Equiti.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 8, 2019

Equiti is a forex broker. Equiti offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Equiti.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Equiti.com

Join live discussion of Equiti.com on our forum

ayman-fathy2018,
damanhour, Egypt,
Feb 6, 2019,

excellent

My name is DR AYMAN FATHY, from Egypt.
Actually I have an account in EQUITI, my account is under the IB of Mr Mohamed Gahmy from Egypt.
I believe that EQUITI is the best broker I have ever seen and here are my comments about it;-
1- Spread is one and half to two points, sometimes increase during news times as well as ,at the opening of the market.
2- NO fake candles.
3- Offer a very trusted metatrader 4 with absolutely no cut of connection, no common errors, no delay.
4- Opening and closure of trades are very exact, accurate and very fast.
5- Support team of EQUITY is very helpful and friendly, Mr Mohamed totangy and Mr Malaz are very helpful and are very clear, contacting to me via my mobile phone very fast when I ask for that.
6- The client area in the web site is very clear and classified offering the most satisfaction for the traders.
Actually I think that Equiti deserve 10 stars not 5.
With my best wishes.
Anees Ahmed,
Jan 12, 2018,

Excellent broker. This is a retail trading name of Divisa Capital. Tightest interbank spreads. Fastest Execution. Quickest Withdrawal. Prompt Customer service. Pure DMA executions. Only Book A. What else a retail trader will need.