BluFX.co.uk Review Visit site

Updated: May 6, 2020

Join live discussion of BluFX.co.uk on our forum

Metro manila, Philippines,
May 1, 2020,

BLUFX is a SCAM

Hi BLuFX:

I would like to clarify my first withdrawal on March 25, 2020 of 1,250 USD then I received only 227 Pounds but then I avail the 2 months subscription for this but I Ask your end about Breakdown but never received until now, I didn't received your reply and you still BLUFX charged my subscription fees last March 26, 2020. I have email your end a few times but no reply at all.

By this time I would like to inform your end that I will file dispute in the bank for all my subscription paid with BLUFX as your not legit Company. BLUFX never advise me that I already paid for Two months advance subscription when I received my profit share.

In my trading account I am still have more than 800 USD profit but I will discontinue already trading since BLUFX not transparent with me as your client instead BLUFX is a scam company. I have already paid the Two months advance subscription but still BLUFX deducted my subscription on March 26, 2020.

MY advance subscription is still not used for two Months therefore is a fair between us if I will File dispute with my bank for my Two Months subscription as this already paid with my profit share deductions for Two months subscription but not yet utilized.

I would like to request BLUFX also to refund my subscription for Two Months and revert back to my account.

I seek your prompt action for this request.

BLUFX is totally a scam...

MA, USA,
Dec 30, 2019,

This is a follow up review. Previously I mentioned BlueFX as a scam. they had very little explanation about their service. They finally explained how they do things. I would consider again now.

Apr 9, 2019 - 1 Star Straight up scam. They are about collecting monthly fees off people. I had profit in my account, so I signed up another month but downgraded to a lower leverage and they took my profit away because I did not pay for higher leverage.
Dec 21, 2017,

BluFX

Seems to be a pretty good offer, however seems also a bit funny how someone will happily allocate 25k plus to random people paying 99 pound a month.