BluFX.co.uk Review

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
BluFX.co.uk

Join live discussion of BluFX.co.uk on our forum

Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 26, 2020,

Payout Came Quicker than Expected

I asked to be paid by bank wire transfer and it's usually the longest payment processing method and takes days. To my surprise I got my pay on the 25th by 9am. I was so happy as it was my first payment from using their services.

AFRICA, Nigeria,
Jun 26, 2020,

BLUFX BIG SCAM TIME WASTERS

Another BIG scam hijacked it in Nigeria, blufx.com.ng .They make you sign up with them yet they do not have control over the funds. However blufx.co.uk operates and manages the trade directly. They are only interested in your monthly subscription. They give you demo account to trade with your subscription, they tighten you with crazy do's and dont's called t&c so when you make money they wait for you at withdrawal to frustrate you. I made $2,500 withdrawal and we share $1,250 profit share, they remove $500 from my share, they lied claiming that i traded outside trading hour. Beware of BLUFX. They closed one of my friends open trades that were about turning positive without reason. They manipulate trades and open positions. We have run away from them-BIG SCAM TIME WASTERS

Metro manila, Philippines,
May 1, 2020,

BLUFX is a SCAM

Hi BLuFX:

I would like to clarify my first withdrawal on March 25, 2020 of 1,250 USD then I received only 227 Pounds but then I avail the 2 months subscription for this but I Ask your end about Breakdown but never received until now, I didn't received your reply and you still BLUFX charged my subscription fees last March 26, 2020. I have email your end a few times but no reply at all.

By this time I would like to inform your end that I will file dispute in the bank for all my subscription paid with BLUFX as your not legit Company. BLUFX never advise me that I already paid for Two months advance subscription when I received my profit share.

In my trading account I am still have more than 800 USD profit but I will discontinue already trading since BLUFX not transparent with me as your client instead BLUFX is a scam company. I have already paid the Two months advance subscription but still BLUFX deducted my subscription on March 26, 2020.

MY advance subscription is still not used for two Months therefore is a fair between us if I will File dispute with my bank for my Two Months subscription as this already paid with my profit share deductions for Two months subscription but not yet utilized.

I would like to request BLUFX also to refund my subscription for Two Months and revert back to my account.

I seek your prompt action for this request.

BLUFX is totally a scam...

MA, USA,
Dec 30, 2019,

This is a follow up review. Previously I mentioned BlueFX as a scam. they had very little explanation about their service. They finally explained how they do things. I would consider again now.

Apr 9, 2019 - 1 Star Straight up scam. They are about collecting monthly fees off people. I had profit in my account, so I signed up another month but downgraded to a lower leverage and they took my profit away because I did not pay for higher leverage.
Dec 21, 2017,

BluFX

Seems to be a pretty good offer, however seems also a bit funny how someone will happily allocate 25k plus to random people paying 99 pound a month.