SwissMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 2, 2020
Bdswiss Holding Plc
January 23, 2017:  BDSwiss paid a €150,000 settlement to Cysec for legal violations. CLICK HERE to verify.
Same Cysec licenses as BDSwiss.com

About SwissMarkets.com

SwissMarkets is a forex broker. Swiss Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. SwissMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, energies, equities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

SwissMarkets.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:500:1
Minimum to Open Live:$200
Established:2016
Address:6th Floor, Nexteracom Building, Ebene, Mauritius
Contact:support@swissmarkets.com, +44 (20) 36709704
Regulators: FSC #C116016172, CySEC #199/13, FSC Mauritius #C116016172, NFA #0486419
Trading platforms:MT4, WebTrader
Currencies:(50+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(155+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Maestro, Neteller, PostePay, Przelewy24, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of SwissMarkets.com on our forum

Roger,
the forest, Sweden,
Feb 28, 2020,

Good service and small investers hawe to lern

hawe to say that if you invest in this company you can expect good return but if you invest 1000 euro and expect 100 dollars pay out well then they do not care the trader get there comission from your whitdraw and well 5 dollars is not that mutch to care about but wen you whitdaw 2-3 thousend weell then it works and well a bitcoin wallet helps to get your mony fast to your acount but as in all buissnes do your home work

Pontal do Parana, Brazil,
Feb 6, 2020,

The broker did not allow me to withdraw.

I do not recommend. Because I made 1 deposit in my PAMM and the broker doesn't even let me withdraw my profit.

Israel,
Feb 22, 2019,

Money makers, or STP Broker.

Believe me, I know what I'm saying, I've tested over 80 brokers in Live acon, and I know what really is the stock market.As for SwisMarket.com, I have an account with them for about 13 months, and I have not found any problems, and I have retired over 60,000 Euros. All the best!

Richard,
Franco, Sweden,
Dec 12, 2017,

SCAM

Swissmarkets.com claim to be a STP broker but they are not, they are functioning as a White label for BDSWISS, they put the clients under Mauritius contract if they wish to work with a PAMM account and then they do Spread manipulation to a extreme extent during the night. Going from 50 on exotics to several 1000 sometimes hitting all your stoplosses.