try the software. So I´ve started with 500€ and then 2K and after 2 Months I´ve withdrawn 200€, as I had already 260€ profit, and in 2 days the money was on my credit card account. It looks like this thing really works. If it goes the wrong way, I´ll let you know, but at this point they´re professionals to me.
Cheerio!
Daniel

Germany, Germany,
Apr 8, 2019,

Algotechs and Bealgo have run away with our money. They are nor replying to our emails and phone calls and MT4 is showing negative balance. Lets get together and discuss the next step to catch these thieves and show them hell - authroties to approach - bulgarian law, Action Fraud UK, Bafin. If anyone have other ideas where can we approach please write it down here.

The Netherlands, Netherlands,
Apr 5, 2019,

Scam! Watch out!

I started last year with 250, hey show result, added 2000 good results. I thought they were genuine after a withdrawal amd 3 months later. Robin Hill was always positive. So I invested another 33k. Last year december I was withdrawing and the account reached 60k. After 10k withdrawal, they told me it was not possible to withdraw due to ‘open positions’. I got suspicious and left voicemails and messages. But this time, no response at all. Then last march this year, there were 4 large negative positions that someone closed -25k ( i suspect manual intervention). After that the ‘algo’ did not make sense anymore and started placing huge negative positions -47k. I reported to fsc since they are under bulgarian law. I only got: ticket accepted but not even a phone call back. Dont invest with these scammers. I suspect something like Ponzi scheme/piramid rip off, because I also recommended them to others when all was working well. I hope they will catch these criminals and they will go to hell.

Apr 4, 2019,

they are a scam and once you reach your minimum deposit, they will out trade you. you will see profits but also draw down which will be almost the same as your profit.

this will make it impossible for u to withdraw anything. and once you tell them u want to withdraw your capital, they will trade your account to zero.they are currently in the process of doing this to me right now.

plus no reply from the "account manager" called "Robin" for 2 weeks now

Apr 3, 2019,

Sadly turns out to be a long scam

Sadly this really is a scam.

I have been with them for just over a year. All very innocent to start with. Put in 500 Euro and they even top up with an additional 1500 Euro in credit to help you make bigger profit. Pretty soon after a few months I have a big profit showing. I get called up and talked into putting more money in. Eventually I top up another 5000 euro. All goes well until the end of January 2019. Suddenly the position starts to lose money. Not too much to begin with. I try to contact them and stop getting much of a reply. Suddenly I look this morning and the position has lost over 7000 Euros after being in profit. I am trying to withdraw what little I have left, but no one will answer calls

The Big Boy,
Greece,
Mar 27, 2019,

Scam - big time crooks

Scam - algotechs/Bealgo have been holding onto my money for months with every excuse under the sun not letting me withdraw. Ranging from danish bank to open trades, to waiting. Account manger Shon Cooper ignites emails and WhatsApp messages. Absolute scam. He said I could at least get deposit back. Nothing.
There’s a place in hell for these thieves.

sweden, Sweden,
Feb 11, 2019,

Great experience with Algotechs

We started an account with Algotechs in july2018 and it is going really well - more than we expected! Every month we have between 4-8% and when we want to make withdravel it has been fast and effective (2-3 days). And great service from our account manager - always ready to help with questions. If anybody has bad experience with this company please let me know and I will try to help.

Ireland,
Feb 6, 2019,

Exceeding Expectations

I have been invested with Algotechs since September. My experience has been positive. Profit has been above expectation and withdraws are processed quickly. It should be noted, my withdrawals to date have been all via credit card.

Clare, Ireland,
Jan 24, 2019,

Positive experience so far with Algotechs.com.

I started trading with Algotechs.com in August 2018, starting off with 500 euro and they topped it up with 1500 euro as your account has to have a minimum of 2000 euro. As I transferred 500 euro every month up December, they withdrew their amount in my account always leaving a total of 2000 euro in the account until i surpassed the 2000 euro mark. By the end of December 2018 I now have transferred 2500 euro into my account and it is also showing a profit of around 600 euro leaving my total at 3100 euro. I was still bit apprehensive as to what would happen when i decided to withdraw some money so i decided to test the company to see how that went. I told my account managed Shon the same and he advised me with the current Brexit situation there is alot of potential to make money. I proceeded to go ahead and withdraw 1000 euro on the 19/01/2019 transferring all docs required along with the withdrawal request. Happy to say the 1000 euro is back in my credit card 4 days later. Still have to test a full withdrawal of my funds in my account. I wonder how that will go.

Leipzig, Germany,
Jan 3, 2019,

Good stabil results and account growing with fast withdrawals

Hi tarders I use Algotechs since May 2017 and have start with an investment of 3000€ over the time to now I have withdrawal 9500€ and have now 8500€ on my account what work for me.
The time to get my withdrawals was normally 3 to 5 working days over bank wire and 3 days over credit card.
So from my view I can not agree that algotechs is a Scam and my friends what use algotechs to since June 2017 have no problems too and have got their deposit investments back. My last withdrawal from Bealgo (The broker what Algotechs use) over bank wire came from the Deutsche Bank in Spain. The last withdrawals last year came from MORWAND LTD UpayCard but they use now other partners.
The monthly gain of Algotechs is 6% to 7% so it is a good passive income for me now.

Madrid, Spain,
Dec 28, 2018,

Good trading System

I have been trading with them 1 month from now. Trades are perfectly designed. ROI is stable day by day. Any single day closes in RED. So im happy so far. Didnt try to withdraw money, so I cant tell.
Overall experience is great.
They explain all kindly and look proffesional to me!