Equiti.com Review

Updated: Jul 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Equiti is a forex broker. Equiti offers the MetaTrader 4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Equiti.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, oil and gold for your personal investment and trading options.

Equiti.com
Other websites of this company include EquitiClients.com, Equiti-Me.com, Equitici.in, and EquitiCapital.co.uk

Established: 2008
Address: Second Floor, Jouba Complex, Suleiman Al Nabulsi St 32, Al-Abdali Boulevard, Amman., Jordan
Contact: Support@equiti.com, +962 6 550 8305
Regulators: JSC #18/00240/1/3, DMCC #31573, FCA #528328
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (60+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Equiti.com on our forum

hong kong, Hong Kong,
Jun 3, 2020,

Good experience

Deposit is immediate, withdrawal is within the next day.
Team is very helpful and even help me installed software on my Mac mt4
Spread is good, compared to market regulated ones in my country
Only negative is over weekend, I can't change SL & TP. Not sure if other non-regulated brokers can do same.

p.s. their daily Equity research is pretty bang on.

Saudi Arabia,
May 19, 2019,

equiti.com, equiti-me.com

Hello there,
first of all, Really I think when I go through the broker equity.com I think this the only one name but which I see there are many different names from the real name and another name!!!

www.equiticlients.com
www.equiti-me.com
www.equiti.com/
www.equitici.in (domain name for india client)

and there are others name for the same company, and really there is no clear license of that, and also there is no reason to have many domain names for that only if you want to keep other names away from your original company when there is an issue with the client.

and there is something really I don't understand why there is the same website exactly with the original and when you click it there domain) name it will change?
damanhour, Egypt,
Feb 6, 2019,

excellent

My name is DR AYMAN FATHY, from Egypt.
Actually I have an account in EQUITI, my account is under the IB of Mr Mohamed Gahmy from Egypt.
I believe that EQUITI is the best broker I have ever seen and here are my comments about it;-
1- Spread is one and half to two points, sometimes increase during news times as well as ,at the opening of the market.
2- NO fake candles.
3- Offer a very trusted metatrader 4 with absolutely no cut of connection, no common errors, no delay.
4- Opening and closure of trades are very exact, accurate and very fast.
5- Support team of EQUITY is very helpful and friendly, Mr Mohamed totangy and Mr Malaz are very helpful and are very clear, contacting to me via my mobile phone very fast when I ask for that.
6- The client area in the web site is very clear and classified offering the most satisfaction for the traders.
Actually I think that Equiti deserve 10 stars not 5.
With my best wishes.
Anees Ahmed,
Jan 12, 2018,

Excellent broker. This is a retail trading name of Divisa Capital. Tightest interbank spreads. Fastest Execution. Quickest Withdrawal. Prompt Customer service. Pure DMA executions. Only Book A. What else a retail trader will need.