TradersCM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 15, 2018

TradersCM is a forex broker. TradersCM offers the MT4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. TradersCM.com offers over 5 forex pairs, indexes, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

TradersCM.com

Join live discussion of TradersCM.com on our forum

Ravishmxx,
India, India,
Oct 15, 2017,

Satisfactory services. Good broker..

I liked this broker. Not bad as such in over some months. Timely execution, no requotes, timely withdrawals. Im satisfied wid my gud experience n gud service by this broker.
Ajit0587,
Thane, India,
Sep 7, 2017,

we open live account july 2017 but still i send 4 times withdrawal request but from last week nobody can received call / email reply and any clarification. what can i do. please help me to reslove all my money.

Trading Details:
MT Server: TRADEFXM-Live
Account number: 2100057089
Name :- Ajit Hindurao

Company Contact details in india 02224085010, 02224085018 9583909310 all number are not richable and swithc off.

please help at your end
Dev,
Bangalore , India,
Sep 3, 2017,

Total fraud

It is fraud broker. They help u see initial small margin profit and take u to a huge losses immediately. And finally they reply u saying it is a market and it happens. Best way to loose money
SNEHA,
India,
Aug 17, 2017,

Good Company & Timely Withdrawal

Its a good company, I have my 3 to 4 clients accounts in the same company because of their hassle-free & timely withdrawal facility. I have my EA running on there platforms with ease execution. Just employee executive support can grow better otherwise its a good to go.